Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Making New Acquantinces (tags: Marina)

Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Making New Acquantinces (tags: Marina) - Page 2 Empty Re: Making New Acquantinces (tags: Marina)

Post  Marina Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:04 am

''Okay'', Marina nodded and bit a piece from her cookie. Dean seemed to be a nice person, and she thought she was lucky for finding him among that crazy crowd... She smiled brightly when she started talking about Damon, ''Well, we believe we still have two and a half month foward... I just can't wait till I finally hold him into my arms'', she said warmth. ''You had kids, right? How were they?'', she asked softly.
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502

Making New Acquantinces (tags: Marina) - Page 2 Empty Re: Making New Acquantinces (tags: Marina)

Post  Odette Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:10 am

Dean smiled and looked down, "They were....everything I expected and more. When you hold your firstborn child....there's nothing quite like it. They hold a very special place in your heart and my kids Katherine and Sam well they were just full of energy and life. Katherine was my first child....and she could be a handful, she was fearless. Sam he came a year later and he was her exact opposite, he kept to himself, asked me questions and he was more cautious." He said softly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:49 am

''It sounds amazing...'', Marina said moved... ''I'm already too bonded to Damon, my child'', she passed a hand through the place where he was padding softly against her skin.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:51 am

Dean smiled, "Trust me.....that feeling will only grow when you hold your baby in your arms for the first time." He said quietly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:58 am

''Stop it, mr McCoppin, or you are going to make me cry'', she said with a small smile and shoved him playful at his shoulder... ''I know I'm going to love him more than any mother in Nirethia...'', she sighed and decided to tell him about what happened to her, ''A few weeks ago, I passed through a big trauma, and somehow it affected him... I don't know what id going to happen with him, I only know that he's going to be different from the kids on his age...'', she said softly and rested her hand upon her stomach... ''I already love him to much that I'd die to make him safe''
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:05 am

Dean frowned and studied her stomach, "I wish I knew some advice to better help you Marina, its good to hear that you love your child so fiercely...but would you really want to leave the child motherless?" He asked seriously.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:16 am

''He wouldn't be alone.. His father would be for him'', she said simply, with a small shrug... ''But yes, if it happens to me choosing between my life or Damon's, I would choose his'', she said softly, rubbing her stomach as she took another bite from her cookie.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:26 am

Dean nodded, "For the record mothers....they have something fathers don't have...I'm sure you'll be an amazing mother Miss Marina." He said softly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:35 am

''John is gonna be an amazing father too, I'm sure... he's passing through some problems, but when it's about Damon he just stop everything he's doing to help us'', she said with a soft smile. Slowly John was coming back from his snapping, it was baby steps each day, but Marina was sure she was closer to his heart again.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:42 am

Dean smiled, "Well that's good to hear....if you ever need help though feel free to ask me." He said with a gentle smile.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:48 am

''Thank again, mr McCoppin... You seem to be a good man, and I'm sure life will give you a second chance to be happy after what happened to your family'', she said simply, with a small smile upon her lips...
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:53 am

Dean sighed and shook his head, "Oh...I'm not ready to let anyone in my life yet." He said with a bitter smile. "After losing my whole family....why have it happen again?" He asked.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:58 am

''I know exactly how you're feeling... My father was the only family that rested, and Joseph took him away from me... Just don't wait seven years to be happy like I waited...'', she smiled gently at him, hoping his pain would fade away soon.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:01 am

Dean sighed, "And letting go of all that resentment...was it worth it? I mean, aren't you still upset about what he did?" He asked quietly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:05 am

''I've spent six years of my life searching for revenge, and that path onlt brought me pain... I almost lose the man I love, and now I know it wasn't what my father would chose for me... I wasn't recognizing me anymore... So I just forgave him, and the other man responsible for his death. That took a huge weight from my shoulders, Mr McCoppin'', she finished with a sincere smile and then finished her cookie.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:11 am

Dean sighed, "And what would you do if you ever ran into Joseph?" He asked.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:22 am

''RUn away from him... I'm responsible for this little life now, Mr McCoppin'', she said simply and rested her hands upon her stomach again, to make her point clear.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:24 am

He nodded, "Well lets hope that never happens, so which house is yours?" He asked, changing the subject.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:32 am

''If I'm lucky...'', she said with a small shrug. She looked around and saw they aren't very far... ''Hmm, we can keep straight on our path, it's the third house after this one'', she said pointing to the house on their left.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:51 am

He nodded and wasn't all that surprised to see the Mansion ahead of them, "Well I'm glad you're in a nice neighborhood." He said with a small laugh.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:55 am

''I own that to my father... And I silented any of his olds friends that said his fortune would end into my hands... In fact, I made his fortune bigger'', she said with a small giggle. She owned everything to her father, since the money and the culture and education he gave her,
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:31 am

Dean smiled, "Well I am glad to hear it milady. I hope good fortune continues to smile upon you." He said sincerely.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:38 am

''I hope so'', she said with a small smile and sighed. She would enjoy living a life with only good moments, but then where was the fun without a little of danger. Maybe John was right, and she's not the brightest of them all. ''And I truly hope life starts smiling good fortune upon you too'', she said with a sincere smile, looking up to him.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:10 pm

Dean looked down, "Only misfortune follows me milady....never good." He said with a little shrug.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:31 pm

''But I still hope things change to you, mr McCoppin'', she smiled sweetly to him... ''Before we see the rainbow, we have to pass through the storm... It was what my father said every time I was sad'', she smiled fondly at the memory.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:33 pm