Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

I don't feel alone. [Tag Eric]

Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

I don't feel alone. [Tag Eric] - Page 2 Empty Re: I don't feel alone. [Tag Eric]

Post  Eric Storm Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:31 am

''And you'll have me...'', he whispered breathless after the kiss. He held her closer to him by her hips, and softly he pulled himself inside her. He was being careful this time, he wanted her to get used to him before he put his pace on her, he cared about her and he wanted to be gentle, that all. He groaned quietly agains the crook of her neck, and smirked at the feeling of her walls around him. It was better than he imagined it would be and slowly he pulled out from her to pull in a little deeper this time.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

I don't feel alone. [Tag Eric] - Page 2 Empty Re: I don't feel alone. [Tag Eric]

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:37 am

Belle ran her hand through his hair and held him closer as he moved inside of her. She cried out softly, the feeling different. She wasn't used to his size, simply because she'd never been with anyone else than Flynn. It was different, but a good different. She closed her eyes and groaned softly, flexing her hips around him and chewing her lip. She panted softly as he moved out of her, then arched her back as he moved back in. "Ah...Eric...!" She whimpered out in pleasure, her hips slowly rolling up to meet him, pushing him in all the way. "Move," she whispered into his ear, begging for the contact.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:47 am

He smirked softly and he had to control himself to not lose and be rough with her. ''Belle... stop bossing me'', he chuckled and kissed her shoulder, thrusting slowly a couple of time into her on purpose, just to tease a little more. He kissed her neck, and pulled her closer to him, her touch and her moves building him, and finally he started a steady thrusting inside her, rocking into her firmly and passionately as he nibbled on her neck, leaving soft marks all around her skin.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:01 am

"Not a chance," Belle muttered playfully and smirked. She closed her eyes as he thrusted so soft and slow within her at first. But, as he started to really move inside of her, she moaned softly, her fingers playing with his hair as she gently rocked her hips with his. It was nice to move at such a slow pace, even if she wouldn't say that. It was what making love should feel like -- soft and slow and tender. She nestled her head into the crook of his neck and moaned his name softly. His speed had moved up a bit, making his thrusts deeper and more passionate. She tightened her hold on his hair, her other arm stretched out above her head and gripping at her pillow. "Eric..." She whispered in pleasure, arching her back towards him and moaning against each thrust he made.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:11 am

Her moanings and she saying his name like that was boiling his blood. It was different from the other times he had, it felt right what he was doing, like he wasn't being a jerk or a rapist for that matter. He slowed his thrusting slightly, and tried to reach the spot he found before, while he played with his fingers. He pulled into her softly and smirked against her neck, ''You have no idea of how much this feel good'', he whispered and kissed the lobe of her ear, before he played with his tongue across her ear.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:21 am

Belle smiled as he slowed his thrusting down again. She took his hand and tangled her fingers with his, her whole body writing in pleasure from each thrust he made. She smiled slightly at his words and moaned softly, feeling him playing with her ear. "You feel...amazing, Eric," She whispered into his ear, moaning softly afterwards. She tightened her hips around him slightly as she felt him hit that spot within her. She cried out his name, arching into him and rolling hips to make sure he hit that spot again. "Right there--!" She whimpered into his ear.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:25 am

Eric kissed her ear softly and grinned hearing her moaning. ''You want it right here?'', he asked as he moved inside her, hitting the spot he had just found again, he moaned her name quietly, feeling and enjoying how their hips moved together as they both worked on reaching that small spot within her.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:32 am

Belle's eyes rolled back as he hit that spot within her once again. Her fingers tightened their hold on his hair. "Yes--! Fuck, Eric, yes...!" She whimpered breathlessly, rolling her hips against his and biting down roughly on her bottom lip. She pulled him close to her, loving the feeling of his skin against her own. "Agh..." She cried out, her body building up the pressure she knew would soon lead to her unraveling. "I'm going to come..." She whimpered, her moans close to his ear and intimate.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:38 am

''Don't...'', he gasped seeing her bitting her lip again, and he kissed her deeply as he rocked at the same spot, aiming for her to reach her climax. He closed his eyes and rested his forehead against her for a moment, her cryings and moaning only making difficult for him to keep the slow thrust. ''Come to me, Belle'', he whispered back, his voice filled with seduction and lust, hoping to feel her getting her pleasure by all the work he did on her.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:44 am

His words her were undoing. "Eric--!" She cried out, gripping his hair as she arched her frame from the bed, her body tensing and then releasing the pent up pleasure to spill around his length within her. She panted, clinging to him as she went limp against the bed, running her hand through his hair.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:55 am

Eric groaned lowly as he felt her climax, speeding up a little so he could reach his own climax. He panted slightly, feeling her clinging into him. He growled quietly, and after a few more thrusts, he pulled out from her and came into her belly. He knew some girls thought that could be disgusting, and they didn't like when he did that, but he also didn't want to have a bastard child. ''Sorry for this'', he looked down to his seed on her and walked towards the wardrobe, to get one towel to clean her up.

