Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

I need Hero at the End of the Night

Jasmine
    Jasmine

Antal inlägg : 427
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 29

I need Hero at the End of the Night Empty I need Hero at the End of the Night

Post  Jasmine Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:10 pm

(( For you Herc/Odette/Amelia since you are the first person I plotted with :3 ))

Jasmine walks around the town square, her hips swinging casual and the Wonderland Dancer's bag for food. Jasmine volenteered to get food for the girls while they clean up and set up for tonight's performance. She walks up to her favorite food stall.
    "Good Morning Jasmine!" The Stall owner greets her with a smile.
    "Morning! Do you have any new 'exotic' fruits yet?" Jasmine asks, looking at all the varieties.
    "I do! And it's your favorite." He throws an Apple in Jasmine's hand. "The sweetest apple you will ever find and I only have three." Jasmine smiles before giving him a small stack of coins. "I'll take them all!" He chuckles before handing her all the apples that she plopped in.
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Ålder : 33

I need Hero at the End of the Night Empty Re: I need Hero at the End of the Night

Post  Odette Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:04 am

(Ooc Oh my heavens...HOW DID I NOT SEE THIS???! I am soo sorry *replying now*)
    Hercules decided to visit the towns market place and smiled as he saw all the items on sale. His eyes landed on an stand that was offering apples and smiled when he saw a young woman buy all the apples.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

I need Hero at the End of the Night Empty Re: I need Hero at the End of the Night

Post  Jasmine Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:42 am

(( Baha. It's kewl :3 ))

Jasmine took a bite into the apple and she smiled. "It's the best apple I have tasted ever! Where did you get it??" The shop seller shrugged, "Some new vendor. The person seemed different than the usual."
    "Well, please give a Thank you to this mysterious vendor." Jasmine says, waving Good Bye. Jasmine looks inside of the bag, rechecking what she really needed. She snaps her fingers, remembering she needed a custom made costume for one of the girls back at the club. She starts walking to the tailors, taking an alley way route. A mysterious man follows after her casually.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:11 am

Hercules's eyes followed the houng woman and honed in on a man who followed after who looked shifty. Hercules frowned and decided to at least keep an eye on him.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:44 am

Jasmine walks with a hop in her step, the apple making her day. She goes to exit out of the alley way before a rough pair a hands grabs her from behind and shoves her into the wall. She goes to scream but a hand muffles her screams. Jasmine eyes widen as she sees the man. The only customer that tried to force her to do more than what she allowed herself to do.
    "I will get my money's worth." The man growled before ripping open Jasmine's blue dress. JAsmine tries to fight him but he slaps her once she tried.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:04 pm

Hercules watched the man leave through the alley and frowned, he followed and started to push his way through a crowd of people. It took him awhile but he finally broke through and entered into the alleyway. His eyes narrowed as he took in the scene and his blood boiled, he made his way towards the guy and punched him. Once the guy was facing him, Hercules grabbed him up and hoisted him against the wall. "Look you filthy creep, you ever go near her again or any other woman I'll deal with you myself, got it?" He growled as he glared at the man.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:58 pm

Jasmine drops to the ground, watching Hercules with wide eyes as she covers herself up. The man nods, in pure shock and fear, trying to struggle away from Hercules.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:02 pm

Hercules shoved him away and waited for him to run off before approaching the young woman, "Are you all right miss?" He asked as he helped her up and took off his cloak for her to use.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:18 pm

Jasmine looks at him warily before nodding. "Thank you." She whispers, as she hugs his cloak. She kneels back down, gathering her bag and all the supplies that she dropped. She sighs in defeat when she found nearly all of her apples were destoryed from dropping them.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:25 pm

Hercules bent down and helped her pick everything up, "I have some apples but you would have to come to my place. I'm sure my mother would help you find something suitable to wear as well." He said quietly.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:13 pm

"Thank you for the offer, but the seller just got these in. They are one of a kind." Jasmine whispers, looking at him.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:19 pm

Hercules smiled, "Believe me miss that won't be a problem, my servants always make sure to have the best fruits in season." He said assuredly and smiled after all it was true. He wasn't trying to brag though it was just the truth.
    Megara
    Megara

Antal inlägg : 182
    Ålder : 30

Post  Megara Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:20 pm

(Mind if I come in? I am bored and not really role playing with anybody but Ami right now.)
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:31 pm

(ofc you can my love <3)
    Megara
    Megara

Post  Megara Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:35 pm

|| OOC: YAY! ♥ ||

Meg was walking around, bored. She finally saw her red headed friend and giggled slightly as she started to walk up towards him. She flipped her hair as she saw the other girl with him, not knowing the full situation.

"Well there you are!" Meg called out as she was behind Herc. "I have been looking around for you all day, nothing to do in the palace so I thought I'd come out to play" She said with a playful smirk upon her lips.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:37 pm

Jasmine chewed her bottum lip, knowing she wanted to say No. But she couldn't go back to the club like this. "Let's test that, shall we?" Jasmine asks, getting up. She then looks at Meg before looking away. "Nevermind, I'll just head back to my place..."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:42 pm

Hercules grabbed her hand, "Hey wait, at least let us walk you back to your place so I know he won't try and attack you again." He said, not meaning to ignore Meg but wanting to help this other woman as well.
    Megara
    Megara

Post  Megara Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:50 pm

Meg just looked at the girl in thought Why does she look so familiar to me? and noticed that Herc didn't even say anything to her, but grabbed the other girl's hand. This had her jealous, though she didn't show it.

"What did I miss something?"

She asked as she heard Herc say something about an attack.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:57 pm

Jasmine looks at Meg before back at Herc. "I can handle myself from here, I wasn't paying any attention when he grabbed me. I should have know." Jasmine gives Herc's cape back. "Thank you though."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 9:42 am