Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

New Perspective [Tag: Marina(and Damon x3)]

Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

New Perspective [Tag: Marina(and Damon x3)] - Page 2 Empty Re: New Perspective [Tag: Marina(and Damon x3)]

Post  Marina Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:15 pm

''Yes, I do your highness'', Marina said with a small smirk. She could see he was a desperate boy, like everyone, despite his high title, and that he was lost, trying to find a right way to do whatever he needs into his love life, and with his family. ''I would say for you to change your life, no matter the cost, like I did... But the cost in your case could be a civil war, or a ar between kingdoms, so I'll say to you to go the far you can on this. We can't ignore you're the prince, Phillip, so do want you can reach, without affecting who sould have a important place in your heart, Nirethia people'', Marina said quietly.

She hoped the prince could understand her. She only wanted everyone to be happy. She knew she was asking much, but she couldn't help it. She couldn't deny she would be happy for Jasmine, for her friend having her fairy tale ending, but it that costed Nirethia's people welfair, than she couldn't bless the union anymore, it was sad, but also true.

[True, but now I'm guessing he's starting to pay attention... And don't worry, your post was okay! X3]
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Antal inlägg : 1190
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-07

New Perspective [Tag: Marina(and Damon x3)] - Page 2 Empty Re: New Perspective [Tag: Marina(and Damon x3)]

Post  Prince Philip Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:17 am

((He's trying.^^ But it's hard when your mind is somewhere else. Or a few somewhere elses. XD And thanks.))

Philip smiled gratefully up at the councilwoman, turning his gaze down as she continued to speak, his grin growing, and his eyes softening, as he watched Damon sleep soundly in Marina's arms. Suddenly his mind was flashing back to that night with Jasmine at the river, the night of the masquerade ball, and their conversation about the future, and children. Having children with Jasmine would be nice. She would be so amazing, and adorable as a mother. But then Aurora...She was already like family to him. Having a child with her...It would be, just, so great.

Philip fazed out of his thoughts just as Marina was finished speaking, and he shook his head lightly and quickly, before looking up at her, eyes slightly widened. He then looked down quickly, nodding his head in understanding, as he chewed on the inside of his lip. From what he had caught, Marina had told him he should do whatever he can to change his life, but not if it meant the well-being of the citizens of Nirethia. He let out a heavy sigh as he let that sink in, nodding his head again, slower, and actually meaning it, before looking up at Marina with sincere, slightly vulnerable eyes. "Thank you," he said softly firm, keeping his gaze locked with hers, a small smile starting to creep its way onto his face.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:16 pm

Marina smiled gently at Phillip, seeing him cracking his first genuine smile during all their conversation. She locked her eyes with his and saw the vunerability, but also the sincerity into his eyes. She turned her eyes from his, with a small giggle, recalling someone who told her about the effects of Phillip's eyes.

''Your eyes. They are powerfull, your highness'', she said lightly, and remembered when John told her the same thing, that she could get anything with her eyes. ''You don't need to be thankful, I was doing nothing beside counseling you. You're a bright and wise man, prince Phllip. You'll do well, I can see it'', she said softly, and looked down to Damon as he moved slightly on her arms. He was for sure having a dream, and then he made a face.... Oh no, no.... Bad dream! Marina softly cradled him, and hummed her old lullaby. He calmed down, and slowly cracked one eye open. ''Mommy is here, you're alright'', she whispered softly and Damon blinked once, wrapping his little arms around her neck.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:15 am

Philip watched as Marina started to giggle in bewilderment, grinning lightly as he laughed a bit with her. He then smirked softly at her compliment, looking down at his hands as he chuckled quietly. He stared at the grass as she continued, his smirk falling to become a gentle, gracious half smile. That was the first time someone had referred to him as a man, at least, someone holding power in Nirethia. He was so used to his father calling him a boy, not that he didn't deserve it. But Marina....She had called him 'bright and wise.' A "bright and wise man."

