Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Odette
Marina
6 posters

What Is and What Should Never Be... [Tag: Odette]

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

What Is and What Should Never Be... [Tag: Odette] - Page 2 Empty Re: What Is and What Should Never Be... [Tag: Odette]

Post  Odette Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:12 pm

Odette sighed, "Less then zero and if he let someone live it was probably because he wants that person to suffer some more." She said flatly but honestly.
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343

What Is and What Should Never Be... [Tag: Odette] - Page 2 Empty Re: What Is and What Should Never Be... [Tag: Odette]

Post  Marina Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:26 pm

Marina sank into the chair, feeling her heart jumping to her throat. She had suffer enough already, she needed to have some moment of peace, and not feeling more afraid of him trying something on her or her family. It was true she treatened Dymas, and therefore Joseh of showing what her father knew that got him killed. But Joseph had nothing to lose, and she got lost of what he could do to her or John, or even worse, to Damon... She shook her head, she was being paranoiac, but it didn't stop her to stand up and walk away from the room.

''I'm going to check on Damon, you can follow me if you want'', she said softly at the door frame, and tried to smile a little.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:39 pm

Odette got up, "That sounds like a good idea." She said gently as she moved to follow Marina out of the room.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:35 pm

Marina continued walking when Odette followed her, she went uptairs, and then inside Damon's room. She was truly worried about his safety, and she felt a little calmer seeing Damon sleeping peaceful into his crib, just like she put it.

She smiled fondly and reached down, to caress his forehead gently. She brushed some of his hair, and then leaned back, withput taking her eyes off of him. ''He's still asleep'', she said, knowing Odette was right by her side. ''I'm worried Odette, please, don't tell anyone, he threatened me, but I met Joseph this week, and he almost killed me'', she said quietly.

Last edited by Marina on Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:10 pm

Odette bit her lip, "Does John know?" She asked quietly as she stared down at Damon who lay completely oblivious to the quiet conversation between both women.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:42 pm

''Yes, he does, but I didn't tell him that Joseph treatened me, though I have a feeling he already knows it'', she said quietly and smiled sheepishly when Damon moved into his sleep, like he was dreaming.
    ''I'm worried Odette, I know it's could be only my imagination, but I'm scared of Joseph hurting Damon or John''

Last edited by Marina on Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:12 am

Odette bit her lip and then looked at Marina, "Marina...he wantsyou to be scared. This kind of reaction is what he wants...however he threatened you, he did it knowing exactly how you would react." She said quietly. She looked down at Damon, "Have you left the house since you gave birth to Damon?" She asked quietly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:33 am

''No'', Marina shook her head at her question. She wanted so badly to take Damon is her arms, but it would probably wake him up.
    She sighed and walked towards the window, she was feeling hopeless, realizing Joseph was only toying with her emotions. ''What should I do, Odette? I can't hide forever...'', she said quietly, looking towards the grey sky.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:49 am

"Then don't! Marina...you can't stay here forever and if you convince yoursef that you will never be safe then yeah you won't be. And don't worry about Joseph...I can handle dealing with him." She said quietly, she owed Marina a lot even if all she would do was talk to the man.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:56 am

''Please, Odette... Don't do anything reckless. I know Joseph wants to hurt you, and I won't forgive myself if something happenned to you because of me... I'll get over it, I promisse, and John's he's been good than ever to me, he'll protect me and Damon....'', she trailled, looking back to Odette. She was right, she wouldn't be safe if she thought the otherwise. But Joseph scared her so much, it would be difficult to get over it.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Antal inlägg : 839
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Post  Jane Porter Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:40 pm

Odette sighed and joined Marina by the window, "I know what its like being afraid of him...and when you do give in to that fear its impossible to actually appreciate life." She said softly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:12 pm

Marina sighed, and looked at the sky again before turning back to Damon. ''If only we could arrest him, and his brother, I know we all would sleep safe at night, and mr Hawkins might have a chance for getting free from all the accusations'', she said quietly, but she weighted what Odette said, she was right again, she should stop thinking of Joseph while she was with her son, or with John for that matter. She wanted to appreciate this new chapter in her life, and for sure she wouldn't let Joseph break it apart, ''Thank you, Odette. You're a great friend, and you're right. I must get over Joseph, I have everything I want and need right now, and I won't let a psychopath ruin it'', she said with a small smile.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:27 am

Odette smiled back at her and then bit her lip as she suddenly felt faint, she rubbed her forehead as she fought back a wave of dizzines and then leaned against the window as it persisted. "T..That's great Marina." She said softly and then forced herself back into an upright standing position.
    (We have the go ahead of pregger Odie 8D)
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:55 am

Marina sunddenly tensed, seeing Odette starting to get pale. ''Hey, Odette, seat her...'', she said softly and led her gently to seat on the rocking chair.

