Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Naveen
Odette
6 posters

Remember Me (AU Shared fanfic with Naveen/Phillip)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Remember Me (AU Shared fanfic with Naveen/Phillip) Empty Remember Me (AU Shared fanfic with Naveen/Phillip)

Post  Odette Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:47 am

(ok so Ariel and I are going to be rping as our hopefully new charries....yes we have plans XDD anywayz I will be rping Jane Porter an artist and Ariel will be rping Cale a rich bad boy Wink)
    Jane made her way to the river where she sat down with her sketch pad, after removing the pencil from behind her ear she started drawing. She had picked a spot not too far downstream which had some lovely views and her right hand slowly started making a near enough copy of the landscape.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Antal inlägg : 449
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-08-12

Remember Me (AU Shared fanfic with Naveen/Phillip) Empty Re: Remember Me (AU Shared fanfic with Naveen/Phillip)

Post  Naveen Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:02 am

Cale was on just another one of his casual strolls through the woods. When the town got busy and became filled with people, he pretty much wanted to be anywhere else. He walked out of the side of the woods and along the river's edge, hands in his pockets and eyes on his feet, kicking at a rock he had found as the forest had started to thin out. As he kicked it a bit too hard, and it flew out far in front of him, he noticed someone else out there with him. It was a girl. She was cute. And kind of familiar looking...He slowly approached the brunette, making no noise as he walked up behind her and peered over her shoulder at what she was drawing. "Absolutely stunning," he said softly, still standing behind her, a crooked smile on his lips.
    Odette
    Odette

Remember Me (AU Shared fanfic with Naveen/Phillip) Empty Re: Remember Me (AU Shared fanfic with Naveen/Phillip)

Post  Odette Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:06 am

Jane jumped and whirled around to see a guy who looked well...handsome. She blushed and looked down at her drawing, "Oh I don't know....thank you though." She said with a gentle smile.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Antal inlägg : 1190
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-07

Post  Prince Philip Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:44 am

Cale's smirk broadened as the brunette spoke, crossing his arms across his chest and looking the girl up and down. She was pretty cute. Nice figure from the looks of it. "Yeah, the drawing's great," he said as he moved to sit beside the young woman, crossing his legs and leaning back on his arms. "But that wasn't actually what I was calling stunning," he said as he leaned towards her, raising an eyebrow and smirking flirtatiously.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:57 am

Jane blushed and looked down, "Oh um thank you." She said softly. She glanced over at him shyly and smiled slowly, "Well I do like drawing scenic views." She said quietly.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:09 am

"As do I," Cale agreed, looking her up and down again and then sending her a wink and a cheeky smirk. "So, you from around here?" he asked casually as he slowly inched himself closer to the brunette.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:13 am

Jane didn't notice him edging closer to her and shook her head, she was still focused on drawing. "Uh no....I'm from another city....I just came here to find inspiration." She said softly, it was a lie but she didn't really want to tell her story. "What about you?" She asked.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:20 am

"Oh I'm from no where in particular," Cale shrugged. "I guess you could say I'm a bit of a nomad," he said as he looked over to the girl beside him, tilting his head to the side, discretely moving even closer until there were only a couple inches between them. "So you find any? Inspiration that is," he asked lightly with a little laugh.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:32 am

Jane bit her lip, "Hmmm not yet...I've only been here for a few days though." She admitted as she studied her drawing critically.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:43 am

"Perhaps I can help with that," Cale said softly as he brought his hand over to turn the girl's face towards his and pull it gently forward as he leaned in and kissed her lips. His hand slid down from her chin, down her neck and shoulder and arms, all the way to her hip, and he started to pull the rest of her body into him.

((How am I doing? Am I making him bad enough so far?))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:50 am

(yes you are Wink :3)
    Jane's eyes widened and she started pushing against him until she managed to free herself. "Uhh what was that for?" She asked shakily.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:54 am

((PHEW! Okay!XD))

Cale didn't drop his crooked smile even when she pushed away from him. He simply moved himself closer to her again, grabbing onto her wrist tightly. "You're a beautiful woman. I couldn't help myself," he explained simply before he pulled her to him by the wrist and started running his other hand up and down her side.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Post  Eric Storm Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:58 am

[I have the impression that Eric and Cale are going to get well... XD]
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:00 am

(Wink good)
    Jane shivered when his hand brushed up and down her side, "Uh...I...I hardly even know you." She said and tried pulling her hand away from him.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:17 am

((Pfft! Eric. Cale won't think twice about you. XD Nothing personal. He doesn't think about anyone.))

