Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Maybe talking helps.. [Tag Odette]

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Maybe talking helps.. [Tag Odette] - Page 6 Empty Re: Maybe talking helps.. [Tag Odette]

Post  Odette Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:25 pm

Odette bit her lip, "Hmmm yeah you're right....but what could we call him?" She asked as another smile came on.
    (ohh geez I keep thinking Jiminey XDD)
    Ariel
    Ariel

Antal inlägg : 1023
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Maybe talking helps.. [Tag Odette] - Page 6 Empty Re: Maybe talking helps.. [Tag Odette]

Post  Ariel Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:42 pm

"I don't know.." Ariel groaned in a sigh and burried her face in her hands. She wanted to come up with something really badly, but her mind was somewhere else.
    "He has his ponytail if we can use that somehow..."

{Mahahahha xD that would be great xD]
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:47 pm

Odette stared down at her glass blankly all the while muttering, "Jim Jax, Jimmy, Jim Jim, ohh I got it Ariel! Jiminey!" She cried with a look of triumph on her face.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:52 pm

"Ahhh, Jiminey- that so cuuute.." Ariel burst out in a laugther and looked at Odette with a wide smile for coming up with it.
    "I will totally use that the next time I see him.." She nodded to herself and glanced at the door quickly when she hoped that he would show up before she had time to forget about it.
    "You're smart!"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:56 pm

Odette giggled, "Only when I'm drunk." She said with a wide smile as she poured herself more wine, "Oh no! We're almost all out." She said and pouted with her lower lip sticking out childishly.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:47 pm

"We are?" Ariel said a little sadly and looked at the bottle.
    "But I don't have some more.. Only in the tavern but Sarah is there now so I can't take a bottle.." She sighed and took a small sip from her drink. If it was the last wine they had, she would save it as long as she could..
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:50 pm

Odette nodded, "Oh well...guess we better drink wisely." She said with a laugh and then took another swallow. "So if Jim is Jiminy then....what's your nickname?" She asked in a confused tone.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:01 pm

"Well, but if we have any money we could go down to the bar and drink there?!" Ariel said at the same time she thought if it was such a good idea. Sure, two drunk girls shouldn't be alone like that - but the tavern was like home for Ariel, and nothing bad never happened to her there...
    "And My nickcame?" She asked and looked up at her.
    "Well, I haven't really had one.. " she shrugged. "You?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:05 pm

Odette frowned and then brightened, "Oh Esme calls me Oddie so yeah I have one. And I have money so after we're done with this, we could go downstairs and get some more stuff to drink, does that work?" She asked.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:09 pm

"Of course it works.." Ariel said with a little smile and nodded. She couldn't really remember if she had promised Jim to stay here, but either way - she's going..
    "And that's nice... It's just to bad my name doesn't have a Nickname with it.. Maybe Ari or something- but it just sounds stupid.. And "red" is just-- childish.." She shrugged
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:12 pm

Odette frowned as she thought about it, "How about Rel? That sounds pretty cool and its unique." She pounted out as she drank some more wine.
    (hope its okie with my lovah that I use her nickname Razz XD)
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:16 pm

[hahahah xD How did I know you would say that? Wink haha <33 ]

"Rel?" She said out loud and thought about it for a moment.
    "I-- I don't know.. It doesn't sound like me.." Ariel shrugged and picked up her glass.
    "Maybe I don't need any nickname..."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:20 pm

(muahahaha cause I'm awesome like that XDD jk <33)
    Odette shrugged and then finished her drink, "Yeah I guess you're right, hmm I'll still think about it." She said with a determined look on her face.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:30 pm

Ariel hide a smile behind her glass before she drank from it. Even though they weren't real friends yet, they acted like they were..
    "So, should we go down then?" She asked as she finished her drink.
    "If you still want to of course.."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:40 pm

Odette giggled and then grabbed Ariel's hand to help pull her off the bed, "I'm always down for more drinking." She said with a wide smile and led the way out.
    (soo new topic in the tabern? :3)
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:48 pm

[Absolutely Wink Do you want to start this time? ^^ <3]
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:50 pm

(Suure <333)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:38 pm