Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Jumping to conclusions [Tag Odette]

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Jumping to conclusions [Tag Odette] - Page 2 Empty Re: Jumping to conclusions [Tag Odette]

Post  Odette Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:18 pm

Odette sighed out when he stroked her cheek, "I....I don't really know....I feel so...confused." She admitted and looked down.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Antal inlägg : 1042
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Jumping to conclusions [Tag Odette] - Page 2 Empty Re: Jumping to conclusions [Tag Odette]

Post  Phoebus Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:21 pm

"Over what?" He asked softly and leaned down so that his head was still in the same level as hers.
    "Is it about Jas-- Eric, then I promise you that I will catch him. Now I know who he is.." He said with a assuring smile.
    "Don't you worry, everything will be fine"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:23 pm

She looked up at him and smiled gratefully, "I know you will Phoebus....and thank you....for helping me." She said softly, not really registering just how close they were now.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:27 pm

"Why wouldn't I? I still care about you.." he said and looked into her eyes while he smiled softly.
    "And what he did to you was so wrong, and he need to be punished for that.. But what I don't understand is why someone wants to hurt you.. You're a amazing woman, Odette.."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:30 pm

She looked down as more tears fell at his words, "I am not amazing Phoebus....and believe me I'd like to know that myself." She said quietly before she looked back up at him with a sad smile.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:37 pm

"Of course you are, Odette.." Phoebus smiled sadly back as he stroked away her tears with his thumbs.
    "And the man you are with is a very lucky man. I hope he knows that" He said and titled his head a little to the side.
    "Don't think so low about yourself.."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:41 pm

She closed her eyes again and made an affirmative noise before she opened them again. "I...I don't know how to see myself any other way." She admitted quietly.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:00 pm

"You haven't done anything wrong, Odette. So I can't see why you would look at yourself like this.." Phoebus said softly and with a sad smile as he looked down at her.
    "Is there something I can do to make you feel better?" He asked as he still cupped her cheeks
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Antal inlägg : 839
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:23 pm

She smiled sadly up at him and fhen shook her head, "Uh no....having you visit me was the best surprise ever, so thank you." She said softly, it told her that at least there were still people who cared for her.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:46 pm

Phoebus just nodded with a little smile as he thought about. He didn't really come here to visit her, just to see if she was alive- but as long she was happy.
    "Are you sure you want to be alone tonight? Aren't the Korso's still after you? And that Eric?" He said with a worried frown.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:10 pm

She bit her lip, "I...I don't know....I don't want you to feel like you have to stay." She said softly and looked down at her feet. "However...I wouldn't mind if you did stay." She said quietly.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:58 pm

"Then I will stay.." He said softly and with a gentle smile. He quickly glanced out through the window towards Achilles to see if he was okay, and Phoebus knew that the horse would warn them if someone came..
    "How about a glance of wine?" He asked before he chuckled slightly.
    "I can't have one myself, but you can if it makes you relax.. "
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:09 pm

(You trying to get Odie drunk Emmi? XDD)
    Odette frowned before she moved to get herself some red wine, "So why did you swear off drinking?" She asked curiously and poured herself a glass.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:16 pm

[No xDDD hhahaa.. He's just trying to be nice to her xD]

"I made a promise with a friend.." Phoebus smiled softly and lifted up the chair he had flipped over and sat down on it.
    "She was pretty-- mean, and she said if I stopped drinking- then she would be nice to people" He chuckled as he thought about it.
    "Not that I had a problem or anything with it.." He said quickly and shook his head
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:23 pm

Odette laughed after she took a sip, "Wow...sounds to me like she really cares about you Phoebus." She said gently and with a small smile. She moved to sit next to him and smiled at him, "So how long has it been since you gave up drinking?" She asked quietly.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:26 pm

"She's a good friend.." Phoebus smiled and watched her as she sat down.
    "Uhm.. I don't know really. Haven't really counted the day" He chuckled and shook his head as he thought about it.
    "But it is a little hard now by the time of the Carnival.. Beer or other drink everywhere you look"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:32 pm

Odette winced sympathetically, "Oh yeah....wow that does suck." She said and then looked at her wine glass, "You don't mind me drinking in front of you right?" She asked. She felt bad as she realized just how inconsiderate she was being...of course Phoebus wouldn't have mentioned anything...always a gentleman.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:42 pm

"Of course not.. I even asked if you wanted to have a glass.." Phoebus smiled widely before he let out a little chuckle. She was so cute..
    "And I'm fine.. I feel great.. " He shrugged, and still with the little smile.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:49 pm

She smiled relieved, "Well if you're sure." She said uncertainly before she took another sip of her drink. She had to make sure she didn't get drunk in front of him...that would be embarrasing to say the least. "So have you had to arrest anyone at the Carnival yet?" She asked curiously.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:55 pm

"heh.. Not yet.." Phoebus shrugged before he let out a little chuckle.
    "I'm not working so much in the town either.. I've a order to be around the Princess's to keep them away from any harm.. Especially after the ball.." He smiled softly and laid his arms on the table.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:06 pm

Odette smiled and playfully nudged him with her shoulder, "And how has that been? Do you have a favorite?" She asked with a little smile.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:10 pm

Phoebus raised an eyebrow at her when she nudged him, before he just shrugged.
    "They're the princess's .. They are all amazing.." He smiled.
    "So no, I don't have a favorite.." Phoebus shrugged once again as he inhaled.
    "Have you met one of them?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:18 pm

Odette sighed and looked down, "Just the one who was spreading lies about me.....I think her name was Charlotte." She said as she made a face.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:24 pm

"Oh.. yeah.. Charlotte.." Phoebus smiled and let out a little chuckle.
    "Lies? What lies?" He asked and glanced at her.
    "And why would she spread lies about you?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:35 pm

Odette sighed and buried her face in her hands, "I don't know why but she told Marina that John and I had slept together after seeing each other naked. And yes while we did see each other naked I was injured and had fallen so John helped me get back to my room before he left." She rubbed her forehead. "So I'm the Blonde Bombshell Slut now." She said darkly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:20 pm