Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Naveen
Odette
6 posters

Remember Me (AU Shared fanfic with Naveen/Phillip)

Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Antal inlägg : 839
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Remember Me (AU Shared fanfic with Naveen/Phillip) - Page 2 Empty Re: Remember Me (AU Shared fanfic with Naveen/Phillip)

Post  Jane Porter Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:01 am

She whimpered, her whole body was in pain and when he kept thrusting the pain grew. Tears fell as she tried not to think about what he was doing to her.....she eventually stopped trying to fight him and lay there as he kept shoving himself inside her.
    Cale
    Cale

Antal inlägg : 260
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-10-03

Remember Me (AU Shared fanfic with Naveen/Phillip) - Page 2 Empty Re: Remember Me (AU Shared fanfic with Naveen/Phillip)

Post  Cale Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:29 am

Cale smirked as the young girl finally stopped fighting and let out a low groan as he felt his climax coming. He closed his eyes and started to pant quietly as his head fell while he thrusted deeply. As his release came, he let out a deep groan and his head fell backwards and he pulled the girl's hip closer into him subconsciously. He then looked down at the girl with dark eyes and a mischievous smirk before he captured her lips in another deep kiss and then pulled himself out of her, groaning quietly.

He smoothly pushed himself up and to a standing position and began to re-dress himself, looking down at the young girl the whole time. "Thanks for the great time," he said mockingly. He then bent down and brought his face to be just in front of hers, his eyes locked on hers. "Maybe we can do it again sometime." He gave her a quick wink before he stood again and started to walk away, stopping after a few steps and turning back slightly towards the brunette. "Oh, and don't tell anyone about this. If you do, my next visit won't end so well. For you at least," he said to her lightly before giving her a small wave/salute and turning to leave again.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:39 am

She watched him leave feeling violated and sick as he left, everything was sore and she doubted she would be able to move. She slowly got up and stumbled against a rock as she tried to stand straight and failed, she whimpered softly and fumbled to fix her dress. Her fingers kept slipping as she was so scared she couldn't get her fingers to work properly. Eventually she was able to button her dress properly and she bent down with a grimace to pick up her underwear which she pulled on. After pulling her dress down she winced and slowly made her way away from the river.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Antal inlägg : 449
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-08-12

Post  Naveen Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:30 pm

((Well that was interesting...XD Should I keep going?))
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:59 pm

(Up to you, I'm fine with it if you do x3)
    Cale
    Cale

Antal inlägg : 260
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-10-03

Post  Cale Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:15 pm

((I'll see if I can figure out where it could go.:3))
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:16 pm

(Okie :3)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 9:37 pm