Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Hope For Tommorow (shared fanfic with Dimi)

Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Hope For Tommorow (shared fanfic with Dimi) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hope For Tommorow (shared fanfic with Dimi)

Post  Dimitri Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:03 am

Dimitri squeezed her hand lightly, letting her know he wans't planning of lettign go.
    He made himself smile, which didn't seem to be forced or fake at all. "The usual, getting punished more than take care of," he said flatly, making it sound as if it was the msot natural thing in the world for a parent to treat their children.
    The noble's eyes widend in surprise.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Antal inlägg : 839

Hope For Tommorow (shared fanfic with Dimi) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hope For Tommorow (shared fanfic with Dimi)

Post  Jane Porter Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:10 am

Jane froze in fear, she could almost feel her mother's anger radiating towards them. "The boy is speaking nonsense, he's just unused to a little disipline." Her mother said lightly. Jane was too scared to do much except hold her brother's hand as she was starting to feel slightly dizzy.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:35 am

The noble watched the parents with a hard gaze and was about to shrugg it off before Dimitri spoke up again.
    "I'm more than used to it so i don't mind, but Jane doesn't," he pressed on and held out her hands for the man to see, which only amde him frown more as he looked at the little girl's hands. "Sir, is that really what you adults call displine?" Simitri spat, before gettign yanked away by their father and into anouther room. "If you excuse me," he man mutterd.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Antal inlägg : 839

Post  Jane Porter Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:41 am

Jane's eyes widened in horror, "Dimi!" She cried and lurched forward only to be grabbed by her mother. "Now now Jane, remember what we talked about." She said in a kind voice but her grip was bruising. Jane's eyes filled with tears, "Mom...he'll hurt him." She whimpered and tore herself free, trying to hurry to her brother. Her mother grabbed her arm and pulled her back harshly making Jane cry out in fear and pain.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:36 am

"Miss, you're going to leave a brusie on the poor girl's arm," the noble spoke up calmly, watching the scene ahead of him with interest. "As for the boy... would it be ok for you and your husband if I had a tlak with him? In private?"
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Antal inlägg : 985
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-10

Post  Aurora* Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:48 am

Jane froze she had a feeling this talk wouldn't be something good, she didn't even register her mother releasing her until she was halfway across the room. "I'll see what I can do." Her mother said demurely and excited the room leaving Jane and the older man alone for the moment.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:02 am

((i'm not gonna have him touch Jane, just so you know. I'm bad with this sort of stuff^^; ))

"So," the man began and smiled down at the girl. He smiled sadly when he noticed the tears in ehr eyes and motioned for her to take a seat. "Is this something normal?" he asked gently. "For you and your brother to be... 'punished'? Now please be honest."
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:06 am

(That's okie :3)
    Jane wiped at her eyes and kept her head lowered, "Um....i...it happens everyday." She admitted as she stared down at her hands nervously. She hoped Dimitri was ok....she wouldn't forgive herself if he had been injured because of her.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:13 am

He looked concerd when she told him this. Very concernd, and also annoyed.
    "I see. Does this happen to both of you alot then? Or more to just oen of you?"
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:21 am

Jane slowly looked up at him, "W..well m..mom and dad...they hurt Dimi more when he tries to stand up for me." She said with tears falling down her face.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:10 pm

He smiled, gently wiping away her tears before handing her his handkerchief. "That's just wrong little one. No parent should treat their children like that," he shaked his head. "Perhaps I could make them stop hurting him?"
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:34 pm

(Oh gosh poor Jane ;3; unknowingly giving the man a reason to sell off her bro)
    Jane's eyes widened with hope and she stared up at the man with wide eyes. "C..c..could you?" She asked shakily as she studied him. If Dimitri were safe then maybe she wouldn't feel as bad.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:04 am

((muahahahahah i'm so evil xP))

He nodded and patted her head softly. "I could always try right? Would you really wnat me to interfere?"
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:09 am

(Omg.....if Dimi knew about this wouldn't he hate Janey? ;3; )
    Jane nodded shakily, "Yes please....h..he doesn't deserve to be hurt anymore." She said earnestly, honestly believing that the man would be able to help her brother.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:13 am

