Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Ariel
Dimitri
6 posters

This time I'll keep my promise [Tag Ariel]

Ariel
    Ariel

Antal inlägg : 1023
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

This time I'll keep my promise [Tag Ariel] - Page 2 Empty Re: This time I'll keep my promise [Tag Ariel]

Post  Ariel Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:31 am

"I think so.." She said quietly with a shrugg before she slowly walked over to him and laid her arms around him.
    ".. As long as you promise not to be with any more men.." Ariel said with a playfully smile, even though she was serious.
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788

This time I'll keep my promise [Tag Ariel] - Page 2 Empty Re: This time I'll keep my promise [Tag Ariel]

Post  Jim Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:50 am

Hearign her say thta kinda hurt. Was it really that bad being with another man? Sure, he was agaisnt it too at frist and even disgusted by it... though the only guy he ever really showed interest in was Al. Beside from that, he was a sstraight as could be.
    "I'm not into men," he clarified. "Al was just... different. And I never was with anyoen else this whole time we've been togheter."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:54 am

"Okay.. Good.." She said with a little nod and hesitated a little before she kissed him on the cheek.
    "So, are you back now? For good? No guards after you?"
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:58 am

"Uh.... Ariel, I just esacped prison, nothign new with that really but this time I wa sabout to get executed remember? And they still haven't caught the freaks so... you think i should've stayed there?" he asked instead, uncertain.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:02 pm

"Oh.. I just thought that-- Since Dimitri was supposed to set you free... I thought that he would let you completely free.." She said a little disappointed and looked down.
    "But.. Ehm.. Thomas still lives here, but you can sleep with me in my bed. Or we just throw him out- it's up to you" Ariel said with a little smile as she glanced at him
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Post  Dimitri Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:36 pm

Jim frowned at the mention of that council member again, and tried nt to grimace. Well, maybe he should be grateful thta there still was somene stupid enough who wanted to help him?
    "Maybe he's still working on that..." he suggested with a shrugg.
    He narrowed his eyes and ahlf glared at his own bed.
    That guy lived here, in their attic, in his bed, with her in the room. Alone.
    "I always enjoyd cuddling," he stated, trying to hold bakc his jealous feelings for once and not act like asshole.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:41 pm

Ariel started to smile widely by his last comment and gave him a tight hug before she took a step back.
    "Thomas is great.. I'm sure you two would be good friends.." She said softly - even though she knew that they probably wouldn't.
    "And-- ehm.. He kinda has.. a friend of his own that kinda-- lives here too.." She said shyly as she remembered Nani.
    "Soo.. We will be 4 who lives here now.."
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:45 pm

Jim's eye twicthed, though he still tried to hold bakc his irritation at the whole situation. One of the many reasons he liked living here was beaucse he could be alone, away from other annoying people.
    "I'll kick them out the moment they give me a headahce," he said with long, defeated sigh. "As long as I egt to keep you for myself, i'll survie."

((aaaaaaaaand NOW bedtime for me 83 <333))
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:49 pm

"Then I'm sure you wont like Nani.. I didn't liked her.." Ariel said under a sigh and rolled her eyes slightly.
    "But Thomas is really sweet and barely makes a sound.. You wont even notice him.." She giggled and stroked his arm.
    "And well, we can always lock the door if we want to be alone.." Ariel smirked shyly
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:43 pm

At least it's another girl, less guys to be keeping watch over, he thought to himself.
    "You didn't like her? well, thne surely i won't stand her," he smiled tiredly. He smirked playfully at her befor wrapping his both arms around her, and pulling her along down on her bed. Man, how he had missed a bed!
    "As long as you're wtih me, i'm fine with anything."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:10 am

Ariel smiled softly at him and stroked his cheek slowly.
    "You're so sweet.." She giggled and gave him a kiss on the corner of his lips.
    "And Thomas and Nani both told me that they're gonna pay us for staying here- so soon we will have enough money to run away from Nirethia.." Ariel said and smiled widely by the thought
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:13 am

He smiled at the thought of finally leaving Nirethia, with her at his side. Though he'll still worry about certain people...
    "Sounds great, we'll make them hurry up with the payment and then kick them out so we can leave faster."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:17 am

"Thomas actually has a farm outside Nirethia.. Maybe we can stay there? No one will ever look there.." Ariel smiled and started to feel excited over this - even though it was scary.
    "Just until we figure out where we can go next.."
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:02 am

He smiled soflty down at her. That sounded like a plan, he thought and kissed her forehead, letting his lips linger there for a little longer moment.
    "I wnat to go out to sea," he blurted out, not really thinking that he had just been thinking out loud.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:09 am

"You mean like-- on a boat?" Ariel asked suprised and pulled away slightly so that she could look at him.
    "Why? I mean... you haven't really been interesting in the sea before- have you?!"
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:28 am

"Oh, sorry, don't worry about that i was just thinking out lou," he chuckled.
    He glanced out the window when going back to his thoughts again. "Well, i have always been.. curious, you could say."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:48 am

"We can-- look for a ship if you want to.. I'm sure there's atleast one that takes passengers.." Ariel smiled softly and looked at him when he glanced out through the window.
    "And it will be harder for anyone to follow, so that's a great idea.."
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:52 am

"are you sure?" he asked, lookng back down at her again. "There's always other dnager out on sea, both in the water and onboard," he mumbled uncertain.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:57 am

"I hardly think it can be worse there than here.." She said and let out a little laugh.
    "And we don't have to go with it so far, just to the next harbor.. And then we can see where we goes from there.."
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:05 am

He srtoked her cheek gently. "Guess you're right... we don't need to have everything planned out, as logn as we have money we're free to do whatever we want," he mumbeld wth a tired smile and kissed her forehead again.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:09 am

"Are you okay?" Ariel asked quietly after a short moment.
    "Do you want to sleep? Because I can leave if you want to be alone.."
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:13 am

His hold around ehr tightend a little, and he rested his ehad on top of hers. "Couldn't be more fine," he assured her. "Stay with me, at least for a little while longer..."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:27 am

"Of course.. As long as you want.." She said quietly and leaned into him.
    "So, when did you escape? Am I the first one you have met?" She asked curiously and smiled
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:17 pm

"A few days ago," he sighend, enjoying this moment fully. "I was trying to stay hidden, alot of guards were looking afetr me... almost got in my hurry to get here," he grinned boyishly. "I ran into Odette though..."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:21 pm

"A few days ago? Where have you slept?" She asked worried and looked up at him.
    "And Odette? Okay.. How was she?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:51 am