''I love you, and I care about you, hold on this, right Bells?'', he kissed her tenderly and cleaned himself her belly gently.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:00 am

Belle giggled breathlessly, shaking her head at his apology. "I can't get pregnant, Eric," She whispered, brushing her fingers against his cheek. She shrugged nonchalantly, gently returning his kiss. "I love you, too, Eri," She mumbled with a small grin, nuzzling her nose to the nape of his neck. "So...Have you ever done that before? Made love, I mean?" She questioned, leaning back to look at him with gentle eyes as she caressed his cheek. "Soft and sweet and passionate?" She mumbled, a shy smile tugging on her lips.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:10 am

Eric frowned slightly when she said she couldn't get pregnant, but he shook it from his mind at the moment when she said she loved him too. He laid by her side, and wrapped one arm around her, holding her safe. He looked down to her as she spoke, So this is how they feel when they make love..., he thought and then he answered her, ''You and Cinderella are the only women I care about... So this was new to me, I never knew how it's the feeling of making love before this morning'', he said quietly, looking at her small frame lying next to him.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:18 am

Belle hummed a sound of contentment as he pulled her against him. She gently caressed his cheek, memorizing the shape of his cheekbone with her thumb. "And how was it? I hope it wasn't too terrible," she muttered. She curled up against him and placed a gentle kiss on his chest.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:23 am

''Well...'', he started, meeting her golden eyes as he looked down to her. ''It felt surprisingly good... I'm used to be rough with women, but being soft feels good too'', he said with a small chuckle and kissed the top of her head as he caressed down to her back.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:08 pm

Belle giggled slightly at his words as she nuzzled close to him. "Mm...I like it when you're gentle," She said quietly, looking up at him. "Then again, I've never really had rough sex," She pointed out.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:41 pm

''Good... Rough sex is empty of emotions, and you deserve better than that'', he said softly, caressing her back gently. He pursed his lips and looked up at the ceiling. His mind aimless went to Vanessa, she was an assassin too, just like Belle, but they were so different. With her he could have any kind of sex he wanted, and with Belle, he only wanted to be gentle, and treat her with softness.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:04 pm

Belle watched as he seemed to drift off into thought. She would have asked what he was thinking about, but she didn't for one reason or another. Instead, she just gazed up at him and smiled a bit to herself. "I just had sex with you," She giggled childishly and nuzzled her head against his chest.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:09 pm

Eric laughed softly seeing her acting so childshly, ''I hoped this wasn't very traumatising to you'', he chuckled down to her. At least she seemed happy, and Eric was pleased to hear her laughing...
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:23 pm

"Traumatized?" Belle scoffed, sitting up onto her elbows. She crawled on top of him and crossed her arms on his chest, resting her chin atop her arms. "Hardly," she mumbled before pecking his lips. "So...What are we going to do for the rest of the day?" She questioned, tilting her head a bit.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:48 pm

Eric brushed some of her hair behind her ear, and pecked her lips softly... ''I was thinking about that when you showed up... Maybe we should stay in bed all day long... You don't have any job, do you?'', he asked softly, wrapping his arms around her waist.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:59 pm

Belle leaned into his touch. "Jobs?" She scoffed and shook her head. "I don't get hired anymore, Eric," she pointed out, shrugging sadly. "The scars and everything...they kind of keep me from being hired," she pouted.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:06 pm

Eric rolled his eyes, he had completely forgotten about her scars during the whole moment he had with her, ''I don't understand, you're a fucking great assassin, you're smart and can make any man get easily on your knees'', he sighed and traced his fingers softly at the scars on her hips. ''Those can't make you different from other people, you're so much more beautiful than mostly of the noble girls, with or without scars'', he mumbled softly and cupped her cheeks, bringing her into another kiss.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:13 pm

Belle blushed slightly under his praise and shook her head. She didn't believe a word she said, but it was still sweet. She leaned into his touch and gently returned his kiss. "You're sweet," she mumbled against the kiss. "One of the reasons I love you," she pointed out with a gentle smile. "But, you're wrong," She shrugged, sitting up. She pulled her hair into a loose ponytail, then sighed and rubbed her arm. "I look like a rag doll," she muttered, looking down to the scar on her hip that proclaimed her beauty. She rolled her eyes at it and slid to the edge of the bed. She leaned onto her knees and chewed her bottom lip as she looked to the ground.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:23 pm

He smiled softly, seeing the blush he painted on her cheeks. But it all faded away as she turned from his touch... But then he laughed, and sat on the bed, resting his bed on the headboard, ''You think you look like a rag doll, but... But I was Korsos' rag doll, Bells. You didn't heal half of the bruises they caused on me... I might have no scars, but I remember the pain of the bone breaking'', he said with a small sigh, and looked at her. ''You are what you make people looking at you. I don't see a rag doll, I can only see an exquisite woman, smart and hot'', he smirked, and looked down, hiding the blushing on his cheeks from her in case she turned her eyes to him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:21 pm