Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

I Know You (tags: Proteus)

xProteus
    xProteus

Antal inlägg : 33
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-12-08

I Know You (tags: Proteus) - Page 2 Empty Re: I Know You (tags: Proteus)

Post  xProteus Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:04 am

Proteus laughed light-heartedly as Odette rolled her eyes, happily swaying back on his heels and then into Odette, letting his head roll back and then forward with his body, and ending up lightly leaning his forehead against Odette's. He smiled down blissfully, letting out a content exhale and letting his eyes close for a moment, before turning his gaze up to meet Odette's, his smile having grown even more exuberant. "I would love if you would show me around," he murmured softly, his voice like velvet. He could feel Odette's breath brush across his skin, and it was an oddly pleasant feeling that sent chills through his body. Proteus felt his eyes softly close again as he felt his body relax next to Odette. He could feel that easy-ness he had always felt with Odette return, as if it had never left, and he was so happy to feel it again.

Last edited by xProteus on Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Odette Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:18 am

Odette gave an almost nervous laugh at his tone of voice, it was downright seductive and she had to fight to keep from blushing. "Well I'll be more then happy to show you around." She said just as softly before she pulled her head back to smile up at him. "I've missed you." She whispered gently as she smiled fondly up at him. She gently squeezed his hand with hers as she smiled at him, he looked better...older but better.
    xProteus
    xProteus

Post  xProteus Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:22 am

Proteus grinned boyishly as Odette let out a small laugh, loving the sound, and the way Odette looked when she laughed. His grin then softened as she pulled back, and he did the same, but only slightly, gazing tenderly into Odette's blue hues. "I have missed you very much," he murmured huskily, leaning in a bit again as his smile pulled up a bit into a crooked grin, before he grinned broadly and pulled Odette into a firm embrace, burying his face in her soft golden locks as he wrapped his arms around her shoulders. "So so much," he added in a whisper against Odette's hair. Proteus' heart was beating fiercely in his chest and his mind was becoming hazy as he inhaled the pleasant scent from Odette, and he couldn't be happier.
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Odette Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:46 am

Odette leaned into him, enjoying the feeling of being held by him. "And I you Proteus." She whispered. She tilted her head up and kissed him lightly on the cheek. She pulled back and smiled at him, "And I hope we'll see more of each other besides our date." She said softly.
    xProteus
    xProteus

Post  xProteus Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:03 am

Proteus' smile grew over his face until he was softly beaming with glee as Odette placed a light kiss on his cheek. He hugged her tighter against him as she kissed him, then slowly loosened his arms from around her as she gently pulled back, cheerfully smiling back down to her. Proteus' hands had then smoothly slid down Odette's arms, stopping to gently squeeze her hands, and then he casually wrapped his arms around her waist, softly rubbing her back as he loosely held her, all the while looking down at her face with a warm, bright gaze.

"I very much hope so too," Proteus agreed huskily, a crooked grin now spread across his lips. "Perhaps we should come up with some sort of plan. Maybe I could find some place to stay near you," Proteus suggested, slowly leaning more in towards Odette-bringing his forehead closer to hers, his crooked smile growing boyishly excited. He anxiously bit his bottom lip as he looked up at Odette through his lashes, his eyes filled with the same boyish charm as his smile.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:59 am