Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Welcome to your new home [Tag Thomas]

Ariel
    Ariel

Antal inlägg : 1023
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Welcome to your new home [Tag Thomas] - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to your new home [Tag Thomas]

Post  Ariel Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:00 pm

"I-- I guess you're right.." Ariel said with a little unsure smile and nodded a bit. She only hoped that he wouldn't think she was a bad person for thinking of having it just for fun - but with someone she loved of course... Like Jim.. And maybe it didn't even felt so good as other people talked about...
    "Too bad for all the girls that probably want to sleep with you then.." Ariel said with little giggle and nudged him playfully on the side.
    "You are a real catch, Thomas. Keep that in mind.." She smiled softly
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Antal inlägg : 216
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-30

Welcome to your new home [Tag Thomas] - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to your new home [Tag Thomas]

Post  Thomas. Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:07 pm

Thomas smiled shyly, but gently nudged his shoulder back against hers. "Yeah, well. They'll just have to woo me," He said with a grin. "I don't know, Ariel. I'm not that amazing," He feigned a dramatic sigh before chuckling. "I'm just a normal guy with good manners is all."

(-facepalms; this town is going to tear him to pieces. XD)
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:21 am

"You are!" Ariel said assuring and with a little nod.
    "There are not so many sweet guys here in Nirethia. Either they sleep around, or they do other bad things.. So a guy like you is like-- a angel.. or something like that" Ariel giggled and with a wide smile.
    "Maybe you just can't see how great you really are.."
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:41 pm

Thomas blushed at being called an angel. He didn't see himself as that at all. He was just the guy his mom had raised him to be. "Well...thank you," he smiled sheepishly. "Maybe you're right. Ive always been really quiet...can't help it," he shrugged. "As for being...great? I dont know," he chuckled, shaking his head.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:45 pm

Ariel smiled softly and just looked at him for a while before she cleared her throat and stood up from the bed.
    "I'm sorry, babbling here like a fool.." She said in a laugh and ran her hand through her hair.
    "You must be hungry if you have traveled so far.. Do you want something to eat? I think I have some food up here.."
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:48 pm

Thomas started to protest, but his stomach interrupted him. He chuckled and rubbed his neck. "Well...I guess I am hungry," he smiled.sheepishly.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:54 pm

"Well, come here then.." She said with a little smile and took him in his arm as she lead him to the table by one of the walls before she started to pick out plates and some bread. It wasn't made this morning, but you could still eat it.
    "But-- You didn't drank, right?!" She asked and rubbed her arm.
    "I kinda only have wine, so do you think you'll be fine with just the food?"
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:58 pm

Thomas smiled gratefully and chuckled slightly at the drink choice. "Oh, uh, yeah. I'm fine with just wine," he said with a shrug. "Thank you, Ariel," he said with a grin before taking a bite of the bread. It was good!
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:09 pm

"Soo... You want wine?" She asked a little unsure when she picked up a bottle, but she needed some too if he didn't minded.
    "And I promise that I'll get you better food later. I usually takes some from the tavern, and sometimes it's still even hot" She smiled widely as she thought about it. Some people eat warm food every day of the week, but she only like- twice in a month..
    "Or you can just eat in the tavern, it doesn't really matter.."
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:12 pm

Thomas chuckled. "Well...we drank wine in Church, so its alright," he nodded. "I think...I sont know," he made a face. "I'll sit out, actually. But, you can have some. I don't mind," he smiled. "I'll be working in the bakery, If I can. So, ill bring you bread!" He chimed happily.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:45 pm

"Well then, if it's okay in church, then it's probably okay in here too.." She said with a little giggle as she poured up some in two glasses before she sat down on a chair by the table. And even though he would maybe not drink, it felt better to pour it up in two glasses, than just one to her.
    "and that would be lovely.. If you do it good, that is" She joked and took a sip from her wine.
    "I'm sure rapunzel can show you, and then you will soon make the best bread in the whole town"
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:01 pm

"Well, Im glad you have confidence in me," he teased, chuckling quietly. He hesitated, but did take a tiny sip of the wine. "I hope Rapunzels likes me..." He sighed.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:05 pm

"I'm sure she will.. Atleast I don't think she could possible hate anyone.." Ariel teased a little with a wink.
    "And if you are just like you're towards me, she will adore you.. And hopefully she will let you go in the end of the day so that I can spend some time with you too" She giggled and leaned back in her chair with her glass in her hand.
    "And she's -- cute too, you know.."
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:41 pm

Thomas grinned, looking up towards her with bright eyes. "Well, you'll have me at night," he pointed out, oblivious to how It might have sounded. As she mentioned Rapunzels being pretty, he blushed even darker and chuckled nervously. "Seems a lot of girls around here are...but, I mean, she's got some good competition in the whole looks category," he chuckled, gesturing to Ariel.

