Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Odette
Marina
6 posters

What Is and What Should Never Be... [Tag: Odette]

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

What Is and What Should Never Be... [Tag: Odette] - Page 5 Empty Re: What Is and What Should Never Be... [Tag: Odette]

Post  Odette Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:07 am

Odette laughed, "Well...if he wants to come along sure...but I'll be telling you what the doctor told me." She said with a slight strained smile.
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343

What Is and What Should Never Be... [Tag: Odette] - Page 5 Empty Re: What Is and What Should Never Be... [Tag: Odette]

Post  Marina Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:14 am

Marina thought for a moment... ''Hmm, I guess that maybe it's better if he takes care of Damon while we have lunch... If the weather is good, we could arrange something at the gazebo, it was a beautiful view of the forest behind the house'', she thought the last part out loud.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:17 am

Odette smiled, "That sounds great." She said gently and meant it, she glanced down at the paper in her hand. "I guess I should go huh?" She asked feeling really nervous...scared and yet strangely excited.
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343

Post  Marina Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:24 am

Marina bit her lip as she saw Odette looking down at the paper, and she could feel Odette was excited about knowing it, exactly how Marina was during the night she waited for the doctor, except for the part she was feeling miserable for breaking up with John.

''You must go, and tomorrow you'll tell me, okay?'', Marina said with an assuring smile.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:38 am

Odette nodded and hugged Marina, "Thanks again Marina...and I'll see you tommorow." She said gently before she turned and left.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 11:23 am