Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Odette
Marina
6 posters

What Is and What Should Never Be... [Tag: Odette]

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

What Is and What Should Never Be... [Tag: Odette] - Page 4 Empty Re: What Is and What Should Never Be... [Tag: Odette]

Post  Odette Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:16 pm

Odette laughed, "Well....no danger follows me wherever I go." She said with a sad smile. It was true though, if she had a middle name it would be danger.
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343

What Is and What Should Never Be... [Tag: Odette] - Page 4 Empty Re: What Is and What Should Never Be... [Tag: Odette]

Post  Marina Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:32 pm

Marina gave Odette a small smile, ''When you confirm you're pregnant, what are you going to do?'', she asked quietly. She could't stop thinking that maybe it would get too dangerous for Odette when the Korsos know about it.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:48 pm

Odette sighed and rubbed her forehead, "I...I don't know...maybe leave I don't know." She said quietly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:11 am

Marina sighed, ''Oh, Odette, maybe only Michael should know about this, the less people to know about it, the better'', she said softly.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:16 am

Odette nodded, "I...won't tell anyone else but him...howeger once I start getting a baby bump well...then I really will be in trouble." She said softly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:20 am

''I know this is going to be really difficult, but once the baby bump get noticeable, maybe it's for the best if you don't walk so much, and stay at home... I think it would be the safest option for you and the baby'', she said quietly. It also had the people eyeing you with bad eyes, Marina was an important person, so people pretended they didn't see the baby bump, but Odette was different, and maybe people could be a little too harsh on her.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:33 am

She nodded and then a weak laugh escaped, "All I need are cats and I can be the crazy cat lady who's pregnant." She said.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:44 am

Marina let a small chuckled out, but then she got a bit serious. Maybe this was the biggest trouble Odette could get into. She gently kissed Damon's forehead and laid him softly on his side at the crib.
    ''Odette, what are we going to do with you?'', she shook her head softly as she walked towards her.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Antal inlägg : 376
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Post  Pocahontas Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:50 am

((aaaand again the guilt is slowly killing me 8'3))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:55 am

(DON'T FEEL GUILTY!!! >.<)
    Odette sighed, "Oh I don't know...I honestly don't know anything anymore." She said and got up from the chair. "Thanks for the apple Marina...and thanks for listening." She said quietly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:01 am

[Don't feel guilty Ami!!!! DX]

Marina sighed softly and pulled Odette to a gentle hug, ''Go finding a doctor, you need to be sure you're pregnant before deciding anything'', she said gently and pulled away slightly from the hug.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:03 am

Oette hugged her back as well but nodded, "I will." She said quietly and smiled sadly at Marina.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:25 am

Seeing the sad smile on her face, Marina pulled her again to another hug, ''I hope everything is going to be alright to you'', she said softly and sincerily.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:46 am

Odette nodded fighting down a wave of panic, "I hope so too." She whispered softly and smiled at Marina as she pulled back from the hug.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:58 am

Marina squeezed Odette softly before they pulled back from the hug. ''I was going to invite you to have a breakfast, but it's going to take a little long yet to be served, and I think you have important thigs to do now'', she sighed and followed Odette outside the room. She glanced at Damon sleeping peacefully at the crib before closing the door. ''If you want I can give the name of the doctor who helped me giving birth to Damon'', she offered.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:15 am

Odete bit her lip and nodded, "Yeah..um that would be nice." She said gently as she smiled at Marina.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:23 am

''Follow me'', she said gently and led Odette towards the office. It was a mess since there were John's paperwork from the council, and some of her own paperwork, but she found a blank paper and took a pen.
    She wrote down the name of the doctor and where he lived. ''He's a great doctor, and made a wonderful work with me'', she said softly handing her the paper. ''His office isn't so far from the square, I'm sure you'll find it easily.''
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:37 am

Odette took the paper with slightly shaky hands...if she were pregnant, how would she tell Michael? "Thank you." She said quietly and smiled at Marina.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:43 am

Marina pulled her for another hug, by the face Odette made, she knew the blonde needed to be comforted somehow. ''Just tell me the great news when you can, promisse me?'', she smiled gently.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:49 am

Odette laughed quietly, "I..I will." She said quietly but she meant it.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:56 am

''See you around, then?'', Marina asked with a shy smile as she pulled her away gently from the hug.

[lame... I didn't know what to do with her... DX]
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:00 am

Odette smiled, "Yes besides we have a lunch thing planned." She said gently as she reminded Marina of that.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:03 am

''Oh my gosh, Odette, I'm so sorry... I completely forget about that,my life is all around Damon since he was born'', she looked down shyly. How she could ever forget about that. ''Hmmm, you tell me the best day for you? I'm free for the next couple of week, I have really to desire of coming back to the Court so soon'', she said with a small smirk.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:49 am

Odette smiled, "Um will tommorow work?" She asked quietly as she smiled at her slightly nervously.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:56 am

''Tomorrow? Yes, I think it's okay... Do you mind if John has lunch with us, or do you want a girly time? I can easily shove him off'', she said with a little giggle.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 9:33 am