Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Jumping to conclusions [Tag Odette]

Phoebus
    Phoebus

Antal inlägg : 1042
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Jumping to conclusions [Tag Odette] - Page 3 Empty Re: Jumping to conclusions [Tag Odette]

Post  Phoebus Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:45 pm

"I-I don't want to hear about you and John...!" Phoebus shook his head and waved his hand quickly infront of him with closed eyes as he tried to wave the image in his head away.
    "But well, I guess she hears a lot.. But I never really listen to what she has to say about things like that.."
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Jumping to conclusions [Tag Odette] - Page 3 Empty Re: Jumping to conclusions [Tag Odette]

Post  Odette Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:00 pm

Odette winced and looked down, "Sorry...but trust me I don't like him at all." She said flatly before she downed her glass with another frown. Boy had she ever made a mistake with John, she sighed and got up to refill her glass. "Well at least you don't believe what she says." She said quietly.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:05 pm

Well, it looked and sounded like you was interested in him when I was around.. Phoebus thought as he glanced down when she spoke.
    "I don't really know what to believe any longer.. Many people speaks about you, Odette. How can I know what's true or not?!" He shrugged blankly.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:16 pm

Odette sighed and drained another glass, "Oh I don't know...maybe because I never cheated on you while we were together. Yes...I admit I've made one bad call....but I never asked Eric to rape me twice or for him to leave me this."'she said and rolled up her sleeve to show Phoebus the letter K on her arm. "You can believe that I'm a slut Phoebus and honestly I won't blame you....but I...I know what and who I am and that isn't it." She said flatly.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:25 pm

"Why do you say that?!" Phoebus looked up at her quickly and almost stopped her in a sentence.
    "You belives that I think the worse about you- even though I don't. I never called you a slut, its' you who does that!." He frowned and hated that she made it sound that everything was his fault.
    "And I know now that you weren't cheating. But look it from my point of view. How would you like if I was in a bed, and a beautiful- and powerful woman sat close to me - whispering and stroking my cheek?! You would have been jealous too!"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:36 pm

She sighed, ".....Ok yes I would have been jealous, but I wouldn't have jumped to conclusions. I mean Marina went so far as to hire a spy on John and I....and believe me, I never would've stooped so low as to do something like that! As for the slut thing....you just asked me how you didn't know wether to trust the things people say about me or not....what am I supposed to think you're referring to me about?" She asked.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:41 pm

"Well, I'm not Marina.." Phoebus frowned and looked away. And he was probably not the only one to lie- she would have done exactly the same as he.. He was sure of it.
    "And just because you have a active sexlife doesn't mean you're a slut.. And it's not my fault that you thought that I thought that!"
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343

Post  Marina Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:46 pm

[Marina and Phoebus hired the spy... And it was his idea!!! >.<
    I think Marina should talk about this to John.... *She'stakingallthefaltforit* Razz ]
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:49 pm

Odette frowned, getting the feeling he didn't believe her about not hiring a spy. "Can we stop arguing about things Phoebus? I....I don't want us to leave on bad terms again." She said quietly.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:52 pm

"But we are so good at it.." Phoebus said with a sarcastically smile before his face turned blank.
    "But okay, fine.. What do you like to talk about then?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:04 pm

She sighed and took another drink, "Oh I don't know.....just something else." She said quietly and took another srink feeling a little flushed.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:07 pm

"Like what?.. We have nothing to talk about.." Phoebus shrugged with a little frown and tapped his fingers on the table.
    "Maybe I should just go.. I'm sure you would have a much greater time with the Korso's than you're having with me now.." Phoebus said flatly.
    "But it seems like you're just fine alone too.."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:16 pm

(Ouch Phoebus Razz )
    Odette stared at him, "Oh...right, I wouldn't want you to get hurt by me again anyway." She said softly and rubbed her forehead....did he want her dead?
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:08 pm

{Tehehehe xD ><]

"Just-- came up with something to talk about then, and I will stay.." Phoebus said under his breath and shrugged.
    "Or go to bed, so will I sit here and keep an eye on things.."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:36 pm

She sighed, "Well make yourself comfortable then.....good night Phoebus." She said softly before she turned and headed to her room.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:26 pm

Phoebus glanced at her as she walked away and rubbed his neck before he sighed as he stood up. He went over to the door to her room and tried to figure out something to say while he inhaled.
    "Are you angry at me?" He asked simply and crossed his arms over his chest slightly.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:34 pm

Odette had kicked her shoes off before she had started unbuttoning her dress, she froze though when Phoebus entered the room. She glanced behind her in his direction, "No....I'm just tired of how we always wind up fighting. Can't we just...I don't know enjoy each other's company for once?" She asked quietly.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:46 pm

"I wish we could.. But our past stands probably in your way.." Phoebus sighed and leaned towards the wall.
    "And you're always thinking the worst about me, so it's hard not so start fighting.."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:54 pm

She raised an eyebrow at him, "Oh so its my fault now? You're not exactly Mr. Perfect either...that's another thing, you can never be wrong once in awhile can you? No...no you always have to be right!" She snapped and walked up to him as she stabbed his chest with her finger, "Why can't you honestly forgive me huh? I have felt so terrible about everything but sometimes when I talk to you...I feel like you still can't stand me." She said and turned away from him.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:01 pm

"I have never said that I always have to be right!" Phoebus frowned and flinched a little when she snapped.
    "And it's not my fault that you feel terrible. I tries my best to make you feel alright, even though it was you who broke up with me! I have said that you're amazing, that you have done nothing wrong, that the man you are with should be happy.. What else do you want me to say?!!"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:03 pm

"The truth!" She said loudly and then sat on the bed with her head down, "I...I just feel like you're only saying what I want to hear." She said flatly.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:09 pm

"Well, what you're feeling is no longer one of my problems.." Phoebus still frowned and crossed his arms even tighther over his chest.
    "And what if I told you the truth? Why wont you believe it?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:16 pm

"No...no it isn't your problem and honestly Phoebus...because I...I just don't know when people are being truthful or not." She said softly and shook her head, "But like you said, not your business." She said quiey.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:25 pm

"No one can.. Everybody lies! Even you.." Phoebus shrugged and almost glared at her.
    "But you can atleast listen to people when they're giving you a compliment, even though it maybe isn't true.. Otherwise you will end up like-- this" He said and gestured towards her.
    "You think so low about yourself all the time.. Stop that!"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:33 pm

(Thank you for saying that Phoebus :3)
    Odette blinked in surprise, "I honestly think that's the first time someone's ever said it to me like that." She said after a moment.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:00 pm