Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Shake it Out ( Tag: Belle & Eric )

Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Shake it Out ( Tag: Belle & Eric )  - Page 3 Empty Re: Shake it Out ( Tag: Belle & Eric )

Post  Eric Storm Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:20 am

Eric smirked slightly at Flynn's last remark. He studied the drunk man for a moment before making a move. He walked towards him and turned him around, to hit a punch right on his nose. With the violence of his punch, the man flew right on the floor, so Eric grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, and slammed him against the wall. ''What's your point Rider?? Are you mad at me because I fucked Belle, in any ways she wanted?? Or maybe because you're afraid that she might want to be back with me?? I might have slept with many women, because I wasn't a fucking lucky bastard like you for finding someone like Belle! If I had someone in my life, like you have her, I wouldn't be like this, Rider!! This fucking bastard that fucks any girl willing to share a bed with me! So I suggest you to valorize what you have with Belle, because next time she comes to me, wanting for more, I won't make things easy for you!, he spat and threw him roughly against the dinner table, breaking it and all the dishes from the dinner.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Antal inlägg : 985
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-10

Shake it Out ( Tag: Belle & Eric )  - Page 3 Empty Re: Shake it Out ( Tag: Belle & Eric )

Post  Aurora* Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:24 am

(Ohhh snap not good >.< and yet my inner Aurora wants to meet Eric XDD)
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Antal inlägg : 427
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 29

Post  Jasmine Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:59 am

As he hits the table, Flynn smirks; wiping the blood from his nose. "I must say Storm," He coughs out. "You have one hell of an arm. However, I am not lucky. I don't go around raping young woman cause I have 'Daddy' issues. You're so attached to Belle because she's the only woman who is actually willingly to give you the time of day to nuture your poor soulless heart. Aw, your poor mother died infront of your very own eyes? Well, then that's just depressing, but News Flash Storm. Everyone dies, some untimely than others. That doesn't give you the damn excuse of acting like an innocent victim all the time. It's your fault for being such a dumbass to actually believing your father that he'll actually love you." Flynn spats out, not filtering his mouth the least bit. At this point, he didn't give a damn about Eric's feelings or how Belle would react at the end. It was how he truely felt about Eric and his bullshit.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Ålder : 33

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:11 am

Belle jumped up when she heard the commotion. She started to interrupt when she heard Eric's words and paused. She stumbled into the room, her sides and legs aching from her recent altercation with John. She gaped at Flynn by the time he was done. "Everyone dies...?" She repeated, stepping into sight. "Like my parents? They just deserved to die...? Eric's mother...? I thought my father loved me, too -- John showed you what crap that was," She whispered brokenly, showing how much his words towards Eric had been able to hit her, too. She shook her head and walked over to Flynn, kneeling down beside him. "I know you had a hard past, too, Flynn...But...Eric is my best friend. He's more family to me than John could ever be. You don't hurt him. I love you, Flynn, I do...But..."

Belle shook her head and then snapped her hand forward, slapping him hard across the face. Her hand stung from the force. She choked on a small sob and shook her head. "Go home. Stay. I don't care. Just...stay away from Eric. And...from me. At least for tonight," she whispered, standing up and walking back over to Eric. She took his hand and tugged him back to her room. She knew Eric was at fault too, but what Flynn had said was too much -- far too much. She knew the alcohol was partially to blame, but even that wouldn't sate her emotions. "Eric...I'm sorry he..." She shook her head and sat on the edge of the bed, wiping her eyes. "Ugh..." She groaned, holding her hand. It had been the same hand John had grabbed when she'd tried to punch him.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:32 am

Eric shook his head bitterly. No that Rider didn't say that, was he crazy? Did he wanted to die?? His eyes went cold, he just want to punch that man, it didn't matter how that could make him look like them...
    He was ready to hit him again on his face, and this time he wouldn't stop until his hand was covered with Flynn's blood when Belle appeared. He stepped back and let her talk to him, maybe she could put some light into that dead brain. He needed to control his temper, it has been a long time he hadn't snapped like that, and he wanted to keep things like that. he glanced down coldly towards Flynn, and let Belle led the way.

Once inside the room, he sighed and looked at her. ''Sorry, I shouldn't have punch his nose'', he mumbled and sat by her side, pulling her into his lap and caressing her head gently. He noticed her hand was hurting, so he gently interlaced his hand with hers, and mumbled the right spell to make the pain go away. ''He was drunk... That's all. He didn't mean those words'', he said softly, knowing Rider hurt her more than he hurt him.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:45 am

Flynn shakes his head before standing up. "Fine, I get when I'm not wanted." He mumbles before heading towards the door, opening it and closing it with a slam.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:50 am

Belle flinched when she heard the door slam and curled closer to Eric, whimpering softly. Her whole frame was shaking. Not only had her mind been put through a course with John, but now Flynn, too? She shook her head and let a sob break through her lips. "Yes he did!" She whispered, her voice shaking along with her frame. "He meant them. All of them. Even if he was just drunk, he's been wanting to say all of that for a long time...I just...I can't believe he..." she cried gently, hiding her face against Eric's chest. "This is why I act like I don't care about my parents... like I'm stronger than I am. I don't want to be like this... He lost his mother, too, and his father blamed him... He knows the pain, but he's stronger than I am. Always has been. I'm just... pathetic."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:57 am