A gleeful grin slowly began to spread across Philip's face, and he turned his gaze back up to Marina, his eyes shining with gratitude, like he was a little boy, being told he would be a great man when he grew up. His eyes only diverted from Marina when she looked away, and he followed her gaze down to Damon, who seemed to be having trouble in his sleep. He smiled tenderly down at the child as he calmed down. "And you're already doing well," Philip complimented, looking up brightly at Marina and then back at Damon, as a sort of gesture to his meaning.

Last edited by Prince Philip on Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:35 am

Marina looked up to Phillip again, and Damon followed her gaze, looking at the prince with his big green hues. She smiled and blushed slightly. She always got a little shy, and a little proud when somebdoy tells her she's doing great as a mother. She remembered how scared she was before Damon was born, how she was so inexperienced on treating a child. Damon was the first baby she had to deal in her life. She didn't have siblings, or cousins, she never really spent much time with people with her age at her childhood, except for Cale, but they got separate very soon for her taste.

''Thank you, your highness. I'm just trying to do my best and follow my instinct. John is helping me a lot, as well Jasmine'', she said with a small smile and looked back to Damon, ''And now, my mother instinct is telling me to go home and bath this little one'', she cooed slightly down to Damon and got on her feet slowly. Damon's gaze was lost at a hummingbird next to the flower bush. As soon as he heard he was going to take a bath, he looked back to Marina and smiled. He already knew that bath meant water, and he loved water, just like his parents.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:11 am

Philip's tender smile grew as Marina blushed, finding it refreshing that she wasn't overly proud and confident. His face was bright and reassuring as she spoke, but when she mentioned Jasmine, it was his turn to blush lightly. A soft, very light pink color spread over his cheeks, and he nervously chewed on his bottom lip as he looked away shyly, feeling both giddy at the mention of the young woman and incredibly guilty.

Philip only looked up again as Marina stood, and he did the same, pushing himself off the ground and brushing his clothes off before smiling pleasantly up at the councilwoman. "Well thank you. For the advice. And the kind words," he said to her softly, holding his hands in front of him. "And you," he started looking down with a playful smirk at Damon, putting his hands on his hips authoritatively. "It was nice meeting you little man," he finished with a light laugh, brushing the boy's hair to the side in a sort of light ruffle and then lightly rubbing the child's cheek, smiling fondly down to the infant. ""Little guy...?" he then prompted as he looked up at Marina, his eyebrows raised questioningly, his thumb still rubbing Damon's cheek.

((I don't believe he ever actually learned Damon's name. Razz))
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:45 pm

She turned her gaze back to Phllip and smiled softly. ''I only did my job, your highness. The council serves the Royals, right? We're here to advice, and we have the same goal. Keep this kingdom on the trail, and do the best for the people.'', she said quietly, and as soon she spoke, she relized how hypocrite she was. She knew where they could find Eric, but she was protecting him, not only him but also Belle who was an assassin, and Kida, a con-art, not to mention John, but their relationship was way more complicated than breaking into the twins hideout. Her only hope was Eric be on his trail now, or else she would be into a bad situation. She knew Belle has stopped being hired, so she hadn't commit any other killings, and Kida was taking slow, making small jobs on town.

She was brought to the moment again when she heard Damon giggling on her arms. That sound was always refresing to her, and thinking of how hard she had to fight to even hold him like that made her think she was strong, and that she could do the right thing, and the right thing was protecting her family. She looked from Damon, to Phillip, who was looking at her. It took her a moment to understand what the prince was meaning with that look. ''Oh, my bad... Phillip, this is Damon Rolfe, Damon, this is Phillip, your prince'', she said with a small smile and tapped his nose softly, making Damon giggles once more. ''I dare to say that someday, when you're king, this little guy will be one of the new councilmembers, taking John's and my place at the Court'', she said with a small smile to Phllip, and looked down to Damon again.

