Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Oh My ( Tag: Thomas )

Anastasia
    Anastasia

Antal inlägg : 284
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-15

Oh My ( Tag: Thomas ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Oh My ( Tag: Thomas )

Post  Anastasia Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:48 pm

Anastasia pushes a door open, pulling Thomas in with her before the door closed. "Welcome, to our own little bakery~. This is where all the deserts are made~!"
    The room was much more brighter than the regular kitchen, but also a bit smaller. No one was in here, except the occasional servants, because they were all working on Dinner. Anastasia looks at Thomas, "I told you that you were going to make me something." Seh grins.
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Antal inlägg : 216
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-30

Post  Thomas. Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:37 pm

Thomas followed before blinking, a bit wide eyed at the fancy equipment for baking. "Oh, wow..." he mumbled, a grin pulling on his lips. "This place is pretty awesome...I'm used to the little kitchen back home..." He admitted, letting go of her hand as he wandered around and poked at the equipment. "What do you want me to make?" He asked, eyeing her with his bright blue eyes.

(XD His eyes in the movie are literally just black pupils. Disney didn't pay much attention to him. XDD I'm keeping Zac's beautiful eyes. @.@)
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:00 am

(( Bwahaha Minor characters tend to get that XD ))

"You're special dish!" Anastasia says, leaning against the counter. She watches him wander around the area. She looks around, remembering all the times she's bounced in here and begged the pastry chef to let her help.
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:32 am

Thomas chuckled, but nodded. "I had a special cinnamon bread back home that I wouldn't tell anyone else how to make...How about that?" He asked with a shy grin.
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:34 am

"Oh Yes, Please~!" Anastasia beams towards him with a smile.
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:34 am

"Oh Yes, Please~!" Anastasia beams towards him with a smile.
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:31 pm

Thomas smiled and nodded, getting to work quickly. He looked like an expert, except for his clumsy moments where he would drop something. He would smile at her every now and then, then look away. He had the bread in the over quickly and then leaned on the counter. "So...What's your family like?"
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:47 pm

Anastasia watched him carefully, giggling when he dropped something and smiling back at him when he looked at her. It's was so fun watching someone else other than one of the chefs baking something for her. As he asked her the questions, she blinks before tapping her chin. "Well... I have my parents. They are usually busy so we rarely get to spend any time with them unless it's for something that we did wrong. I more than my sibilings. But they are great parents, my mother is so kind though she can be powerful when she wants to be. I love my Father more than anything, he's always so gentle around his children." Anastasia smiles at the though of her parents before continueing with her sibilings. "My Brother, Phillip, he's the only person that knows me better than myself. He's my twin, so we've never really been apart and we always have mild arguements, but he's a sweetheart past all of the fake womanizing. My little sister, Melody, she's... well, she's quite a handful. She's barely old enough to be a woman and she has the skills of a joker when it comes to pranking. But, she only learned from the best."
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:26 pm

Thomas listened, smiling a bit. Her voice was nice to listen to, he realized, which made him like being around her even more. Not that he really needed another reason. He chuckled lightly at her words on her brother and sister, but smiled nonetheless. "Your family sounds pretty awesome," He admitted, smiling. "I guess I'll meet them sooner or later, huh?" He asked with a small grin.
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:53 pm

"Thanks." She smiles before shaking her head. "I think much later... None of my sibilings are ever in the Castle and my Parent's are always busy doing their own thing so we hardly see each other until Dinner. Even then, the whole family isn't there. It's the norm though." She shrugs before looking up at him with a small smile. "What about your family? Did they move here with you or are you by yourself?"
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:25 pm

"My family?" Thomas asked, tilting his head. "Nah, they're back home...I came here for my little sister. I lost her a few years ago...I miss her," He said quietly, looking down. "But...She always wanted to see the carnival, and she died before I could take her. So, here I am," He said with a dedicated grin.
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:36 pm

Oh My ( Tag: Thomas ) - Page 2 Tumblr_m9yb7mHebR1rur2fwo2_500

Anastasia looks at him a bit sadly when he talks about his little sister. "I am so sorry about your sister... If I ever lost Melody, I'd be devastated...." She places a comforting hand on his before smiling. "She is seeing the Carnival through your eyes. From right here." She places on hand onto his chest, where his heart is. "She's always with you Thomas, don't forget that."
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:15 pm

Oh My ( Tag: Thomas ) - Page 2 Tumblr_m8ip441Bjc1rpzp1t

Thomas looked to her and gave her a light smile. "Well, see, I know she's always in my heart. That's why I don't miss her -- she's always with me, because she never left my heart," He said quietly, smiling to himself.

Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:06 am

(( Ohhh Efron ;w; You make my heart soar~ ))

Anastasia smiles, "Thank you for telling me about her. She was really lucky to have such a brother like you..."
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Antal inlägg : 751
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Post  Aladdin. Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:28 am

Thomas looked to her and smiled a bit, bringing her hand up and kissing her hand gently. "Well, thank you. She would have liked you," He chuckled, shaking his head. "You and Ariel. I think she'd be happy I met the both of you," He admitted, shrugging his shoulders.
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:18 am

(( To ignore or not to ignore... That is the question. ))

Anastasia smiles before raising an amusing brow when she hears another girl. Instead of commenting about it she says something else, "Would she like it if you burn my house down?" She points over the oven, a slight burning smell coming from it.
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:29 am

((INEEDYOUONSKYPE._. x3))

Thomas blinked, then scoffed and pulled the oven open and grabbed a mit, pulling out the tray and setting it on the counter. "Not burnt. I'm amazing," He said playfully before taking a knife and cutting the bread into slices. It smelled of warm cinnamon.
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:33 am

(( I'm in class darling Razz ))

Anastasia smells the auroma of the bread and she smiles. "Smells yummy~." Anatasia says with happiness. "Ya know, if you don't kill me I can put in a good word for you with the Bakery chef here... He can get you hired anywhere if you ever feel like changing."
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:41 am

((stupid class. XD))

Thomas chuckled softly and handed her a piece of the bread on a napkin. "I see...Well, I'll keep that in mind," He said with a small grin.
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:39 am

"Here I go~." She giggles before eating a piece off the bread. She makes a face, tasting the bread.
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:51 am

Thomas watched her expression and winced slightly as she made a face. "I know, I know, it's horrible, right?" He said, sighing heavily and starting to gather up the bread to throw it away.
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:08 am

Anastasia grabs his hands quickly. "Are you crazy?! This is amazing! And you say you're a bad cook~!" She eats another piece with happiness.
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:00 am

Thomas jumped slightly, taken aback by her words. "R-Really?!" He smiled happily and was practically bouncing in place with excitement that she had actually liked his baking. "I'm so glad you like it!" He chimed.
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:18 pm

"Yes Really! I love it! Best thing I've tasted in awhile~!" She tells him with happiness. Sure, the bakers were amazing at what they do but they always made the same thing or different variations of the same thing. It's nice to taste something different.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 1:47 am