Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

What Happened?! (tags: Mikey)

Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Antal inlägg : 736
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

What Happened?! (tags: Mikey) - Page 2 Empty Re: What Happened?! (tags: Mikey)

Post  Michael Korso Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:28 am

"It's nothing," Micke assured the older twin. It reminded him though again, of the times when they were still so to small to udnerstand how the rold worked. How Joeseph never let anyone ge away afetr as much having touched Mike.
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Odette Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:33 am

Joseph shook his head, "Its not nothing Michael.....you know I hate it when someone hurts you." He said darkly, even though he overlooked the times he himself hurt Michael.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:36 am

"Like some piece of trash could for real hurt me," he sighened. "Really it was nothing. I mde it bakc here without problem didn't I?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:42 am

Joseph glanced at him from the corner lf his eyes, "Barely....a few minutes later and it would have been a grave I would have had to dig." He said flatly. Much as he hated to admit it, Odette sure knew how to take care of people.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:44 am

And who's fualt is that, Micke couldn't help but think, ut knew when to keep quiet.
    "You love to dig graves."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:47 am

Joseph gave him a blank look, "Sure I do....just not yours Michael." He said and stood up. "Just get some rest Michael." He said in a tired tone.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:50 am

Perhaps the smae Jospeh from all those years ago still excisted, somewhere.
    "If I could i wouldn't have gone out before Joe."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:56 am

Joseph sighed and turned to glance down at him, "And can anything help you sleep?" He demanded.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:58 am

"...not anymore," he mumbled and turned away. He could pretend to rest, but tht wouln't keep in him bed long enough.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:02 am

Joseph sighed angrily, there had to be something he could do to help Michael...he turned and left the room...now how to do that?
    (You're enjoying this, huh? Twisted Evil )
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:05 am

(of course I am Twisted Evil am i overdoing it? xP)
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:14 am

(Uhh no Razz XDDD)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 7:59 am