Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Jealousy. [tag Jim & Naveen]

Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Jealousy. [tag Jim & Naveen] - Page 2 Empty Re: Jealousy. [tag Jim & Naveen]

Post  Jim Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:27 am

Snorting in irritaion, Jim was about to step over to Naveen and show the boy the reason to why he was dman hated by the villagers, he got stopped by Al stepping infront of him.
    He snorted again and held himself back, knwo that the last thign al wnated was a fight to break out. And being the way Jim was, it never ended in a clean way.
    "You must be damn lonely, being so despearte to drag someone you abrely know back home with ya," he chuckled, giving Naveen a mocking smirk form behind Al. "What, doens't the grandma give you enough attention anymore?"
    Naveen
    Naveen

Antal inlägg : 449
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-08-12

Post  Naveen Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:21 am

((...I feel like Jim just called Naveen a slut....O.O Something he may have heard already before.XD))

Naveen matched Aladdin's frown with his own, his forehead creased as he stared intently at the boy, looking down frustratingly, his hands on his hips, as Aladdin sighed. His gaze then shot back up and stepped back a bit, taken aback, as he looked at Aladdin with hurt eyes. "I needed to know because when you love someone, you share your whole life with them. The past, present, and future. The good, the bad, and the ugly. Because that all has made you who you are. The guy I fell for," he retorted back, leaning in towards Aladdin. "But if you can't trust me with that part of you...." he added as he held his hands up in surrender, leaning back away from Aladdin, and taking a couple more steps back.

As Jim spoke to him then, Naveen slowly dropped his head and glared down at the ground, while his hands slowly dropped to his sides and formed tight fists. "You know you got an awful lot of nerve to make such assumptions about a guy you do not KNOW," Naveen said calmly, although growing more intense and angry as he spoke, to Jim, keeping his eyes on the ground until he finished, at which point he slowly turned his head up to the side and glared at the boy, his hands stiffly resting on his hips. "You don't know what Gran is like, what she's really like, or what I was feeling, or how I am feeling," he shouted at Jim, his hands dropping harshly from his waist and instantly forming fists as he turned to directly face the other male. "You think you know everything but you know nothing," he spat out, narrowing his eyes as he glared hardly at Jim.

Last edited by Naveen on Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:36 am; edited 1 time in total
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Antal inlägg : 751
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Post  Aladdin. Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:27 am

Aladdin closed his eyes, knowing Naveen was right. He shouldn't have kept it from him. But, it just wasn't something he wanted to live with. His past was his past. His eyes shot open as he heard the words the two boys had just exchanged. His eyes shifted uneasily between the two.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:36 am

Jim didn't look threatend at allby other outburst, if anything he looked amused, and quite happy with the outcome. Gently pushing Al aside he walked up to Naveen, smirking coldly and mockingly at the boy. "Then that makestwo of us now doesn't it?" he said at navven's face. "You're really anvie aren't ya rich boy? Living behind those big walls of a sfae mansion, only reciving the good things in life. On the streets, you learn the truth the hard way, they people who lives in the dirt knows a hell of lot more thna spoiled brats like you, who covers ebhind the old cowardly people with money."
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:54 am

Naveen kept his glare steady on Jim, crossing his arms over his chest as the other boy came closer, and lifting his chin slightly. He started clenching his jaw as he listened to Jim, and his chin slowly lowered again as he glared harder at the boy, his forehead creasing. "You think I have no idea what the world is like?" he asked. "I may have been fortunate in finding my way to Grandma Fa, but that only means I ate well, slept well, and got to wear nice clothes. And often only the latter, depending how I spent the day. I spent most of my time on the streets. And I never asked for any favors. I did things for myself. And I would never hide behind Fa," he countered, the last part especially forceful, dropping his arms to his side and standing up straight as he stepped up to Jim, towering over the boy. "Of course, having Fa also meant I could get training to help defend myself against bullies," he growled down to the boy.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:12 am

Aladdin's breathing hitched slightly. He didn't like this. Not at all. "Jim, don't," Al whispered, stepping over and placing his hand on the boys arm. He wasn't sure who to separate. Naveen wasn't violent, was he?
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:22 am

