Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Meeting someone new [Tag Thomas]

Thomas.
    Thomas.

Antal inlägg : 216
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-30

Meeting someone new [Tag Thomas] - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting someone new [Tag Thomas]

Post  Thomas. Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:59 pm

Thomas nodded, looking down to the ground. "Yeah...she's been gone for...almost eight years now," He said quietly. "My family had to work. They couldn't come with me," He said simply. "Besides...this was between my sister and I. Not my parents," He said quietly.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Antal inlägg : 1023
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Meeting someone new [Tag Thomas] - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting someone new [Tag Thomas]

Post  Ariel Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:03 pm

"I'm so sorry to hear that.." Ariel said sadly and placed one hand carefully on his shoulder.
    "Both of my parents are dead, and I don't have any siblings.." She shrugged slightly and bit her lip a little. She wondered what had happened to his sister, but she didn't dared to ask.
    "But then I will make sure that you have a great time on the carnival" She said with a soft smile.
    "We're gonna have so much fun.."
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:07 pm

Thomas gave her a grateful smile, placing one of his hands atop hers. "Thank you," He said gently. At the mention of the carnival again, he grinned a bit brighter. "I'll have to hold you to that one, Miss Ariel," He said with a playful smile.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:12 pm

"I will atleast try my best" Ariel smiled back widely and with a little giggle. She wasn't usual the one that made things fun, but she would try - for Thomas, and his sister.
    "By the way-- why do you want to go to the bakery?" She asked after a moment
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:13 pm

Thomas smiled boyishly towards her and then looked back to where they were walking. "The bakery?" He asked, like he was confused. Why did he want to go there again? "Oh yeah! The bakery!" He chuckled, smacking his forehead with a chuckle. "I wanted to see If I could get a job there...I'm not the best baker, but I can learn!" He nodded.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:05 am

"You want a job at the bakery?" Ariel asked with a little giggle when he looked so confused.
    "I know the girl that is working there, so maybe I can tell her some nice things about you?!" She winked at him with a wide smile. She hadn't seen Rapunzel in a while, but she knew how kind she can be..
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:06 am

Thomas blushed as she winked at him, but smiled thankfully nonetheless. "Yeah...maybe!" He chimed. "Hey, uh...I'll find the bakery when I'm a little better acquainted with this town...But, uhm...would you mind showing me where It is I'm sleeping?" He questioned before pointing to the bag on his back that was pretty full and obviously heavy. "I'd kinda like to put my stuff away," He chuckled shyly.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:16 am

"Oh, yes. Of course.." Ariel giggled slightly and blushed a little when she felt bad over that she hadn't offered to help him with the bag. Even though it probably is too heavy for her to carry anyways.
    "But then we have to go back a bit.. " She said and pointed at the direction they came from before she started to walk.

[Occ: Do you want us to move to their attic? Very Happy ]
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:19 am

Thomas chuckled quietly. Of course they were just back tracking now. But, he didn't mind. It was more time with Ariel. He could suffer through a heavy bag if it meant time like this.

(sure!)
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:21 am

[Awesome ^^ I will start then]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:51 am