Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Shake it Out ( Tag: Belle & Eric )

Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Shake it Out ( Tag: Belle & Eric )  - Page 2 Empty Re: Shake it Out ( Tag: Belle & Eric )

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:50 am

Belle squealed when he tickled her, but quickly slapped her hand over her mouth to muffle the sound. She shot him a playful glare, but only giggled gently as he moved to be next to her. "Nope. You hurt my feelings -- and tickled me! I'm mad at you now," She said, crossing her arms and childishly looking anywhere but at him, a smile forcing a corner of her lips up.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166

Shake it Out ( Tag: Belle & Eric )  - Page 2 Empty Re: Shake it Out ( Tag: Belle & Eric )

Post  Flynn Rider Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:08 am

"Asww. don't be mad~." Flynn pouts also before smirking towards her. He leans away from her, one of his arm out stretches on the back of the couch. "I thought you were cold?" He asks, raising his brow before playfully flapping up the front of her nightgown, briefly exposing her. He smirks at Belle, his blue eyes blinking innocently.

Shake it Out ( Tag: Belle & Eric )  - Page 2 Tumblr_m3pz4sgwgL1r7ifqv
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:22 am

Shake it Out ( Tag: Belle & Eric )  - Page 2 Tumblr_m3gxmvS85y1r38fsi

Belle gaped at him. But, as she saw that look on his face, she ended up laughing and shaking her head slowly. "G'damn. One glass of alcohol and you start acting like... well, me," she laughed, shaking her head. She crawled onto his lap and grabbed a blanket from the back of the couch, draping it over the both of them. She leaned her head against his chest and adjusted herself on his lap.

( Belle, you don't get on a guys lap when you're dressed like that and start moving around. That's just cruel. XD )
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:46 am

Flynn chuckles a bit at her comment before smiling at her as she crawled onto his lap As she started to move against him, he made a small noise. "Belle, darling. Just because I don't show it, doesn't mean it doesn't effect me that you are wearing such a gown without any undergarments." Flynn tells her, his voice turning into silk at the end of the sentence as his hand starts crawling up her leg underneath the blanket. He brushes his fingertips against the senstive parts of the inner of her thigh.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:54 am

Belle blinked, her movement pausing as she heard the noise he had made. His words confirmed what she thought had happened. She giggled slightly, though the sound faded as her breathing hitched up a bit, feeling his hand sliding up her bare leg. She gasped silently when she felt his fingers on her, a very soft groan slipping into the shaky breath she let out. She bit down onto her bottom lip and looked up at him before purposefully shifting around on his lap.

"Oh, you know what? I smell food," she smirked and hopped off of his lap, taking the blanket with her and wrapping it around her shoulders for warmth. She winked down to him and scurried into the kitchen. She smiled at Eric, taking a seat on one of the chairs and eyeing what he made. "You sure none of this is going to kill me?" She asked playfully, arching a brow.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Post  Eric Storm Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:06 am

Eric tried to block any of his feelings while he was finishing the dinner. He knew things were different with Belle now, and he was starting to conform that he'd never find someone, like Belle found her Rider.

He smiled shyly when Belle walked into the kitchen and placed her plate in front of her. ''Hmmm, maybe you won't feel well later... But because I know you're going to eat more than you're used.'', he winked at her and set the drinks on the table. ''Rider...'', he nodded as the other man entered the kitchen, and went back to serve the roast loin with potatoes.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:26 am

"Storm..." Flynn says, following in after Belle. He was merely smirking at her, telling her that he will get her later. He turns his attention back to Eric. "I didn't know that you could cook. I thought your only good attribute was sleeping around with women." Flynn jokes with the other man while grabbing Belle's favorite wine, popping the cork off, and pouring it into her glass.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:36 am

Belle giggled gently, shaking her head at Eric's comment. "Always so cocky," She teased, then looked up towards Flynn as he entered. She batted her eyelashes innocently at the look he gave her and then eyed him curiously as he spoke to Eric. Was he actually joking around with Eric? Maybe the alcohol really had an affect on him after all. She mumbled a thank you for the wine, sipping on it silently as she watched the two boys curiously.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:45 am

He chuckled softly at Belle's comment, but his smile faded a little at Flynn's one. He could say something rude to him, but he didn't want to ruin the moment. ''I always have a card on my sleeve, Rider'', he grinned at him as he finished setting everything on the table.

''Maybe Belle didn't tell you, but my mother was a cooker, and she spent a lot of time, cooking for the royals at the castle, and sometimes I had to handle myself'', he said softly, as he cut a piece of the loin and served Belle, then he got a piece to himself, and handed the knife to Flynn.... ''You can serve yourself, Rider'', he grinned wider.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:52 am

"Thanks." Flynn says, taking the knife and cutting a piece off himself. He places it on his plate and sat, taking the wine bottle with him. He pours himself a bit inside of his own glass before giving it to Eric. "Well, I'm glad I can see a side of you rather than the womanizing one." He raises his glass up a bit before taking it to his lips.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:06 am

Belle gave a small smile in thanks when Eric served her her food. She idly cut her food and took a bite, her gaze shifting between the two. She made a slight impressed expression as Eric did not comment on Flynn's statement, though the door had been wide open. She looked towards Flynn at his last statement and arched a brow. He was provoking Eric, wasn't he? She shook her head slightly and smirked as she took a long sip of her wine.

