Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Making New Acquantinces (tags: Marina)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Making New Acquantinces (tags: Marina) - Page 3 Empty Re: Making New Acquantinces (tags: Marina)

Post  Odette Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:37 pm

Dean smiled, "Your father sounds like he was a smart man milady, I guess each of us have our own storms in life." He pointed out with a sad sigh.
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343

Making New Acquantinces (tags: Marina) - Page 3 Empty Re: Making New Acquantinces (tags: Marina)

Post  Marina Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:44 pm

''Yes, he was a great man... I didn't understand it until I saw myself on my first storm. I hope I can continue his legacy through my child'', she tilted her head softly and smiled down to her stomach. She knew she would look like crazy seeing and sometimes talking to her belly, but she couldn't help it.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:49 pm

Dean smiled, he recognized the look on her face having seen it on his wife when she had been pregnant. "You're not crazy for talking to your child." He said quietly as he smiled at her.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:49 pm

She looked up to him and seeing his smile she giggled softly and blushed while she turned her face away... ''Thank you... I was afraid I was turning into one by talking alone with my unbron child'', she giggled some more before biting her lip again... ''Were you afraid when you had Katherine? She was your first child, right? Sometimes I'm afraid of not being a properly mother to Damon.'', she said quietly.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:23 pm

"I was....terrified and my wife, well she was the one having to calm me down when she started getting contractions. Somehow she was still calm and with it when she was the one in pain and in labor." He said with a laugh. His wife had even had to support him when he had leaned against her.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:31 pm

Marina giggled softly... ''I guess I won't be so calm as your wife was... I'm nervous by nature...'', she blushed and looked at the front door of her house... ''So, here we are'', she said with a small tilte of her head.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:54 pm

Dean smiled and then handed her things back to her, "Would you like any more assistance?" He asked quietly
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:59 pm

''Hmm, I think I can handle from now'', she said softly and grabbed her bags back from him... ''If you need any assistance of the council, you can count on me, Mr McCoppin'', she smiled reassuring to him.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:53 pm

He smiled, "Well I'll let you know if I do...and thank you." He said sincerely. He bowed in her direction before he straightened and turned to go, "It was a pleasure Miss Marina." He said before he left.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:34 am

Marina smiled and bowed her head gracefully, ''The pleasure was mine, Mr McCoppin'', she smiled gently and watched him go before heading herself inside her house.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:27 am