Jim's smikr fell, and was replaced with a disgusted frown. "'Only?'" he reapted the word in a low voice and stepped even closer to Naveen, the hight difference menaing shit to Jim. "Yeah i suppose to you that's nothing, but people outside those fancy mansion's fucking kill to have at least a piece of everyhting you recive everyday for free!"
    He turne dhis head bakc to Al when he felt his ahnd on his arm, and tried ot clam down again. Tried beign the keyword. Not much help though, what this guy ahd said pissed off. "Ok so maybe you'r enot hiding behind Fa anymore, but the old hag's the just using you to hide herslef. I mena, there's gott be some use for her right, after tkaong a worhtless brta like you in," he smirked darkly.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:43 am

Naveen ground his teeth as he glared furiously down at Jim, stepping even closer so that his chest bumped against Jim's. "You think I can help where I came from, or how I grew up. I got lucky, you didn't. That's not my fault," he shouted down at the boy. He was visibly fuming when Aladdin tried to intercede, and Naveen looked over at the tan boy as Jim did. He exhaled and flexed his fingers as he stepped back from Jim a bit. He had promised to try and make nice with Jim, for Aladdin, and was failing, miserably. He was trying to calm himself down again when Jim spoke again, sending Naveen right back in the other boy's face. "You just can't stand the fact that Grandma Fa is actually a good person and you fully deserved to be thrown in jail. You just have to believe she has some hidden agenda, or is some horrible person," he accused sharply, once again fuming as he backed up a bit from Jim. "Hey, how many people did you kill that night at the ball?" he asked pointedly as he stepped back just a bit to re-cross his arms, his eyes narrowed as they locked onto Jim.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:55 am

Aladdin gaped at Naveen. He was bringing up the ball? To Jim? He knew Jim had killed people, and he was egging him on. He bit his lip nervously. "Naveen!" He snapped, still gaping.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:02 am

His eyes narrowed. "The fact that i cna't stand is that she just fucking stood there looking all high and mighty, as she let Al got hurt! More than once!" he hissed at the other's face.
    As soon as he brought up the ball, Jim's eyes widend in shock. Oh, he just ahd to bring that up, didn't he?
    Something snapped within him wanted to snapp, and felt the all to familiar rage well up inside him. But no, he wouldn't let his uncontrolled nager slip out now... not after all those weeks keeping himself in check.
    Hs fists clenched and started to tremble in anger, his eyes darkeing dangerously.
    "More people than that old hag ever botherd helping."
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:32 am

Naveen kept his narrowed eyes locked on Jim as his nails dug into his arms, and his teeth were clenched so hard he thought his jaw would break. That couldn't be right.....Gran wouldn't......."She had to have her reasons," he mumbled to himself as he turned his face away, staring down at the ground uncertainly, his brow creased. He turned his head back up though when he heard Aladdin shout at him, and he looked over at the tan boy perplexedly, loosening his arms slightly. His eyes were apologetic, and full of hurt, as he looked into Aladdin's, but it disappeared as he closed his eyes tightly and grimaced deeply. He grabbed his arms hard before releasing them and slowly dropping them by his sides, his hands balling into loose fists as he turned his attention back to Jim, his eyes cold, and dark, a strange look on Naveen's usually bright face. "You don't know her, so stop acting like you do," he said simply, his voice empty and firm, his eyes re-locking with Jim's.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:37 am

"F-Fa let John hurt me. Just because it got me out of her way, and got me quiet," Aladdin mumbled, frowning and looking down. Neither one of them seemed to be backing down from this. But, he knew who was more dangerous. "Jim," He whispered, gently taking hold of Jim's arm again and urging him to back up.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:48 am

