Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Jumping to conclusions [Tag Odette]

Phoebus
    Phoebus

Antal inlägg : 1042
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Jumping to conclusions [Tag Odette] - Page 4 Empty Re: Jumping to conclusions [Tag Odette]

Post  Phoebus Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:25 pm

"Said something like what?" He asked and didn't know really what part she meant.
    "And why haven't someone said it to you?"
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Jumping to conclusions [Tag Odette] - Page 4 Empty Re: Jumping to conclusions [Tag Odette]

Post  Odette Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:14 am

(o-e sorry I took forever...I can't think of shit with her Razz)
    Odette sighed, "About everyone lying.....I never lied to you." She said quietly.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:24 am

"I didn't say that you didn't lied to me- I just said that you lies too.." Phoebus shrugged slightly and tilted his head a little to the side.
    "And I have never lied to you either.. But it still seems like you think that.."

[Mahah xD Same here with Phoebus ^^]
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:30 pm

She nodded, "Good....because after hearing that Marina spied on John and I...well I couldn't help but think that I was grateful you wouldn't have done something like that." She admitted.
    (Blah suucked)
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:40 pm

[Haha <3 it seems like they can't have a good time together anylonger xD ]

"Yeah.." Phoebus said quietly and rubbed his neck a little as he forced down a yawn. He didn't want to be tired now..
    "Do you want to sleep? Because then I will leave you alone.." He said softly
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:43 pm

(Sadly yes ;3; )
    Odette looked down at her hands, "Yeah sleep sounds good...you can sleep on the couch unless you're leaving." She said quietly.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:06 pm

"I wont leave.. I promised I would stay, didn't I?" Phoebus shrugged slightly before he inhaled and bowed to her.
    "Goodnight then, Miss." He said softly before he left the room and closed the door after him..

[I'm free if you want to continue xD Like-- she's coming out directly, or in the morning?! xD]
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:13 pm

(Yes but what would happen? :3)
    Odette watched him turn to go, "Goodnight Phoebus." She said just as gently.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:52 pm

[Haha, I have no idea xD ]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:37 pm