Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Odette
Marina
6 posters

What Is and What Should Never Be... [Tag: Odette]

Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

What Is and What Should Never Be... [Tag: Odette] - Page 3 Empty Re: What Is and What Should Never Be... [Tag: Odette]

Post  Marina Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:24 pm

[Haha, I don't think so.... and speaking of OUAT, today is Lancelot!! 8D]

Marina chuckled softly, ''I know. I order some apples from my homeland. They are sweeter than the apples over here in the kingdom'', she smiled and looked down to Damon. He had just made a little noise, like he was grumbling, and his eyes showed how sleepy he was. She smiled down to him and kept rocking her body softly.

Last edited by Marina on Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166

What Is and What Should Never Be... [Tag: Odette] - Page 3 Empty Re: What Is and What Should Never Be... [Tag: Odette]

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:43 pm

(( WOOT LANCELOT. A Hunk of hotness *3*...))
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502

Post  Odette Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:58 pm

(*drools* Indeed x3)
    Odette smiled gently when she watched the tender moment between Marina and Damon, she put her apple down as she wondered at the sudden nasuea she was feeling.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:03 pm

[Flails X3]

Marina looked from Damon to Odette, she frowned seeing the face Odette was making. ''Odette, is anything wrong?'', she asked softly. The dizziness, and now a possible nausea, Marina was started wondering of what exactly was going on with Odette.

[Haha, I want Marina to know Odette is pregnant! XD]
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:13 pm

(Yes she should know!!!)
    Odette bit her lip and looked up at Marina, "I...I don't feel so good." She admitted and rubbed her forehead, fighting off another wave of sickness.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:17 pm

Marina smiled softly, and looked at the sleepy Damon on her shoulder... ''When I was pregnant with Damon I couldn't stand being around cinnamon, in any kind of food or drink'', she said casually. The apple made Odette looks a little better, but that face she made after, it was to obvious to be mistaken with something else.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:20 pm

Odette blinked and then touched her stomach, "Y...you think I'm pregnant?" She asked softly and in a voice full of conflicting emotions... logically the only child she could be carrying was Michael's.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:24 pm

Marina nodded slightly, ''It might have found out about Damon very later on my pregnancy, but before I felt all of this you're feeling... The dizziness, the nausea... I think you've been a little tired these weeks, haven't you?'', she asked softly. Damon was already sleeping on her amrs, she should put him to sleep on his crib, but she wanted to have him in her arms as long as possible.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:30 pm

Odette bit her bottom lip and then nodded, "I..I have actually." She admitted and then her eyes widened in horror, "Marina...I..I can't get pregnant now! W..what if I'm a bad parent? Or what if something happens to the baby?" She asked.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:56 pm

''Don't say that, I know it's scary knowing you're pregnant, you're going to be a parent, but it all gets better after... You're going to be a great mother, Odette'', she said soflty and nestled Damon down in her arms, so he could sleep in a more comfortable position... ''Hmm, is captain Phoebus the father?'', Marina asked carefully.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:03 pm

Odette shook her head, "No...not at all we haven't slept together since before the Masquerade and well...that was a long time ago. Plus he was always careful...and I don't think its John's or... Eric's." The last two names she said with a light shudder. She bit her bottom lip, "Marina..can you keep a secret?" She asked quietly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:11 pm

Marina got a little tensed when she said John's name... She knew it was a long while since they were together, but she didn't thought about it, and hearing that, knowing they slept hurt her a little, she looked down to Damon and banish the thought of them together from her mind, she was just being so stupid thinking of that...

''Sure, Odette... I promisse I'll keep your secret only between us'', she said with a soft smile as she looked up to her again.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:14 pm

Odette sighed, "Its Michael's child." She said quietly as she stared down at her hands in her lap.
    (The secret is out! Well sorta XDD)
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:19 pm

Her eyes widened, and she felt a little dizzy this time... ''You don't mean Michael Korso, do you?'', she asked quietly.

[Ow-ow XD]
    Charlotte La Bouff
    Charlotte La Bouff

Antal inlägg : 186
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-28

Post  Charlotte La Bouff Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:24 pm

(( That moment when I really wish I could use a gif.... XD ))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:25 pm

Odette bit her lip and then nodded, "Uhm yeah...Michael and I kinda had a moment last month." She said, she wasn't telling her about the whole dating in secret bit that would be bad.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:32 pm

''He... he didn't rape you, did he?'', Marina asked quietly. She couldn't understand it, how Odette could possibly have a moment like that wilingly with someone like Michael.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:40 pm

Odette shook her head, "No...he didn't rape me, he was there for me when no else was." She said and laughed but it was a sad laugh and it ended abrubtly. She bit her bottom lip, "After John and I broke up...I walked around in the rain and then Michael showed up just when I was at my wits end. He didn't have to say anything...he already knew but I talked and told him everything. He just listened...and then started asking me questions." She said with a small smile.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:45 pm

Marina shook her head, ''Odette, I can't understand... All the Korsos do is hurting people, how he could listen to you? Maybe he just took advantage of you in that conditions... with a broken heart'',Marina said quietly. Somehow she felt a little guilty, she remembered how happy she felt when John found her at the beach, and at that same time Odette was suffering, because of her in some way.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:48 pm

Odette shrugged, "Yeah...maybe he did take advantage of me." She said quietly, inwardly she knew that Michael wasn't that type of guy...even if he could be rude to her.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:09 pm

Marina bit her lips a little hard before asking, ''Do you have any kind of feelings for him?''. Marina asked carefully, maybe Odette had true feeling towards him, and she couldn't be a hypocrite since John wasn't really a saint.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:12 pm

Odette sighed, "I....I love him...I always have. Its why none of the relationships I was in worked out." She admitted. "Kinda ironic...huh?" She asked with a bitter laugh.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:36 pm

''To be honest, Odette... I don't know. I think it's more dangerous than ironic...'', she said quietly, really worried about Odette and the possibly baby's safety, if she's really pregnant. Marina knew how they treated James, and well, his mother was dead... It was true Odette was an assassin, but that didn't mean anything if Joseph wanted to hurt her.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:42 pm

Odette nodded, "Oh I know it is...and once Joseph finds out...I...I don't know how he will react. He might try and kill me but then I should he used to that." She said softly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:08 pm

Marina sighed, ''It seems like you can't be out of trouble, can you?'', she shook her head slightly. Odette's life seemed like those novels she read when she was a teenager.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:37 pm