Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

I don't feel alone. [Tag Eric]

Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

I don't feel alone. [Tag Eric] - Page 7 Empty Re: I don't feel alone. [Tag Eric]

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:39 am

Belle tilted her head to the side, giggling gently at his name for her. "I love you, too," she smiled, a soft blush touching her cheeks. She sat up and pushed his knees apart to let her nestle herself in between his legs as she knelt on the ground. She lifted up his member and smiled a bit, her golden eyes locking with his as she leaned down and ran her tongue from the base to the tip.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

I don't feel alone. [Tag Eric] - Page 7 Empty Re: I don't feel alone. [Tag Eric]

Post  Eric Storm Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:51 am

Eric ran his tongue across his lips briefy, and looked down to her. His members got a bit relaxed, all the tension was diverged to the member between his legs. He smiled and then pouted, ''You know what you're doing....'', he said quietly and kept eye contact with her while he arched his neck slightly.

I don't feel alone. [Tag Eric] - Page 7 Tumblr_mctselhJim1qeijdeo1_r2_250
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:55 am

"Mm...Maybe just a little," Belle pouted innocently before placing slow, tantalizing kisses along his member. She kissed down to the base and sucked gently on the skin of his balls before sliding her tongue back up his length and sucking on the tip of his member. Her tongue slid around the tip, her cheeks puckering as she sucked. She pulled him from her mouth with a small smirk and then took his length back into her mouth, bobbing her head teasingly slow as she used one hand to grope his balls, and the other hand to massage his thigh.

I don't feel alone. [Tag Eric] - Page 7 Tumblr_m41cpyOBK71r81ate
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:04 am

His breathing staggered and his jaw went slack. ''You're good...'', he whispered quietly and groaned as she worked her tongue along his lenght. He panted slightly at her slow bobbing, ''Please... don't be such a tease'', he pleaded with a small smirk, and rested his hand upon hers at his thigh. He closed his eyes and his smirk widened as he leaned back, and gently he started moving his hips towards her.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:27 am

Belle giggled in the back of her throat. She watched his reactions and it only fueled her to make sure he knew what she could do. What, are you competing now? Her subconscious sniped at her. She ignored it and continued her leisurely pace along along length. But, then she started to speed up. She smirked and took him deep into her throat, careful as always. She groaned around his length and pulled him from her mouth only to lick his tip. She started to bob her head again, her hand working the length that wasn't in her mouth. The hand he had hers atop gently intertwined their fingers as an intimate connection.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:31 pm

Eric groaned delighted, she did knew what she was doing. When she deep throated him, he let out a growl of pleasure, it felt too good. As she returned bobbing and intertwined their hands together, he let out a small cry and fondly he made her stop what she was doing. ''I want to love you'', he whispered quietly, and wrapped her arms around his neck as he kissed her lips passionately.

He carried her back to her room, and softly he laid her on the bed. He kept kissing her, and gently, his hand slid down to her side, caressing her thigh and ending on the back of her knee, bringing her even closer to his body.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:45 pm

Belle looked to him as her actions were stopped. She smiled a bit, hearing his words. She gladly put her arms around his neck and returned his kiss just as deeply and tenderly. Laying underneath him on the bed, she smiled against his lips and held him close to her. "Sweet and soft this time..." She whispered against his lips. She leaned back to lool at him and caressed his cheek.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:53 pm

''Sure...'', he whispered looking at her eyes. He kissed her softly on her cheek and down to her throat. He kept his eyes locked with hers as he crawled down on the bed and tugged her panties off. He kissed her hip bone, and down to her womanhood. This time he didn't tease, or got hushed. He brushed his lips down to her womanhood, and softly he took her clit into his lips. He held on her thights gently as he groaned quietly and sucked her softly.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:58 pm

Belle leaned up onto her elbows and watched him as he moved down her body. She blushed, feeling his mouth so low. But, the second he yook her clit inbetween his lips, her jaw went slack. She let her head loll back, her teeth claiming her bottom lip. "Ah...Eric..." She moaned out gently, the feeling new, but incredible.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:09 pm

He smiled slightly, and softly he caressed her slit with the palm of his hand before he slid one finger inside her. He liked how his name sounded on her moaning.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:34 pm

