Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Welcome to your new home [Tag Thomas]

Thomas.
    Thomas.

Antal inlägg : 216
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-30

Welcome to your new home [Tag Thomas] - Page 3 Empty Re: Welcome to your new home [Tag Thomas]

Post  Thomas. Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:22 pm

Thomas looked to her and smiled. "Well, she'll have to teach me to do the fancy stuff like decorating cakes and stuff. But, other than that, I'll be pretty handy," He chuckled, shrugging his shoulders. "You've never been on a farm, have you?" He asked, tilting his head. "Maybe I can take you to see my farm someday," He said with a light grin.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Antal inlägg : 1023
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Welcome to your new home [Tag Thomas] - Page 3 Empty Re: Welcome to your new home [Tag Thomas]

Post  Ariel Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:30 pm

"Your farm?" Ariel asked suprised, but with a wide smile.
    "I-- don't know.. I have never left town before, so I'm not used to traveling" She shrugged and glanced down.
    "But it would be fun though.. Do you know when you're going home? You must miss your parents soon.."
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:56 pm

Thomas smiled as she looked so excited over the whole idea. "Well, I don't plan on going anywhere near a boat until after the carnival. I love the water, but I'm here for my sister, so I'm not going anywhere. But...when I do home, I'd love it if you came with me," He admitted sheepishly, smiling. "N-Not to stay, of course! Just...to visit," He smiled, rubbing the back of his neck.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:59 pm

"of course.. Just visit" Ariel smiled shyly and with a little nod. She felt a little guilt that she would get the chance to live Nirethia - and not Jim.. But she would come back..
    "So, Thomas.. You haven't told me so much about your sister.. How was she like?"
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:06 pm

Thomas' smile faltered only slightly at the mention of his sister. "Diane...?" He questioned quietly, though he knew the answer. "She was...amazing, to be honest. The most well behaved girl you would have ever met...She was beautiful, too. She had soft, strawberry blonde hair and bright, blue eyes, like mine," He pointed to his eyes and chuckled lightly. "She was funny and cared way too much about other people...I mean, even after she got sick, she still wanted to keep promises she had made to people, even when she couldn't get out of bed," He chuckled sadly, looking down to his hands. "I know everyone talks nice about their siblings, but you could ask anyone back home who knew her -- she was an angel," He smiled softly.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:14 pm

"I'm sure she was.." She said quietly and laid her hand softly over his.
    "Your parents did a great job with raising you.. You're so sweet, and she sounds so adorable.. I wished I had met her" Ariel smiled sadly and glanced at him through her lashes.
    "You must miss her a lot.."
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:28 pm

Thomas looked to her with vulnerable blue eyes and gave her an impish smile. He sat up as she put her hand over his and gently kissed the back of her hand. "I do miss her...But, It's gotten better over the years. She's always in my heart, wherever I go. I just remember that, and I don't have to miss her," He said with a small shrug. "She would have loved you," He admitted, smiling at her.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:15 am

"That's very sweet.." Ariel said with a soft smile and blushed a little- both of the kiss, and that he thinks that his sister would've like her..
    "What-- was it she died of? A disease?"
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:50 am

Thomas faltered slightly in his happy manner, but eventually just nodded and gave her a solemn smile. "Yeah...she died of a disease in her lungs. It spread too quickly and was suddenly in her whole body before we knew what to do. Once it hit her brain, she didn't want to suffer. So, she told me to make sure she got to the carnival, and how much she loved me," He whispered the last part and swallowed the lump in his throat. "We gave her a shot that had a drug in it to help ease her, so that she would pass away in her sleep," He said quietly, looking to his hands.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 4:52 am