Damon was was lightened up, he had forgotten about his nightmare from the moment his mother talked about bath, and now, when he was being the center of the conversation, he was all 'talkative'. He giggled and mumbled his own language, and smilled up to Phillip when he played with him. As Phillip kept his thumb on his cheek, Damon smirked and wrapped his little fingers around his thumb. He squeaked delighted and looked up at Phillip with a wide grinn.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:26 am

Philip turned his gaze down to Damon as Marina spoke, smiling shyly bright, watching with soft eyes as he softly played with Damon's fingers and feet. "Well still, thank you" he said again, his voice full of warm sincerity and his eyes brightly grateful as he turned his head up to the side some to face Marina. "Not everyone on the council seems to share your view of the job," he laughed, looking at Damon again. "So I am glad to have you on our side," he smiled up again at Marina, a gentle crooked smile.

Philip watched in amusement as Marina worked to figure out his indirect question, and then beamed gleefully over at her as she introduced her son, turning his attention to the small boy as he was introduced to Damon, his face softening. He laughed lightly as Damon took his hand, watching the boy with softly bright eyes. "That's an excellent name," he commanded softly, turning his gaze up slightly to Marina for a moment before looking at Damon once more, laughing quietly seeing how excited and happy the child was.

"Well I guess I should let you two go," Philip said with a small sigh after several more seconds, brushing back Damon's bangs lightly. "Be good little guy," he said as he gently ruffled Damon's hair, his body reflexively leaning slightly in towards the infant. He leaned back again as he dropped his hand from Damon's face, resting both hands on his hips as he smiled blithely down at the boy. "And really. Thanks again," Philip added firmly with a playful smirk as he turned his face up so he could meet Marina's gaze.

Last edited by Prince Philip on Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:57 am

Marina watched Phillip playing with Damon with joy. She loved seeing her son happy, and the sound of his little laughes were definetely the best medicine to a bad day, and that tensed conversation she had just had with Phillip. She looked down at Phillip's face and smiled politely. ''I'm on people's side, my prince. And it happens that you and your family are into their side too, so we've both on the same ship for now'', she said nonchalantly and smiled down once again at Damon.

''He chose the name, actually. He just kicked me when John said his name while we're discussing names'', Marina said fondly to her baby boy, and and laughed along with him, feeling her heart and mind light from any worry. Damon was watching every of Phillip's actions, looking up to his mother when Phillip looked at her, and giggling at him when he got his fully attention. However when Phillip broke the contact, Damon leaned towards him, which Marina promptly brought him next to her chest.

''I't getting a little late for this little man go back home and take that bath'', she said with a crooked smile down to Damon, and bowed her head lightly at Phillip. ''And again, I was only doing my job. I hate things undone, and I'm glad I could help solving part of this trouble'', she said softly.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:36 pm

Philip smiled up, boyishly cheerful, over at Marina, occasionally glancing down at Damon, chuckling softly as he watched the infant's reactions, as he listened to Marina's smart, gentle words. At least for the moment, Marina had managed to take Philip's mind off of his love problems and lighten is mood. And she also reminded him of the promise he had made to himself, to better serve the people of Nirethia. Perhaps he should just focus on them, at least for now. Thinking about Jasmine and Aurora, and then Cinderella as well, it was all too much. Why not just take break, and step back from all the drama?

"Enjoy your bath little man," Philip cooed with a light laugh in his tone as he smiled down softly at Damon, ruffling the child's hair lightly, before turning his gaze up to Marina once more. He gently smirked up at the councilwoman, bowing his head a bit in response to her bow and then seamlessly reaching up and gently taking one of her hands from Damon's back. "I'm glad we had this little talk as well," he said in a smooth voice as he brought her hand up to his lips, maintaining eye contact as he placed a soft kiss on her knuckles. "I may call on you again sometime for advice," he chuckled lightly as he leaned back up, reaching up with his other hand to hold hers in both of his and then patting it gently before softly placing it back against Damon, and crossing his arms loosely over his chest afterwards, his kind smirk holding throughout as he gazed warmly between Marina and Damon.

