Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Sisterly Help ( Tag: Phillip )

Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Antal inlägg : 839
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Sisterly Help ( Tag: Phillip ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sisterly Help ( Tag: Phillip )

Post  Jane Porter Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:40 am

(Odette: In my defense, he's still hawt and he's an amazing kisser o///o)
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Antal inlägg : 1190
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-07

Sisterly Help ( Tag: Phillip ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sisterly Help ( Tag: Phillip )

Post  Prince Philip Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:12 am

((...I don't even know what to say...XD))

"No I can't believe it," Philip answered, playing surprised and then laughing lightly and looking down at his lap as he released Anya's hand and rested his arm on a raised knee. He then leaned back against the wall, looking up at the ceiling as he finished laughing. "So how did you become so chummy with 'Captain Phoebus' exactly?" he asked, rolling his head to the side against the wall to look at his sister.
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Antal inlägg : 284
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-15

Post  Anastasia Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:09 am

Anastasia sticks out her tongue towards him before mocking him by doing the same thing. "That's for me to know and you to butt out."
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:40 am

"Oh you know I'll find out eventually. So you might as well tell me," Philip said with a quiet chuckle as he looked over his shoulder at his sister, shrugging his shoulders slightly, raising a playful eyebrow, and smirking lightly. "Besides....Is there some reason I shouldn't know???" he pushed gently, his smirk softening as he crossed his arms across his chest and leaned a bit away from Anya. He wasn't about to tell her, but he was trying to look out for her. If she got hurt, in any way, because he didn't do whatever he could, he would hate himself.
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:55 am

"No. Unless you want to talk about your love affairs first, Dear Brother of mine." Anya says, placing her head on his lap and blinking up innocently at her brother. "Heck, I don't even know if you're still a virgin or not."
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:35 am

"Love affair?" Philip asked, looking down at his sister quizzically, a hint of a laugh in his voice. He had to laugh it off. If he thought too much about what Anya said, he would start to analyze it, and worry about it, and her, and he didn't need that now. "So this thing with the Captain is a love affair?" he pushed gently, keeping his tone light.
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:56 am

Anastasia furrow her brows, "Stop avoiding answering my questions. And no, it's not a love affair. I honestly dunno what it is." She shrugs before cuddling in his lap and sticking a tongue out towards him.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:52 am

Philip laughed lightly as he listened as his sister acted especially defensive, messing up her hair as she laid on his lap and looking down at her fondly with a warm, small smile. "And which question did I avoid now?" he asked lightly, hoping it wasn't any of her questions about his love life. He really didn't feel like delving into that right now.
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:46 am

(( TOO BAD PHILLY >Very Happy ))

"I mean the questions about your love life that you seem to want to avoid oh so much." Anastasia raising her eyebrow. "If you answer my question, than maybe I'll answer your about the Dear Captain Phoebus."
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:50 am

Philip looked up from his sister then, and out across the room, a thoughtful look on his face. A part of him wanted to just tell Anya everything, all the drama and crap he's had to deal with. This was the same part of him that knew he could trust her with his deepest secrets. But still...There was the other part of him. The skeptical part that didn't know who he could trust. What if something happened and she somehow told their parents about his feelings for Jasmine? He couldn't risk it. "I don't think I want to know that bad," he laughed as he looked down at Anya again, putting on his most cheerful smile.
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:52 am

"Meaning you don't want to tell me at all? That hurts Philly..." She puffs out her lip before punching him in the stomach and sitting up, crossing her arms and turning her back towards him.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:43 am

Philip can't help but laugh as Anya pouts and makes a face up at him, and after a brief, quiet 'oof' from her punch, he continues laughing at her reaction. "It's not like there's much to tell," he assured lightly. "I'm engaged remember," he brought up, his tone still light and with a hint of laughter to it still. "I know you've heard the rumors about me, but do you honestly think them to be true?" he asked, honestly curious about what she thought.
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:29 am

"No, but you're keeping me in the dark Phillip..." Anastasia says sounding serious than playful. "You know how much I hate being in the dark, I thought we tell each other everything...?" Anastasia sighs a bit, looking down at the ground. It was hard enough to talk to people about her problems, especially when it came to guys reactions and behavior around her. Now the only person who really understood her problems wanted to hide his from her. Anastasia bring her knees up to her chin as she starts picking out the fuzz and dirt from her dancer clothes, feeling lonely. Maybe she was just over thinking and over reacting.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:06 am

Philip's light and playful expression fell and his eyes saddened as he watched and listened to his sister. "Anya, there is nothing really to tell," he assured her softly, sitting on his side so that his body was facing Anya and taking her hands in his. "I-I had a slight flirtation-thing with this girl," he admitted shyly, looking down at the ground and shrugging slightly. He didn't really need to bother Anya with the full, sad truth right? "But I'm engaged, so nothing can ever become of it," he said firmly, his face serious. "You know I trust you more than anyone," he said softly as he lightly rubbed her arms, his eyes full of sincerity.
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:38 pm

Anastasia looks at her brother, listening to him carefully. She doesn't say anything but just looks back at the ground.
    "Oh, Puh-lease Phillip. You? Flirting with a girl? Don't tell me, she laughed in your face?"
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:19 am