She walked towards the hall and saw one of the maids, she asked for some water and then hurried back to Odette, ''What you're feelin, Odette?'', she asked softly.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:00 am

Odette frowned and bit her lip, "I...I don't know..I just felt really dizzy." She admitted quietly, she didn't say it out loud but she was starting to wonder about some things. She forced a smile on her face and looked back up at Marina, "Probably just my imagination." She said with a little laugh.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:17 am

Marina frowned slightly and studied her for a moment, until the maid walked inside the room with a glass of water. Marina handed the glass to Odette and leaned over, it didn't look like her imagination, Odette seemed a little pale. She turned her head around and saw Damon. His gree eyes were looking at her, and he smiled with a little coo when Marina looked upon him.

''How long have you been awake, Damon?'', she cooed back softly and waked towards the crib again. He reached his little arms up and Marina lift him in her arms. It felt so right, so peaceful having him in her arms, that she forgot everything about Joseph, or her fears. She walked back to Odette, and Damon looked at the blonde with a small smile on his little face.

Last edited by Marina on Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:21 am

Odette smiled warmly at Damon as she took another sip of water she was already feeling slightly better. "Oh Marina...he's adorable." She said softly. She could see John and Marina in him and she felt...well torn, she wondered once again what that would be like...to have a child.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:34 am

Marina chuckled lovingly looking up to Damon, ''Yes, he's just... perfect, are you?'', she said playfull to him, and he cooed again, playing with some of Marina's locks.

She walked closer to Odette, and studied her again. She seemed quite better, and Marina started wondering what could possibly made her feel like that. ''I haven't take my breakfast yet, do you want to join me?'', she offered softly, maybe some food would make her feel better.

Damon looked at the Odette with curiosity, and reached his arms towards her. Marina smiled and looked at him, ''I think he wants to know you? Do you want to hold him for a moment?''
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:47 am

Odett blinked surprised, "Oh um...sure I guess." She said quietly and with some nervousness what if she dropped the baby? She really hoped she didn't drop Damon....that would be bad.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:55 am

[I can't even imagine what would happen if Odette dropped him... Maybe Marina would never see Odette again! (jk) XDD]

Marina gently handed Damon to Odette. The little boy squealed, and looked up to Odette with his big green eyes, John's eyes. ''I'm going to check on the maids of the breakfast.. I'll be right back'', she smiled at them as she left the room...

[I'll bring Marina on her next post...]
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:03 am

(Oh geez...don't worry Damon I won't drop ya! XDD)
    Odette was about to protest but stopped when Damon let out a little gurgle and she looked back down at him. She slowly started to smile at the expression on his face, "You really are Marina's son." She said gently and with a small laugh before she started to hum a little melody her mother had used to sing with her.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:33 am

Downstairs, Marina checked if the breakfast was going to be served soon. it would take a while, but Marina manage to sneak two apples from the pie they were going to bake.
    She giggled softly walking upstairs, she just loved acting like a little girl sometimes. She walked inside the room, and softly she took Damon back into her arms, and handed to Odette one apple.

''The breakfast is gonna to take a little while to be served, but I got these apples for us'', she said with a little smile and kissed the top of Damon's head gently. He frowned a little and looked curious at the apple in Marina's hand, it was sure a thing he had never seen before.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:44 am

(Ohh gosh OUAT posioned apple!! XDD jk)
    Odette smiled at her and accepted the apple, "Ohh I love apples." She said with a small smile and took a bite as she relished the taste.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:58 am

[Well... Regina is the LA version of Marina's mother.... Twisted Evil XD]

Marina bit a little piece of her apple, and looked back to Damon. It seemed like he wanted to hold it, but Marina knew it wasn't time for him to eat fruits yet, ''No, no... it's mommy's food, not yours'', she mumbled playful at his ears... He made a frustated face, like John, and hid his face on her neck.

Then she looked at Odette while she rocked her body slightly to make Damon sleep again. ''I thought some food would make you feel good. It's nice the color back on your face'', she said gently.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:25 am

(Eep and Odette does turn into a Swan and Emma's last name is Swan...Coinicidence? XDD)
    Odette smiled back after she took another bite, after she swallowed she spoke up "Well these apples are delicious ." She said with a small smile.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 4:36 am