Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

After All These Years (tags: Kent)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

After All These Years (tags: Kent) - Page 2 Empty Re: After All These Years (tags: Kent)

Post  Odette Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:01 am

She looked down and smiled, "Well there's Esmeralda, she's a gypsy but she's my best friend. She's sweet and kind but she can be a little outspoken. Then there's Jim, he's like my younger brother but he's always looking out for me. Oh and then there's Marina, she's also a great friend of mine...even after our friendship hit a few rocky patches she's still one of the most forgiving people I know." She said quietly.
    Kent Mansley
    Kent Mansley

Antal inlägg : 39
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-10-14

After All These Years (tags: Kent) - Page 2 Empty Re: After All These Years (tags: Kent)

Post  Kent Mansley Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:49 pm

Kent took a mental note of her friends, nodding when she mentioned them and he really hoped he got the chance to meet them, but something bugged him.
    "What?" He asked with mocked surprise as his eyebrows rosed. "No lover or boyfriend in the mix?"
    His niece was indeed beautiful. The chances of her being single is very slim in his mind. He almost began to wonder if she just didn't want to tell him.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:13 am

Odette bit her bottom lip, "Uncle K....the person I'm with...he uh....its Michael. And I...I'm pregnant with his kid." She said in a rush before she sagged and looked down at her hands in her lap.
    Kent Mansley
    Kent Mansley

Post  Kent Mansley Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:26 am

"Pregnant? With that murderer's twin?! He raped you, didn't he? Damn! When did this happen? I should've gotten here sooner! Damnit!" He couldn't stop his rant and he continued on grumbling even while Odette tried to explain.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:35 am

Odettre's eyes widened at his reaction and she shook her head, "N....no he didn't rape me Kent! We both knew what we were doing...thing is I...I love him." She said quietly.
    Kent Mansley
    Kent Mansley

Post  Kent Mansley Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:55 am

Kent put his hands to his head. He couldn't believe his ears. "Odette, he's the brother of your mother's... your parent's murderer. How can you look into the same face and fall-in-love...?" He stared at her sagged figure a little longer before groaning "I need some time with this" and leaving the cottage.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:59 am

Odette winced as she watched him leave, she understood why her uncle was so upset and she couldn't blame him. "I'm sorry." She whispered as she looked down at herself.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:50 pm