((....never thought about that o3o as a child i don't know... as an adult... naah x'D))

He smiled, bt nt that usal kind and heratwarming en he wa salways giving them. This time it was more... eager.
    "I'll shall try my best then little one."
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:26 am

(Well good....I think <<>> *still feels terrible*)
    Jane didn't like that smile and studied him warily, "Y..you won't hurt my brother will you?" She asked suddenly becoming very serious for a six year old.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:45 am

((aww nuu don't feel bad! *snuggles* and yikes, Dimi is getting beaten up^^; ))

He smiled, thouhg more serious a well. "Of course not. I'd make sure he has a good life, with everything he could only dream of wanting. But it's only up to your parents in the end to decide that i'm afraid."
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:51 am

(I knowww ;3; *hugglesnuggles*)
    Jane nodded still looking uncertain, she looked up when her parents entered the room with Dimitri between them. "Dimitri!" Jane hurried forward into his arms and clung to him trembling. "We'll leave you alone." Jane's mom said but it was clear she was upset with Jane. Jane whimpered when her dad grabbed her and pulled her away from Dimitri. She glanced back over shoulder at Dimitri before her dad and her mom led her outside.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:14 am

Dimitri's eyes lit up as he ehard his sister call out to him, the pain his back and face forgotten for a few seconds. wehn they pulled her out to anouther room though, his smile quickly vainshed and was replaced with a glare, both of fear and anger as thye left him alone with that man.
    "Say Dimitri," the noble began, motioning for him to take seat beside him.
    He hesitated at first and then force dhis small feet to do as orederd.
    "Would you like to leave this place?"
    "...yes. As long as I get to take Jane with me..."
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:21 am

(Not exactly sure what to have happen....<<>> except some punishment)
    Jane was shoved into a room in the basement and whirled around as her dad approached her with a menacing look in his eyes. Jane shook as he neared her and then grabbed her around the throat and started squeezing, little wheezes left Jane's throat as she clawed at his hands.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:31 am

((...were their parnets really this harsh? o____o))

Dimitri had heard Jane's cries of pain, but was currently himself stuck in fear. The man wanst hurting him, no but... they way he wa slookign at him... and touching his leg... it creeped him the hell out.
    "I can only tka eone of you with me, but i'll leave a fortune to the one who stays so you wouldn't ahve to worry about your sister."
    Dimiitri didn't really knwo what to say, think or act. He weakly pushed the man's hand away, only to have his other hand placed on his shoulder, and travel up his face. "I'm just trying to help," he said in a kind voice, that for soem reason only scared the boy more.
    "Sorry to keep you waiting, anything we can offer you? Anything to drink?" their mother said as she wlaked back in the room, the mans hands imediently leaving Dimitri. he never thought he'd be grtaeful for their mother...
    "P-please excuse me..." he said, bowing slightly and avoding looking at the man as he hurrdiely left the room.
    He ahd never run so fats in life before. "Dad stop it!" he yelled as he enterd the basemnet, trying to make him let go of his sister.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:36 am

Jane had almost blacked out but was released as soon as Dimitri ran in, "D...dimi." She breathed as she tried to get her breath back. Their father glared down at Dimitri, "What makes you think you can interrupt?" He demanded darkly.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:42 am

Dimitri craddled his sister close to him, trying to be as protective as possible. "The noble," he hissed up at their father. "If you keep n hurting us, he'll lose interesst and stopp bringing you and mother those precious gifts!"
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:52 am

Their father just sneered down at them, " All you two are is leverage and once both of you have finished your usefulness well...then I guess we won't need you." He said with a smirk. Jane shivered and pressed herself closer against Dimitri.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:02 am

((ohmygosh ;3; thnak you thank you thank you thank youuuuuu for the gift honey<3333 i lvoe the pic x'D *tackles/huggles* <333333))

"Then you would need htme around for alonger while," the noble spoke up, havign followed DImitri as soons as he leftt he room. He eyed the kids on on the floor, that smirk making DImitri hang on to his sister tightter. "Well, at least one of them..."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:27 am