"Eri, I forgot to compliment you on your spell earlier!" She chimed in quickly, avoiding the topic of Eric's apparent 'sides.' "Look! You healed up the cuts on this arm!" She said proudly, lifting her arm to show him. The blanket fell off her shoulders, exposing the nightgown she wore -- at least from her mid-stomach up.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:21 am

Eric arched an eyebrow at his statement. The man was provoking him, and he got quite surprised that he decided to drink. Maybe he was only drunk, and Eric let it go any thought of provoking back. At least for a moment, because when Belle lift her arm, he could see what she was wearing, and he saw a chance to stop that provoking. ''Well, you're a great teacher, Bells...'', he said after swalling a bite from his loin, ''Nice choice on her nightgown, Rider... I like it, and I'm glad I didn't teared that one'', he winked at the man, as he took a sip from his glass.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:32 am

Flynn finishes the rest of his drink as soon as he heard Eric about 'tearing' her night gowns. "Mmm... Probably why there was only such a few to pick from." He shrugs as if blowing the comment off. He took a small bite of the loin, glad that he got a tiny piece since his appetite wasn't up to par as much as his drinking.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:42 am

Belle sputtered slightly on the liquid she was drinking as she heard Eric's comment. She swiftly shot her leg out, kicking Eric's leg. She coughed slightly and set her fork down, lifted her glass and finished the rest of her drink. She then puller her blanket around her shoulders, concealing her frame.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:45 pm

Eric chuckled slightly at Flynn's comment and nodded to himself. The guy was drunk, Eric was sure, or else he would act differently about he last words. ''Ouch... That hurt, Bells'', he leaned his hand down, rubbing where she had kicked him, though a small smirk tugged his lips.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:03 am

Flynn scoffs at their confortation, taking another bite of the loin. He looks at Belle briefly before looking at Eric. "So, Belle told me that you two slept together. I'd imagine a man-whore like you would teach Belle something new?" His eyebrows are raised in geniune curiousity.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:19 am

Oh, if she could sink any farther down in her chair, she would have. Her face was red, though she desperately tried to hide that fact behind her hair. Hell, she was even glad the new bruises were reason for her to blame the red tint on. She avoided looking at either of them as she quickly finished off her glass of wine.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:29 am

Eric laughed bitterly, as Flynn went back provoking him. ''Well, I did taugh her something new, but I only did what she asked for'', he said with a small smirked, and retrated his legs to unders his seat, not giving Belle any chance to kick him again.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:59 am

"Hmm... Sounds quite interesting enough..." Flynn comments, tapping his chin a bit before looking at Belle. "Belle, darling. You look a bit red, is it something I said?" He blinks innocently at her, as if the conversation of her and Eric's sex life never came up.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:10 am

As Belle ast there and let the alcohol sit in, she found her skill of not caring how blunt she was coming back into play. She eyed Flynn and then rolled her eyes. "Oh? Maybe it has something to do with you wanting to know how he took me from behind," she snapped, crossing her arms childishly. "I'm going to bed," she pouted, standing up and hugging her blanket around herself. "Will you two be able to behave out here?"
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:38 pm

''Belle, you know I'm always a gentleman inside the house... But I have a feeling we should teach Rider some tips of how to drink and do not turn into a dumbass'', he winked up at her and smirked towards Flynn, as he poured himself more alcohol.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:34 am

Flynn nods slightly, almost approving the idea. He smirks, "Why, Of course dear Belle. Me and Storm could have little talk on how he can avoid herpes from a random whore on the street." He smiles towards Belle before looking back at Eric.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:47 am

Belle glared at the both of them and shook her head. "You two should be ashamed of yourselves," She sneered. "I know I am," She hissed. She shook her head and turned on her heels, stomping off to her bedroom and kicking the door shut behind herself. She grumbled to herself as she curled up on the bed.

(o.o)
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:56 am

Eric gave Flynn a fake smile, trying his best to not punch the guy right on his nose. He would behave for Belle, but now that she was gone, he was able to sent Rider some acid comments.
    ''Well, I'm more into virgins and married woman, you know... They are pure, and haven't been with many guys. Whores are expensives, I tried once, because it was free, and I didn't got anything from her.'', he said calmly, like he was discussing about wines.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:58 am

"Yea... Too bad all of them left you for a better man." Flynn shoots back, a smile stamped on his face. He drinks the rest of his wine, getting up. "Either way, I'm getting bored trying to joke with a man-whore such as yourself. You're getting all sensitive with all the jokes I'm throwing at you. Maybe you're turning into a girl from fucking so many of them. Good Night, Miss Storm." He says, walking towards the door.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:21 pm