"Reasons my ass," Jim spat. "All people with that much power doesn't give shit about the people, who they hurt, if they're innocnet or not."
    he noticed how hard Naveen was trying to hold himself back from snapping, how close the other was to just simply lose it.
    He wnated to laugh, fidnign ths gusy weak spot was so damn easy. He was hurt, and Jim liked seeing that in people. And often when he was the one causing it.
    Not hearign Al this time he decied to give Naveen anouther push, just beaucse he can.
    "I know enough, like evryone else does. Had you staed on the streets you would've heard about those killers she took in before you and raised as her on, letting them escape and even hide them while they raped young girls and killed innocnet for fun."
    Oh the irony, if Jim would only know that it happend to be his dear old man and uncle the old woman had taken in once.
    "She never did anyone any good."
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:10 am

As Aladdin's words hit Naveen, he turned his gaze down, squeezing his eyes shut, trying to think of why Fa, his Gran, would let some guy beat up Aladdin, or, trying to convince himself they were both lying, just trying to make him break. And it was working. He squeezed his eyes tighter, and his fists by his side as Jim continued to push him over the edge, gritting his teeth when he mentioned others Fa had raised before him. Jim was wrong, completely wrong. Right? Naveen knew Fa, she had taken him in, given him a home, raised him, loved him. She was a good, kind, caring person. Right?

Naveen opened his eyes again then and slowly turned his head up to look at Jim, his eyes full of hate, anger, and a dark fire as he glared over at the other boy. His mouth in a tight grimace, his jaw set, and all his muscles were tight and flexed. Before anyone could tell for sure his next move, Naveen had pushed forward and punched Jim square in the jaw, ending up on top of the boy on the floor. One punch wasn't enough though. Naveen punched Jim again, and again, not saying anything, just letting his fists work. After a couple minutes though, he slowed his punches, and then stopped. He got up then and, after giving Jim a swift kick to the stomach, he turned to leave, sending a blank gaze over to Aladdin briefly before dropping his gaze to the ground, swallowing deeply, and then turning forward again and continuing out of the hovel.

((Stop him if you like.^^ So...Yeah.....XD))
    (Edit: Added just a teensy detail.XD)

Last edited by Naveen on Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:15 am

Aladdin knew neither were listening to him. This wasn't going to end well. And, he was right. "Naveen!" He gasped, horrified as he saw the tan boy go after Jim. He went over quickly, tugging at Naveen's arm with his strength to get him off. But, even he wasn't that strong. The second Naveen got off of him, Aladdin was kneeling by Jim, touching the boys arm. "Jim?! Shit, you're okay, right?!" He whispered, his eyes obviously frantically worried. "Please don't go after him. Please," He begged, knowing Jim was prone to fighting back. He didn't look at Naveen as the boy left. He couldn't. His stomach was twisting.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:42 am

Jim flashed a smile of victory before being pushed down to the ground.
    If Naveen ahdn't been throwing so many punches so fats, Jim would've laughed at his face.
    When Naveen finally got off, and kicking the air out of him, natuarlly Jim was fast to sitt up to go after him break all his bones (yes he had missed doing all that to people) but he froze once Al was at his side.
    Surprsing hismelf, he actually calmed down and glared after the other boy, spitting out blood on the floor in front of him.
    Damn it... he had kinda looked forward for a fight... btu then again, if eh did go as far as returnignt he nice favour Aladdin would certanily kick him out fo his home... thoguh eh doubt that there would've been much left of the place if he had went after Naveen.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:56 am

((Oh Jimmy boy.XD So shall we say Naveen just left. I already explained what he did after that in the thread with Esme. Or shall I put it here? I don't know what to do and I have too much energy!!!!8D x3))
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Antal inlägg : 1051
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Post  Esmeralda Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:58 am

((you can watse all your engery on Esme!!! ...wait.... that came out wrong!!! o.O i mean uh, on the thread! yes on our thread!!! *crawls away Embarassed *))
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:06 am

((You sure it came out wrong? Wink Help poor Navy forget about his pain!!!!x3))
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:08 am

((o////O yes it seriously came out wrong!!! i'm to shy to bring that sort of thing up.... seriously i'm afraid of even thinking it x'DDDD waaaaaaah))
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:20 am

((Think it...Do it....Join the gutter party... Twisted Evil))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:00 pm