Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Ariel
Dimitri
6 posters

This time I'll keep my promise [Tag Ariel]

Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

This time I'll keep my promise [Tag Ariel] - Page 3 Empty Re: This time I'll keep my promise [Tag Ariel]

Post  Dimitri Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:25 pm

"Al let me stay at his place, which was close enough to the tavern," he said calmly and snuggled her closer. "Well... she could've been better," he mutterd. He got concernd, worried and angry just thinking about all the things she's going through the whole dman time. For not to talk about tired. "she's preggnant."
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Antal inlägg : 331
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

This time I'll keep my promise [Tag Ariel] - Page 3 Empty Re: This time I'll keep my promise [Tag Ariel]

Post  Cinderella Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:29 pm

Ariels' eyes widened slightly when he said that he had lived at Al's, but once he mentioned Odette - she almost gasped in suprise.
    "Pregnant? With who? The Captain or that Council guy?"
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:33 pm

"Turns out she's just as clueless as I am about that question," he groaned, really not wanting to think about all thta right now. "I just wish all my efforts of helping her would make at least some difference for her... for the better..."
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:36 pm

"She doesn't know who the father is?" Ariel frowned as she thought about it.
    "What a slut.." She mumbled to herself, but knew that Jim could hear it. She also knew that Odette was like a sister to him- but still..
    "So, what will she do with it?"
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:39 pm

He frowned hearign her call Odette that and pulled back from ehr slightly, giving her a sad look. Odette ahd told himabotu Ariel's... more curle side. But it still shocke dhima little to hear this form her, especially abotu someone her cared about. "Don't call her that..." he mumbled, eyes lowered. "Being raped doens't make someone a slut."
    He sighend, relaxing back into the bed. "I think she intends to keep it..."
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:44 pm

"But if she got raped, then she know who the father is, right?!" Ariel asked and raised an eyebrow suprised.
    "Keep it? Will she raise it all by herself too?"
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:52 am

"I don't know!" he raised his vocie too, sounding defeated. Sighing, he turned around and has hi back facing ehr insteasd. "I just don't know... I'm to tired to think about all right now..."
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Odette Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:08 am

(Geez all of your characters hate Odette Emmi Razz *feels hurt now*)
    Ariel
    Ariel

Antal inlägg : 1023
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Post  Ariel Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:06 am

[Well, you make it hard for them to like her xDDD And not all - not Sinbad and Cindy xDD hahaha But that's maybe just because they haven't met her (A) xDDDD]

Ariel stared a little shocked at him when he turned around, and gasped quietly.
    "What's wrong? You can't act like this because I called her a slut, so there has to be something else.." Ariel said softly - but with a little frown.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:43 am

He looked abck at her with a raised eyebrow. "Something else?" he rpeated confused. "What do you mena by that? And of course i'd be upseat if someone calls soemI care about a slut."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:28 am

"Well, sorry- but I don't know another word for a girl who sleeps around and gets preganant - and doesn't even know who the father is.." Ariel frowned and stood up from the bed.
    "What would you call her then? ..."
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:44 am

Jim just frowned, not knowing what to say to the girl. "Sleeps around?" he said in lower voice and sat up, looking down at the floor. "what do you have against her Ariel?" he asked calmly, his hair covering his eyes. "She hans't 'slept around' more than I have. So what does that make me then?"
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:56 am

"I guess that makes you an even bigger "slut".." Ariel said quietly after a moment when she had studied him. She didn't want to say it, but she did anyways..
    "and I don't know... Maybe I just don't like her. I can't like everyone, and it's sad that she became one of those that I didn't.." She shrugged slightly and looked down as well.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:13 am

Jim knew for a fact that he was 'slut', he never botherd or tiredto deny it. Soit didn't hurt whne she said that, but i saddend him that she felt liek this for Odette. He didn't want to ake her like someone, that's up to her for decide.
    "I see," he smiled sadly and pushed himself of the bed. "I'll be turning in early, have missed my bed," he smield boyshihly and moved to his bed.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:19 am

"That's-- not your bed at the moment.." Ariel said hesitantly and wrapped her arms around herself. She knew that he probably didn't want to sleep next to her, but she also knew that Jim wouldn't like it if Thomas slept in her bed too..
    "Jim.. I'm just a little afraid that if Odette doesn't find someone who will raise the child with her, you will probably take the place as a fatherfigure for the kid.. And then-- well, then you will kinda have a family of your own.." She said quietly and glanced at him through her lashes before she looked down
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:39 am

Of course the bed was still his, that Thomas guy could sleep on floor for all he cared. Or one of the many rooms they usually gave out to customers.
    "What?" he blinked ad looked back at her, surprsied. "Ariel... why would you..?" he couldn't help the small chuckle that escpaed his lips, shaking his head. "No, I do care for her deeply, but not even for that would I leave you. The only one I would take care of kids for would be you, and no one else."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:51 am

Ariel rubbed her arm and didn't want to look up at him- especially not when he laughed. Even though she knew that he thought it was silly.
    "So if she asked you, you would say no?" Ariel asked and forced herself to look at him.
    "And you wouldn't let the child grow up without a man in the house.."
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:56 am

His smile fell. Did she hinsetly think he would even consider this? "I promised her I would help anyway I can," he confessed. "But I would never tkae up on that father role ariel. And she would never ask that of me either."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:00 am

"Okay.. If you say so.." She said with a little nod and glanced around in the room.
    "Well, if you want to sleep- then I guess I will go. Sarah maybe needs some help in the Tavern.." She said and cleared her throat.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:05 am

Two arms where back to wrapp around her smaller form, pressing ehr against him. "I knwo I'm always selfish but... I really wnat you to stay with me right now," he smiled sheepishly.
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Antal inlägg : 259

Post  Vanessa Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:17 am

Ariel looked up at him with a little unsure smile before she nodded.
    "Okay.. " She said quietly and laid her arms around him.
    "So you aren't angry at me?"
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:30 am

He nuzled her neck. "I'm not angry... But i am sad taht you feel this way," he sighend and kissed her cheek. "But you're free to feel and think whatever you like."
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:38 am

"Okay.." she nodded and couldn't help but feel bad anyways. But she couldn't go around and pretend either.
    "Come.." Ariel said quietly and led him over to her bed and sat them both down.
    "Maybe we should get some sleep.."
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:43 am

"Hmm," he smiled warmly and laid down beside her, curling up at her side like a little boy, still not loseing his grip on her.
    "I don't care what happesn from now, as long as I have you by my side."
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:47 am

Ariel couldn't help but smile widely as she started to think about things that could happen, but it was still not the right moment for stuff like that..
    "Sweet dreams, Jim.. I love you.." She said with a soft smile and stroked his cheek

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 1:51 am