Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Seducing a Captain ( tag: Phoebus)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Seducing a Captain ( tag: Phoebus) Empty Seducing a Captain ( tag: Phoebus)

Post  Odette Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:56 pm

Odette hurried back to Phoebus's home, she had a plan...Phoebus was going to see a whole different side of her tonight. She smirked and went into his room, after undressing she slipped into his bed stark naked. She wanted to test his limits and see just how much he cared about her.
    (Ooc there you go Emmi XDD)
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Antal inlägg : 1042
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Seducing a Captain ( tag: Phoebus) Empty Re: Seducing a Captain ( tag: Phoebus)

Post  Phoebus Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:04 pm

[Occ... oh geez Wink That's more than I thought -- but I like it <3]

Phoebus came back to the house after a while and slammed the door behind him. He was tired, confused-- almost everything you can be at this moment, and now he just wanted to sleep. He opened the door to his room, and couldn't believe his eyes.
    "Odette..?! What are you doing here?" He asked and covered his eyes - even though he didn't knew how much she showed. He thought he wouldn't see her again, and now she was in his bed!?
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:07 pm

(Ooc you enjoy it Wink XDD)
    Odette laughed lightly, "What, afraid you'll see something you don't like?" She asked as she enjoyed his reaction. He really was cute when he was nervous.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:12 pm

"no no, I'm sure I will like everything.." He chuckled and tried not to look at her.
    "I'm just a bit confused.. I just found out that you're a thief and you ran away - and now you're naked... in my bed?! Why?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:16 pm

She smiled, "Well like I said before...you at least deserve a reward." She said, watching him fight the urge to look at her. If anything that made her like him more.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:20 pm

"I don't know.. After what just happend- it would feel wrong." Phoebus sighed and shook his head.
    "I mean, I would gladly be with you- but not right now.. I'm too confused at the moment. I'm sorry"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:23 pm

She smiled, "All right....you wouldn't mind passing me my dress though would you? I mean I could just get it." She said slightly suggestively.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:29 pm

Phoebus started to look for the dress, and when he found it- he walked over to the bed and handed it to her.
    "You know, you look great by the way.. Not that I've seen you now, but I can only imagine" Phoebus chuckled slightly - and looked at her carefully- but only so that he could see her face
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:34 pm

Odette smiled and accepted her dress, "Well I'm glad you like what you see." She said as she smiled up at him.
    (Ooc and now he will only picture her in his bed <<>> XDD)
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:47 pm

"And I'm glad you want to show it..." He chuckled before he cleared his throat. " I mean, even though I'm not looking.. " He said with a little smile. It was something about her- even though he didn't want to like her, he still wanted to take the next step and kiss her. He shouldn't, but he wanted.
    "Soo.. Does this mean that you still want to live here?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:52 pm

(Ooc YES DO IT KISS HER!! XDD)
    Odette laughed, "Maybe it does...would that be all right with you?" She asked as she smiled up at him.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:56 pm

[Occ: Mahha xD Just waiting for the right moment Wink ]

"I can't just throw you out on the streets, right?!" He chuckled and shook his head.
    "No, I made a promise- you're allowed to stay here as long as you want.." Phoebus said and backed away a few steps.
    "So.. Will you put on your clothes or what?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:00 pm

She smiled, "You want to watch?" She asked teasingly before she turned her back on him and started to pull her dress on.
    (Ooc you're such a tease >.<)
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:08 pm

"Heh.. Stop teasing" He chuckled slighly, but when she had her back towards him - he could look a litte without her noticing.
    "But.. How did you get that?" He asked, and realised that now she would now that he had looked. But he had to ask about the -- scars..
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:12 pm

Odette froze, she had conpletely forgotten about them...she sighed and pulled her dress on slowly. "Korso...he gave them to me if I didn't do something he wanted. He always did have a way of marking his territory." She said bitterly.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:18 pm

"It must have been horrible.. I can't even imagine to be around a man like him.." Phoebus sighed and walked closer to her so that he can lay an hand on her shoulder.
    "You must be really happy that he's dead.."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:23 pm

Odette smiled humorlessly, "You have no idea...before he died he tried to rape me....when I refused him he...got angry and left...I never saw him again. I heard later that he had been stabbed." She said quietly, she had almost told him it had been her who had done it...but she couldn't.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:54 pm

Phoebus rubbed his neck and sighed, he felt so -- helpless. He wanted to make everything alright for her- do what has happened undone. But he couldn't...
    "You're a strong woman, Odette.. Rememeber that" He smiled warmly at her
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:59 pm

Odette smiled back, "I will." She said after a moment and smiled warmly up at him, suddenly becoming aware of how close they were.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:09 pm

"Good.." Phoebus said quietly and with a smile. He stroked her hair behind her ear and slowly leaned in for a kiss. He knew it wasn't the best idea at the moment, but he couldn't resist.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:17 pm

She hesitated and then leaned forward as well, allowing her lips to lightly caress his own. She gasped at the feel and pressed herself closer against him as she kissed him deeper.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:22 pm

He could stay like this forever, but just after a short moment - he backed away.
    "I really like you, Odette.. But I want to wait a little until I know you better. It seems like there's alot that I don't know about you yet" He chuckled and stroke her cheek.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:30 pm

She smiled back, he had no idea just how true that statement was...she looked down and then stood up. "Perhaps someday I'll tell you everything." She said softly and sadly....she did want to tell him.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:37 pm

"I hope so..." He said quietly wuth a little smile. Even though he knew that she've had a interesting past, he couldn't come up with anything more that she could possible tell him.
    "But.. Stay away from anymore trouble, okay?" Phoebus chuckled slightly
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:03 pm

Odette laughed and turned to look back at him, "Well danger is my middle name." She said quietly amused , "Always has been." She added with a grin.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 4:09 pm