Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

You found me {Tag: Kida]

Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Antal inlägg : 458
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-08
    Ålder : 38

You found me {Tag: Kida] - Page 2 Empty Re: You found me {Tag: Kida]

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:03 pm

Kida giggled softly and shook her head, thinking of every detail he described. "Damn...Nirethia isnt going to know what theyre in for," she snickered. She then caught the look in his eyes and narrowed her gaze. "Feed my baby meat, and I will have your pretty little carnivorous ass so fast your head will spin," she said, her expression totally serious.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Post  Eric Storm Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:10 pm

Eric cupped her cheeks and smiled brightly at her, trying to distract her from what he thought, ''You look more lovingly when you narrow your eyes like this, do you know that? I couldn't ever imagined you could look more beautiful than you already is'', he mumbled with a small smile and kissed her shoulder again, looking up at her eyes.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:20 pm

Kida glared at him, unphased by his attempt to attract her. She cracked a small grin, though, as he kissed her shoulder. "Eric Storm, you are a piece of work," she chuckled softly. "But, I'm serious. Red meat is terrible for your body. Why do you think I'm faster than you?" She pointed out. "I can't believe you thought you could distract me. Sir, I am immune to you," she said stubbornly, a smug smirk on her lips.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:43 pm

He smiled as he saw her grin, and didn't flinch at her stubborn tone, he did found it quite challenging, distracting her. His smile widened as he kissed up from her shoulder to her neck, and sucked softly at the crook between her neck and shoulder. He didn't rush on that, and after a moment, he kissed up to her neck, next to her ear... ''How about letting our son decide if he wants to eat meat or not...'', he mumbled softly, his lips brushing her skin as he smirked, thinking that they already looked like parents...
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:56 pm

Kida sat still as he kissed her skin. As usual, her body wanted to betray her and fall victim to his distractions. But, she was even more stubborn than her sister. "We fight like an old married couple," she mumbled, catching his jaw and moving him away from her to look at him. "Stop trying to seduce me. It's not going to work. You should know better," she smirked.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:05 am

He looked at her with innocent eyes, as if he wasn't doing anything wrong... Though, his lips were tugged into a small smirk, ''I love you very much, Kiki.... But I'm a carnivorous, and this baby is going to be my son... Are you going to forbid him of eating meat if he wanted?'', he asked with a small pout.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:13 am

Kida tilted her head and eyed him with an amused gaze. "He's going to be eating my types of food for the first year of his life, what if now and then when he's breast feeding. He'll have the natural taste for being a vegetarian to start off with. But...if he changes his mind later," she paused and made a look of disgust as she picked up a piece of the sausage. "If he wants to eat these poor little animals...then I cant force him," she pouted. "The only kind of meat I like is you," she smirked playfully.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:30 am

''C'mon, those are delicious.... and them can't complain...'', He smirked, and handed the piece of sausage of her hand right to his mouth. He swallowed it, and smirked widely... ''Hmmm, I'm the best kind of meat you'll ever having Ms Nedakh'', he mumbled playful, resting his forehead against hers.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:55 am

Kida giggled and slipped her arms around his neck. "You are the only meat ill ever have...if you dont count the other men -- well, some women too -- that I had to convince to believe me," shd mumbled, smiling sheepishly. "You dont know how many times I had to wash my mouth out," she shuttered, letting herself fall back onto the bed.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:06 am

Eric frowned not liking the idea of seeing her with other men, but seeing her with other women looked quite attractive. ''You don't need to worry about that, honey... We're a team now, and I'm the last meat you're going to taste for the rest of your life'', he whispered gently next to her ear as he leaned down next to her.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:23 am

Kida shivered slightly, grinning as she felt his warm breath at her ear. "Mm...wouldn't trade you for the world, baby," she mumbled, brushing her fingers along his arms. "Im still a little hungry..." She whispered into his ear. She slid her knee up and playfully rubbed her knee against his thigh, teasingly close to the apex of his thighs.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:59 am

''I like that plan'', he mumbled with a smirk and watched her as she went back to eat her pancakes. Of course she was still a little hungry, and he gently rubbed her thigh next to him, as he tilted his head, admiring the woman that he planned his life with.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:58 am

Kida giggled gently and took a few bites of her pancakes before sliding out of the bed. "Teeth..." She mumbled to herself and scampered off, washing her mouth after breakfast. She came back to the room and tackled him on the bed, pinning them there with a grin. "Hey there Handsome," she grinned. She leaned down and kissed his lips deeply. "I love you, Eric Storm. You promise me you won't forget that," she mumbled against his lips.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:47 pm