Eric only rolled his eyes at the door slamming. The drunk version of Flynn was more jerk than Eric was in his normal mood. He felt Belle shaking under his arms, and he wrapped her more tightly, but at the same time gently. ''You're not pathetic Belle, he is. Sorry, but he acted like a dumbass tonight. And I should have controlled my temper, what he said was something so silly...'', he mumbled quietly, caressing her back fondly. ''Can you forgive me... I promissed I would be a gentleman, and I wasn't''.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:08 am

Belle sighed, closing her eyes as she laid there. She was calmer in his embrace, simply because she knew he understood and cared. She nodded at his request and chewed her bottom lip for a moment. "Of course I forgive you, Eric...He was just... worked up. He's never drank alcohol before -- so I guess it really got to his head," she mumbled, shaking her head lightly.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:17 am

Eric gave her a weak smile. He wasn't believing himself he was trying to clean Flynn's ass. ''You shouldn't give him alcohol, or as I say before, we should teach him how to drink'', he chuckled and leaned down into the bed, bringing Belle down and laying by his side. ''I'm glad you intervened, or else I would broke his little face badly''
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:38 am

As they laid down, Belle gladly curled into his frame. She was so tiny that she had to squirm to make sure she fit comfortably for the both of them. "I'm glad you didn't... you're not that guy," she mumbled. "And, besides... his nose has always been a little crooked. Maybe you straightened it out," she said with a gentle playfulness.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:52 am

He chuckled lightly, ''See, even when I'm wrong, I do something right...'', he smirked and looked down at her, kissing the top of her head. ''Thank you, for saving me... I'm sure I would have become like him if I hadn't you by my side at my toughest hours.'', he mumbled quietly.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:58 am

Belle looked up to him and gave him a small smile, reaching up and caressing his cheek. "I love you, Eric...I would never be able to live with myself if I let you slip through my fingers," she mumbled, brushing her thumb against his cheekbone. "You're a good man -- smart and funny and charming... You just have to know that yourself for it to mean anything. You are nothing like your father," she shook her head. "You're... one of the most amazing men I have ever met in my life -- granted, that hasn't been all that many, but it still means something, to me at least," she giggled gently.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:08 am

He looked down at her with a gentle smile. ''I love you too, Bells... And you don't need to worry. You'll never lose me... I'm going to be your friends and brother... And even lover if you want'', he joked the last part... he wasn't used of hearing such beautiful words towards him, so he just blushed a little as she said all those stuff, and mumbled a little thank as she giggled. He smirked softly and curled himself towards her. he was really happy she stopped shaking, and that he was the one who made it stop.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:13 am

Belle smiled as she saw the blush on his cheeks. She knew he was kidding about the lover part, and it didn't bother her. She curled up to him and sighed. She didn't feel the least bit awkward that they had been lovers for a few days. If anything, it cleared a wall between them -- that, what if? kind of wall. She smiled softly to herself and nuzzled her nose against his chest. He smiled of alcohol instead of the normal smell she loved so much. But, she didn't mind. Tonight, she just wanted rest. Her face ached from John's assault -- she knew tomorrow it would be black and blue. She wasn't looking forward to seeing that. "Eric...you do know my face isn't going to look so pretty in the morning, right?" She mumbled, frowning.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:33 am

Eric moved slightly, making her feel comfortable at hs side. He covered them with her blanket and caressed her hair gently, gladly for knowing he would still have her, even after all they passed through. He chuckled slightly at her last statment, ''Belle, please, tell me. Whe have I ever cared of what you looked like? You could be green, or fat or even squint... I would love and care about you either ways'', he said softly and kissed her forehead.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:37 am

Belle laughed gently and shrugged. "I just wanted to warn you...I mean, John hit me pretty bad... more than once," she mumbled, shivering at the memory and curling closer to him. "I mean, he tried to strangle me...So, my throat should be pretty dark. Then, my eye will be swollen... and my cheeks'll be purple and black..." She sighed heavily and shook her head. "I'll need a paper bag," she pouted.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:48 am

''You know what? I think you'll need all the pampering you deserve, maybe breakfast with eggs and bacon... I saw some while I cooked dinner'', he chukled and caressed her back again into a fondly way, ''And that your brother deserves to be punched for that'', he mumbled quietly, liking more the idea of replacing that guy as Belle's brother.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:55 am

Belle grinned to herself and nestled his chest gently. "You're going to spoil me," she mumbled. "God I'm sore," she sighed after a long moment. She tried to find a comfortable way to lay, but none of them seemed to be what she was looking for. "He's not my brother... you are," She mumbled tiredly. "I'd love to see John get his assed kicked...I know he did it for a good reason, but..." She shook her head and cringed at the memories.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:13 am

''Even I don't see a good reason for doing such thing with you...'', he sighed, noticing how painful it seemed for Belle to talk about it. ''I'll always be your brother, and right now I wished you could have some rest... It has been a long day for you, and we can talk about this tomorrow if you want'', he said quietly, looking down to her.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:02 am

Belle looked up to him sighed gently, shaking her head. "I'm gonna have a nightmare," she mumbled, frowning. She hated having bad dreams. Especially when they involved her past. "I'll sleep when I'm not scared I have a brain injury. You sleep, though. I'll be fine," she shrugged.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:22 pm

Eric shook his head in disapproval, ''I won't sleep unless you do. I'm right right by your side, nothing is going to happen to you'', he said softly, tightening his embrace around her to assure his words.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:03 pm