"What's there to know?" Cale asked in a whisper as he leaned in to lightly nuzzle his nose against the girl's neck. He then started to kiss up her neck to her ear and then down to her shoulder, and then back up. "I like you. You like me. That's all we need to know," he whispered into her ear as he started to suck on her earlobe and kiss around her ear, and then down her jaw to capture her lips again.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:22 am

She pulled away again, "I...I'm not that kind of girl uh sir..like I said I hardly even know you and I...I really don't know anything about this kind of stuff." She said vaguely, her face bright red. She felt mortified....why...why did she have to be so unknowledgable about males?
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:58 am

Cale smirked as the brunette spoke moving closer still until he was next to her again, at which point he quickly pinned her down against the ground, his legs on either side of her hips and his hands holding her wrists up above her head on the ground. "Oh don't worry. I'll teach you," he said softly as he leaned down closer to her. He captured her lips again, biting at her bottom lip as he pulled away, and then kissed down her neck as he rearranged her hands in his so that he was holding both of them with one of his. His newly free hand then slid down her side and started pulling up her dress, his teeth now starting to bite along her collar bone.

((I'll stop there for now. This all feels so weird.XD))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:08 am

She jerked when he pinned her to the ground, "Please let me go." She said shakily as his hands traveled down her dress. She tried fighting him off but he was holding her too tightly and she whimpered as his teeth grazed a sensitive spot on her collarbone.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:21 am

"Aw now, you really don't want that," Cale whispered against the brunette's skin, his hand on her leg traveling up to rub her inner thigh as his lips went to capture hers again, kissing her much deeper than before. He slid his hand up from her thigh to rub her slit from the outside of her panties, tangling their tongues and biting her lip, hard enough to draw blood, and he smirked as he licked it off her skin, locking his eyes with hers.

((How far should this go? You want something to stop him?))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:29 am

She whimpered and tried pushing him off again unsuccessfully, her body shook as he kept touching her and kissing her. She was scared...what if he didn't stop? Her eyes filled with tears...she didn't know what to do....she was feeling things that only scared her more.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:49 am

Cale forcefully pulled the girl's panties off, and then started working on unbuttoning his pants. Once his pants were open, he slid his hand up to roughly massage the girl's breast as he kissed and nipped along her neck. He then pulled down his pants and lightly brushed the outside of the brunette's slit with his member, his free hand sliding under her dress to massage her breast. Just then he roughly inserted himself into the girl's entrance, groaning quietly into her mouth and then biting her lip.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:56 am

Pain filled her when he shoved something inside her entrance...a very large thick something. She pulled her head away and cried out in pain. "Stop! Please stop!" She begged and tried to worm out from under him. She was horrified...why did it hurt so much? Tears of pain fell as she cried and weakly tried shoving him off....why was it so painful?
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:59 am

Cale brought his free hand up to cover the young girl's mouth as he started to thrust roughly within her. "Shh...Shh...You wouldn't want this to end before it gets good," he whispered in her ear, his cheek against hers. He started to thrust faster and rougher, letting out low grunts and groans occasionally. He slid her dress down off of her shoulders to expose her chest and started sucking on and biting her nipples, all the while running his free hand up and down her side, cupping her butt cheek.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:16 am

Jane whimpered under his hand as he kept thrusting inside her, the pain became even worse and she could vaguely feel blood run down her thigh. She could feel tears keep falling and before she could restrain herself she bit his hand.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:48 am

Cale let out a low, quiet grunt as he felt the girl beneath him bite his hand and he quickly balled his hand in a fist and punched the girl in the face. He then slapped her face again with the back of his hand and then grabbed her face, squeezing her cheeks, and forced her to look at him. "This could of gone so easy for you," he said in a saddened tone. "Just remember. Anything I do, you asked for," he said, growing quieter as he leaned down so that his face was only an inch away from the brunette's, his eyes locked on hers as he leaned down and bit her bottom lip thrusting even harder, holding her hip, digging his nails into her skin, and tightening his grip on her wrists.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:25 pm