((Sorry if this is just a long run-on sentence that doesn't make sense.>.< Still getting back in the writing groove.))
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:30 pm

Seeing Damon and Phillip together made Marina think about something. They were Nirethia's future. Phillip will become the next ruler after his father, and Marina wished Damon took a chair into the Council someday. But for now, she was just pleased to see them laughing carefree about everything, well it was what it looked like, since Marina was almost sure Damon hadn't forgotten about his bath.

Damon gave Phillip a toohtless smile as his hair was being ruffled, he looked up to Marina with bright eyes and watched with much curiosity when Phillip took his mother's hand and kissed, like his father did to her. He frowned slightly and wrapped his arms around Marina's neck, calling all the attention towards him. Marina laughed, both because Damon looked like he was protective towards her, and because if she was younger and more innocent, she would blush deeply at the way Phiilip kissed her hand and looked at her. The young man was for sure the perfect prince charming. ''Now I see why you have such problems with young ladies. You should be more carefully with the way you gaze at them'', Marina said lightly and smiled sweetly at him. ''If you excuse me, I should go back home now. It was a pleasure talking to your highness this evening, and whatever you need me, or some advice, I'll be at your service'', she said softly and gently bowed at him before turning around and walking away from the yard.

Damon was more than happy, knowing he was going to take a bath, and watching the birds and butterflies all around the flower bushes. As he looked up, he saw the prince, and with another smile he waved a goodbye at him.

[That's okay, dear... =] And welcome back! <33]
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:48 pm

((^^ Very Happy))

Philip smiled brightly as he watched Damon laughing and having a good time, his grin softening as the young boy pouted and tightened his hold on Marina. Philip then suddenly burst out into light chuckles as Marina spoke about his more "well-known" problem with women, rubbing his face and the back of his neck sheepishly, and turning his gaze down, before turning his eyes up to Marina, his gaze holding a youthful innocence to it. "I'll try mi'lady," he laughed lightly. He nodded softly and then gave Marina a proper bow as she excused herself, his face cheerfully grateful and his eyes soft as he watched her turn and start to leave. He smirked softly as Damon looked back at him, and lifted one hand to wave at the child playfully with his pinky finger.

The new cheeriness that Marina and Damon had brought on lasted in Philip for a couple minutes, until he started to think about what his own children would be like, and who the mother would be. As his thoughts shifted, his bright smile slowly fell, and he and gradually furrowed his brow as he stared off in the direction Marina had just left. Damon had been a nice little distraction from his thoughts, but now they were back, with a vengeance.

Philip dropped his gaze to the ground as he tried working through his problems, and just pushing them away, rubbing his forehead as he rested his other hand on his hip, and letting out a deep sigh. He was clear it wouldn't solve this problem in a day, and thinking about it too much would just give him a headache. So, as he straightened up, his face became determined, his gaze focused, Philip dropped his hand from his head and turned to head into the palace. 'I may not be able to solve my problems, but I can work to solve the towns-peoples problems,' he thought firmly as he walked, with a purpose, into the castle, and towards the library.

((Edited to add a bit.:3))

Last edited by Prince Philip on Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:00 pm

[Sure! Very Happy Do you have a plot in mind? :3]
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:51 pm

((No. I meant. Nothing. Razz I just thought, you might want to/could post once more here, then I finish the thread off with a sort of internal thoughts post. Or I can just go back and edit my last post.XD))
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:01 pm

[I can't think of anything else to post in here.. Xp... But I had an idea... I'll send you a PM! Your post is great, in my opinion, it didn't need to be edit... :3]
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:12 pm

((It's all good.XD Edit time!!!8D))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:57 pm