Belle tilted her hips towards his touch and whimpered out a moan when his finger entered her. "You know what you're doing," she mumbled, mocking him from before with a playful, light headed smirk on her lips.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:47 am

Eric smirked mischeviously, and thrust his finger softly into her while he kissed her inner thight. He groaned quietly and hovered up, ''I wonder, do you know what you're doing to me?'', he asked with a small smile and kissed her tenderly while he entered her softly.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:59 am

Belle moaned softly, smiling up at him as he moved over her. "Mm...What is it I do to you, Eric?" She whispered, cupping his cheek gently and running her hand back through his hair.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:08 am

''You give me hope... Makes me feel a better person'', he said into a quiet moan. He never slept with a woman so many time before, but Belle made him change a little on this aspect.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:38 am

Belle smiled a bit and kissed him tenderly before lifting her hips against him and groaning his name out softly. "You make yourself a better person, Eric...It has nothing to do with me," she whispered.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:23 am

Eric kissed down to her neck, and did it sweet softly like Belle asked. He moved his hips gently agaisnt hers his time, and he tried to enjoy each second being with her like that. ''Hmmm... Maybe you bring the better of me out.'', he cooed softly, nuzzling his nose on the crook of her neck.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:34 am

Belle closed her eyes, focusing on the way his lips moved on her skin, and the way their hips met perfectly in sync. She chewed her bottom lip and smiled slightly at his words. "Good," She said quietly, kissing the side of his head before she rolled them over to hover over him. She moved her hair out of face and smiled down to him. She sat up and rolled her hips, groaning at the new positions depth. She pressed her hands on his chest and started to lift her hips, going down on him in a steady pace, hew teeth claiming her bottom lip. She moaned, closing her eyes as she started to move faster, liking that she was the one moving.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:59 am

He gasped sligtly as she turned them, but he ended enjoying this new position. He smiled up to her, holding her on her hips, helping her to stay still onto his hips. He moaned quietly, feeling her deeper inside and tightened his grip gently on her skin, he closed his eyes and arched as he started meeting his hips with hers. He opened them, and saw her pursing her bottom lip, he took a sharph breath, ''Belle'', he gasped, and pulled her down to kiss her lips, rocking a bit harder on her, since it became difficult to be soft at her movings.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:21 am

Belle watched him beneath her. She loved seeing him come undone. She met his gaze when he opened his eyes again and started to give him a small smile before she was pulled into his kiss. She groaned into the kiss and squeaked slightly as he started to rock harder. Her breathing hitched up, this position making it hard for him to not hit somewhere inside that would rake her body with pleasure.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:29 am

Eric smirked and held her into that position, knowing it would make it more pleasureable for her. He kept his new pace and kissed ther throat gently as he caresed her back with one hand, keeping her still, while the other caressed her hips softly, making him smile.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:44 am

"Eric...!" Belle moaned out, her jaw slack as he thrusted into her. She knew he was holding her still, but she didn't care. She didn't want to move. He was hitting that one spot with every thrust he made. "A-Agh--! Right there, baby," She whispered in pleasure, gripping at the sheets beside his head.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:50 am

Eric smirked, knowing exactly what he was doing. He turned his head to the side and kissed her arm, thrusting firmly on that special spot in her that would make her lose herself into the pleasure waves that soon would hit her.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:55 am

Belle nail's scraped at the sheets as she felt the pressure building up within her. A few more thrusts and she was done. She cried out, her body tensing and clenching around him. She quivered slightly as she came down, limply falling against his chest and panting, though she made an effort to still roll her hips with his to make sure he finished.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:22 pm

''Fuck, Bells...'', Eric groaned breathless, feeling her clenching around him, this felt better than the last time. After a few more thrusts, Eric reached his climax, releasing inside her, believing that she won't get pregnant as she said. ''We need some rest....'', he stated breathless with a crooked smile. He pulled from her and gently rested her by his side. ''So, was that good to you?'', he joked with a quiet voice, too tired to move on the bed.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:01 pm

Belle smiled and raked her fingers gently through his hair as she laid with him. She giggled softly at his remark and nodded. "We do need rest," She agreed lightly. She arched a brow as she looked over at him, her body refusing to move anymore as it had exerted itself. "Maybe just a little," She whispered with a breathy laugh. She groaned tiredly as she moved enough to rest her head on his chest.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:50 pm