Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

A Whole New World (Tag Fa & Naveen)

Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Antal inlägg : 241
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

A Whole New World (Tag Fa & Naveen) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Whole New World (Tag Fa & Naveen)

Post  Grandmother Fa Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:50 am

Fa had a calm and relaxed expression her face, and waved slightly at Naveen when he got up to get Aladdin some cloths. She was certain that som his cloths old cloths from when he was smaller would fit the boy. And if not she could always look throguht the twins old...
    She shaked her head, not feeling like remembering those two monsters right now.
    "Hm?" She smiled up at the young man acrossthe table, and almost rolle dher eyes when she saw how he only seemed comfortable about eating the bread. Poor boy needs to get spoiled more.
    "Oh, I have a pretty good idea on who's behind it," she said flatly and sipped on her te some more.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Antal inlägg : 449
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-08-12

A Whole New World (Tag Fa & Naveen) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Whole New World (Tag Fa & Naveen)

Post  Naveen Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:46 am

((Should I come in now or do you want to talk more? Wink))
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Antal inlägg : 751
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Post  Aladdin. Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:47 am

(he could? xD)
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:48 am

((Okay! Enter Naveen!))

Naveen had managed to find a few articles of clothing that could work for Aladdin, and after dropping off what he found in his room, he headed back down to the kitchen. Every once in a while, when Aladdin crossed into his thoughts, he couldn't help but smile. What was it about this boy that made him feel good, and comfortable? He stopped just before entering the kitchen and stared at the ground, trying to figure it out, but when he couldn't, he just shook his head to clear his mind and put on a bright smile as he walked into the kitchen. "So how's it going in here?" he asked cheerfully as he went over to sit in the chair across from Aladdin again, crossing his arms and leaning them on the table.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:54 am

"Oh...You're not going to hurt him...are you?" Aladdin asked faintly, frowning slightly, but then quickly diverting his attention when Naveen came back in. "O-Oh! It's uh...fine...." He smiled sheepishly. When he was able to walk, he needed to make sure Jim was safe. He knew that much. "W-What clothes did you find?" He asked, trying to clear his head.
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:35 am

Fa looked up from her cup, starign directly into the young boy's eyes, as if searching for something.
    He knew something.
    "My boy, he's spield innocent blood, and made the ball into a massacre. Everyone in town lost someone. What do you think we'll do with him?" she said said matetr of factly, almost a little harshly.

As Naveen enterd, she nodded in approval of the cloths he found. "That should do. You need help change?" she asked Aladdin bluntly.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:03 am

Naveen could feel a tense atmosphere around the kitchen as he sat down, but he kept on smiling brightly, trying to keep things calm and relaxed. A pair of pants and a shirt were now sitting on the kitchen table in front of Naveen's crossed arms, and he looked back and forth between Aladdin and Grandma Fa. "Yeah. I think these should work alright," he looked down at the clothes and then up at Aladdin. "If you need help, I could get a servant?=," he offered, sitting up and looking behind him and around the kitchen. "Or...I could, if you want?" he shrugged shyly, leaning forward onto the table again.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:11 am

But, I won't lose him. Of course, Aladdin wouldn't say that to Fa. He knew all too well Jim was in deep for what he had done. But, things weren't as simple as the law would see it. Aladdin knew that more than anyone. No, he'd never killed anyone, but being gay was basically as bad, in most everyone else's opinion.

He cleared his throat and looked to Naveen as he mentioned a servant. He made a face at that idea, but perked up slightly at the idea of Naveen being the one to help. He blushed as he realized how that might have looked. "U-Uh...Well, I know you better than I know the...servants...and, they don't like me very much," He pointed out, smiling sheepishly.
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:18 am

Fa eyed Aladdin a little supiciously beffore going back to sipping on her te, casting knowing glances bewteen the two boys over cup. "Naveen, just another little warning, be really carefull on how you act among other people," she said flatly and gave her adoptoe son a serious expression. "I won't always be able to help you out."
    With that she stood up, letting Al know he wa salways welcome here and left the room witha calm expression. She hoped Naveen wouldn't get into mich trouble again, seeing as how clsoed the two boys seemed to be. She wouldn't always be around to look after him afetrall.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:09 am

Naveen nodded as he looked at his arms on the table, biting his bottom lip, a small lump forming in his throat. His face became serious, and innocent, as Grandma Fa spoke to him, and the lump in his throat started to grow. He had to turn his gaze back down to his arms as he remembered the unpleasant parts of his childhood, and he nodded in understanding to Fa's advice. His stomach was now starting to tighten and twist into knots, and he gulped down hard the large lump in his throat, and then cleared it a couple times. "So, would you like help with these?" he asked with a shy smile, looking up at Aladdin through his lashes, pushing the clothes towards the other boy slightly.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:03 pm

Aladdin listened quietly to Fa, knowing what she meant. He'd grown up knowing that, though. He'd never had someone looking out for him -- excluding Jim. Jim certainly wasn't there for him anymore. At least, to some degree. He looked back to Naveen and noticed the difficulty he was having with some emotions. There were things he wanted to learn about Naveen, but he knew it would take time. As Naveen spoke to him again, Aladdin blinked a few times, tilting his head to the side. "Oh, uh...yeah, sure," He said with a small smile.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:30 am

((So I think Fa left right? So I go? ....I go....))

Naveen returned Aladdin's smile before he pushed back his chair and stood up next to the table. He then picked up the clothes from the table with one hand and smirked down at Aladdin as he bent down and offered his hand, knowing it would have to help Aladdin more than that to get him back up to the bedroom. "Shall we?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:56 pm