Philip kept his eyes on Anya's face, watching her reactions, chuckling softly at her guess of how things transpired with Jasmine, his head turning back down to face the ground, a small crooked smile on his lips. "At first, yeah, she did," he admitted sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck. Thinking about Jasmine, it sent a deep ache through his chest and he could feel his stomach tighten into multiple knots. It still killed him to think about how his last meeting with her ended, how she wasn't here with him. But he kept his expression calm and his body relaxed. He didn't want to bother Anya with too many of his problems.
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:12 pm

"At first?" Anastasia asks before looking at her brother with a raised eyebrow. Her eyebrows furrowed in a bit of thought before they lit as she looks back at him. "Is this the girl Mother talked about for a brief time? When you went missing for the night?"
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:58 am

Philip eyed Anya curiously as she did the same to him before a nervous smile spread across Philip's face, and a light blush on his cheeks. He turned his face away from his sister and down to look at the ground, biting his bottom lip as a nervous chuckle came out of his throat. "We may of had to spend the night together in a cave...." he said, nervously laughing as he continued to not look at his sister. "It was when those- wolf attacks were happening. We couldn't get back into town," he explained with a shrug, still looking at the ground, his voice holding a hint of desperation in it as he hoped Anya wouldn't think too much of what he was saying.
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:32 am

"Oh? Spent the night in a cave did we? And did anything happen in the cave, My dear brother?" Anastasia asks, turning towards him with curious eyes and grabbing his hand gently and comforting with a smile. She was glad he was sort of opening back up to her, though it wasn't enough to her normal standards.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:15 am

"Not anything that you may be thinking happened," Philip answered with a playful, but soft crooked smile, giving her hand that he know held a gentle squeeze and then lightly rubbing the back of her hand with his thumb. It did feel good to sort of open up about this to someone, and it was nice talking with Anya, like they used to. "We talked a little, and then we fell asleep," he said simply with a shrug. "Nothing exciting," he added, waving his free hand around a bit, and then laughing lightly as he put it down and leaned back on it, stretching his legs out in front of him. "What about you?" Philip countered, playfully inquisitive, raising an eyebrow. "Spend any nights in caves with anyone?" he asked suggestively, lightly tugging on her arm, smirking playfully. He really missed playing around with Anya like this, although thinking about his sister with some guy....the thought bugged him. Perhaps because he knew that there for lots of awful guys out there, and the thought of his sister, his Anya, with one of them, he could barely think about it.

Last edited by Prince Philip on Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:48 pm

(( Dawe, Bro Phillip x3 ))

"That's so... boring. And Here to think you were scandalous." Anastasia sighs in a playful manner before grinning back at her brother. Anastasia watches him, knowing she was with a man bugged him as it should any brother. She lets go of his hand, tapping her finger against her chin."Oh yea, there was totally sex involved. Lots of it." She jokes, looking back at him playfully and pushing him a bit. "None of the sort. After Phoebus taught me how to ride a horse, we went down to the carnival and messed around. He won that Teddy Bear that I wanted ever since the Carnival started for me~. And we danced." Anastasia shrugs, leaving out the last part as he left out the last part of his.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:13 am

"Well I guess that just shows you don't know me as well as you think you do," Philip said with a light laugh and a soft smirk, tilting his head towards her playfully, his eyes gentle. Philip let his hand drop as Anya released it, bringing it back behind him and leaning back on it. He kept a pleasant smile on his face as he listened to Anya, keeping himself relaxed in appearance despite a tightness in his stomach as he thought about his sister, with a man, intimately. He held back a shudder and let out a small laugh with Anya, moving to the side a bit as if she had pushed him over hard. He nodded as she told him about what she did with Phoebus, still maintaining the small, pleasant smile on his lips, looking down and bringing his legs up and wrapping his arms around them as she finished.

"Messed around huh?" he asked suggestively, raising an eyebrow as he leaned over towards her, and then laughing softly as he sat back up and looked at the ground. He really did want to keep talking about this, find out exactly what was going on between her and the captain, so that he could know if he needed to keep an eye on anything, but he didn't think it was right, given how he wasn't really telling Anya everything that had happened with Jasmine. He was starting to consider just telling her, everything about Jasmine, so that she would have no excuse not to tel him about Phoebus. He chewed on his bottom lip as he contemplated about what he wanted to do, his eyes focused on the ground around his feet.
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:11 pm

"Oh yea, just messed around. And something else happened at the very end... But my memory is a little foggy so I can't remember so clearly." She looks at him with a playful smirk before blinking her big blue eyes back his innocently.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:26 am

Philip kept his suspicious expression playful, although it didn't reach his genuinely concerned eyes. He started to chew his bottom lip as he looked at his sister curiously, and then turned his gaze to the ground as his head started running a million miles an hour to hit all the thoughts inside it. What else had happened? Was it good or....? Oh, he swore, if this guy hurt his sister in any way, well forget about asking for his help. On the inside now, Philip was boiling mad, thinking about these possibilities he did not want to think about. So it was decided. If it meant learning Anya's secret, he would tell her his. He let out a deep, slightly over-exaggerated sigh as he released the fist his hand had formed. "I tell you the full truth and you tell me?" he asked uncertainly as he looked up sheepishly at his sister.

Last edited by Prince Philip on Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:45 am

"The full and honest truth." Anya says, narrowing her eyes at her brother before offering a dealing hand towards him. "And then you have your self a deal." She grins, loving how she won. She knew only telling him certain details about a man being an inch around her was making his patience warry, just as it did to her of him not telling about his love life in honest truth.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:57 am