Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

I Will Always Find You (Past Fanfic with Proteus)

xProteus
    xProteus

Antal inlägg : 33
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-12-08

I Will Always Find You (Past Fanfic with Proteus) - Page 2 Empty Re: I Will Always Find You (Past Fanfic with Proteus)

Post  xProteus Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:26 am

Proteus chuckled softly as Odette laughed, his gaze soft as he looked down at the ground, before he turned his head so he could look up at the blonde with bright eyes and a matching smile. "Well you are a nudge," he corrected with a nonchalant shrug as he turned to face his body forward, before smiling tenderly amused back over at Odette. "But a good nudge," he assured her with a light laugh, giving her gentle nudge again then, a cheerful smile on his face as he looked down at the blonde beside him.
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

I Will Always Find You (Past Fanfic with Proteus) - Page 2 Empty Re: I Will Always Find You (Past Fanfic with Proteus)

Post  Odette Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:35 am

Odette giggled, "Well good, I wouldn't want to be a bad nudge. Though being a good influence in your life makes me....happy." She admitted with a little laugh as she leaned against him. "You're a good little nudge to me as well if you must know." She said in a conspiratol tone as she smirked up at him.
    xProteus
    xProteus

Post  xProteus Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:00 am

Proteus laughed quietly to the ground at Odette's admittance, then smiled warmly up to her, his head tilted to the side a bit and his smile cutely crooked. He laughed a bit louder and his smile broadened as Odette smirked up at him, and he gently put the blonde into a headlock and lightly mussed her hair. His face and laugh were bright and light-hearted, and as he pulled his arms back, he left one draped easily over her shoulders. "We make a good team," Proteus summarized as he looked down at Odette fondly, patting, then rubbing, her shoulder lightly with one hand while he helped her fix her hair with the other hand, grinning from ear to ear as his hazel eyes met her blue hues.
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Odette Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:25 am

Odette made a face when he messed up her hair and did her best to fix her hair with his help. "Yeah I guess we do." She said with a little giggle as she nudged him with her elbow.
    xProteus
    xProteus

Post  xProteus Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:27 am

Proteus playfully flinched back at Odette's soft nudge, laughing lightly as he then playfully bumped their sides together softly a few times. As his laughter quieted and then died down, Proteus closed his eyes as he leaned his head gently back against the tree behind him and Odette, a peacefully content smile on his face. His arm fell softly from around Odette's shoulders, and his hand rested by her side on the ground, doodling aimlessly in the grass beside the blonde. It was so easy to be with Odette, so comfortable, and she was just so amazing, just a lot of fun. Proteus really loved this time they spent together, not that he would tell her just how much he loved it, but he wouldn't trade it for anything.

((Had to make him seem more like a little boy.;3))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:08 pm