((He doesnt know he's flirting. XD))
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:21 pm

[Awww xDD ahahahah <333]

Ariel smiled a shyly smile and tucked some hair behind her ear as she glanced down with a blush.
    "W-Well, you will be suprised how many attractive girls there are around here.." She said quietly and hide her smile behind her glass.
    "But we still have our date, right?" She asked with a quiet laugh. "I'm actually looking forward to it.. It will be really fun.."
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:39 pm

Thomas blushed as he realized what he had been saying and made a soft giggling noise. "Well...I'm glad youre looking forward to it," he smiled a bit at the thought. He got up and went over to his bag. He pulled his shift off and crouched down as he rummaged through his stuff. "What stuff do guys wear to carnivals?" He questioned, looking up at her.

((XD shirtless Zac Efron. You are welcome.))
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:44 pm

Ariel smiled softly at him as he went up, but flinched a little when he took off his shirt. She forced herself to look away, even though she kinda liked what she saw.
    "I-- Don't know really.. Something comfortably but still good-looking?!" She said more as a question than a answer.
    "What do you have with you?"
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:00 pm

Thomas looked a bit confused as she looked away, but then remembered he was shortness. He quickly pulled out a dress shirt and pulled It on. It fit him well, showing off the muscles he had, but still loose enough to fit.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:52 am

"That one looks good" Ariel said with a little smile as she quickly glanced back at him to see that he had pulled on a shirt. Working on a farm had really made his body look good, thats for sure.
    "I kinda only have one dress, so I hope you don't care about how I look.." She said with a little giggle and looked down at her clothes. It was simple, and not so special or fancy, but it was something..
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:07 pm

"You'll look beautiful in anything you wear, so its no big deal," he pointed out before smiling over at her. He pulled the shirt off again and out it back into his bag before laying onto his bed and crossing his arms behind his head.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:10 pm

"Euhm.. Thank you" She said with a shyly smile before he pulled off his shirt again, and Ariel looked away. She assumed that she had to get used to that- but still.
    "Are you tired? Do you want me to leave so that you can sleep?" She asked carefully
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:14 pm

Thomas looked over at her and noticed how she looked away. "You don't...have to be polite...But...here," he sat up and took a t-shirt from his bag and pulled it on. "There," he offered her a smile. "If you want to go, you can...but, I like your company,' he admitted softly.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:22 pm

Ariel smiled a little ashamed when he sat up again just to pull on a shirt, but it felt a little better.
    "Thanks.." She said quietly and rubbed her arm.
    "But I can stay, of course.. I just thought if you wanted to be alone" She shrugged with a little smile before she sat down on the edge of his bed.
    "So.. How was it really to grow up on a farm? Did you have animals?" She asked curiosly
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:11 pm

Thomas smiled a bit, looking at her with his bright, clear blue eyes. "Yeah, we had animals...not many, though. Mostly just cows for the milk and then chickens for the eggs," he explained quietly, looking up to the ceiling. "My family owned a large wheat farm -- just like a friend of mine. That's why I'm a baker -- we made bread a lot and sold it in the village or just to our neighbors. But, we lived out in the fields and owned a lot of land around us -- despite not being very well off money wise. We would sometimes have trouble selling, like in the off seasons, so we'd have to eat what we could make. But, everyone liked my baking," He smiled.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:17 pm

Ariel listened curiously on what he had to say and smiled softly. She had almost never even been outside the town, so she didn't knew how it worked really on the farms..
    "That sounds great.. It must have been fun" She smiled dreamingly and tilted her head a little to the side.
    "So, you know how to bake? Then maybe Rapunzel doesn't have to teach you so much" She giggled.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 2:54 pm