Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Dancing. [Tag Eric]

Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Dancing. [Tag Eric] - Page 5 Empty Re: Dancing. [Tag Eric]

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:25 am

Kida scrunched up her nose and giggled. "Right, right... Stubborn," Kida smirked. Belle laughed and rolled her eyes. "I'm amazing, thank you very much," she said matteroffactly.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Post  Eric Storm Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:34 am

''Of course you're amazing...'', he started, ''But not cool enough'', he cooed laughing and kissed Kida's temple before turning the them, ''Should I give you girls a little space, so you can catch up and gossip, and all these girly stuff'', he said making a face.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:46 am

Kida and Belle both giggled at his words and rolled their eyes. "Actually... I'm kind of tired," Belle admitted, yawning and stretching. She got up and walked over to her dresser, pulling her clothes off and pulling a nightgown on instead. She went over to her bed and curled up under the blankets. "I'll sleep on the sofa, so there's enough room on the bed," Kida murmured, shrugging her shoulders.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:50 am

''Okay...'', Eric nodded and watched while Belle left, when he thought it was safe enough, he mumbled to Kida''She's not tired, she's drunk... She drank the whole bottle'', he chuckled and kissed her shoulder as he brought her closer to him. ''No way, you two share the bed. I'll sleep on the couch''
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:54 am

"She's drunk off her ass," Kida corrected him playfully before giggling softly at his words. "Your back will hurt... Besides, I'm the guest..." she pointed out, but then pursed her lips. "We can share the couch. How about that?" she murmured, nuzzling her nose to his cheek. "I want to stay close to you... especially considering last time you slept in my bed, you weren't there when I woke up," she pouted.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:45 am

''Yes, but you're more than the guest... You'remy babe, and I want to to be comfortable'', he mumbled gently, grazing his lips on her forearm. He smirked boyish when she nuzzled her nose, but it slowly dissapeared, ''I had to do that, because if you were awaken, I would never leave your side'', he pouted also, but then sighed defeated. ''It's your choice if you want to sleep with me at the couch, if you'er comfortable'', he shrugged slightly.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:49 pm

"Good. 'Cause I'm staying right here," Kida murmured, curling up against his chest. She yawned cutely and looked over towards the bed. "...Do you think rider is coming to get her?" She asked, frowning a bit.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:09 pm

Eric couldn't help but smiling lovingly at her. He pulled her closer to him and kissed her temple before he murmured. ''Only death will make him not coming here and get her. I'm sure as soon he finds out what happened to her, he'll come up with a plan to save her. Trust me, that guy is crazy about her'', he nuzzled his nose at her hair, ''Don't you want change? I bet one of Belle's nightgowns fits you'', he whispered quietly.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:22 pm

Kida sighed and nodded, seeing how Belle was hugging the air from a pillow in her sleep. She jnew how that felt. "I hope youre right," she murmured, shaking her head. "Nah... I'm comfortable in this," she nodded. She pulled a blanket from the back of the sofa and covered the both of them. "Are you sure youre comfortable, baby?" She asked, shifting a bit to make sure he was comfortable.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:21 pm

Eric held her closer, and kissed the top of her head. He had missed her very much, and he sincerely hoped Belle sees Flynn again, very soon. He looked down to her and mumbled, ''Hold on'', he pulled his legs up and laid down on the couch. ''Now, I'm comfortable'', he hummed.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:02 pm

Kida watched him move, then adjusted herself atop of him. "Good," she murmured, nodding her head and curling up against his chest.

"Giving her the bed, huh?" John murmured as he carefully stepped in the room. "Don't worry -- I'm not here to cause any harm. I merely wanted to make sure Belle was okay. She and alcohol don't always go together well," He chuckled softly. He walked over to the bed and gently pulled the blanket up over Belle, then brushed her bangs from her eyes. "You two comfortable over there? We do have another guest room," John pointed out, crossing his arms behind his back.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:43 pm

He smirked and closed his eyes, and Eric was almost asleep when he heard the door being opened. He tensed at the moment he heard Rolfe's voice and opened his eyes, watching him as he got closer to Belle. He knew the guy was her brother, but Eric had his reasons on not trusting him around her. He still had his eyes on Rolfe when he murmured to Kida. ''I'm doing whatever you want to do. But I don't trust the guy alone with Bells''
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:55 pm

Kida's eyes were locked on John, refusing to look away as he went near Belle. She tensed along with Eric, simply because both of them knew John's history with his sister. She pursed her lips and looked towards Eric after a long moment. "Oh, please. It's her birthday. I'm not that evil," John pouted, shaking his head. Kida rolled her eyes. "You're such a child, Johnathan," Kida sighed. "We might be more comfortable in the other room.. . And, for once, I actually believe him," Kida admitted. "I mean, he went through the trouble of going to get me," she pointed out.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:07 pm

Eric could feel Kida's eyes on him, but he locked his eyes on the other male. He didn't rolled his eyes or pursed his lips, he stood his gaze upon him and only relaxed slightly when Kida told him she trusted him. She was right, it was very nice of him bringing her this evening, and surely that wouldn't be so easy to do. ''You know him better than I do'', he finally sighed and looked down to her, ''If you want to be on the other room, I'm fine with it'', he mumbled and caressed her waist softly.

[Marina is so proud of her big boy... x3]
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:16 pm

John smiled a bit, glad to see he was actually being trusted for once. Kida nodded and sat up, stretching her arms over her head and sighing heavily. "This couch isn't very nice for a guest," she pointed out with a small smile. "Let her sleep. She deserves it, considering how red her eyes were when I got here," Kida mumbled, glancing towards Eric before back to John. "C'mon, Eric," she nodded, getting up and helping him to his feet, then leading him from the room as one of the maids showed them to the new bedroom. John nodded, looking back down to Belle and pursing his lips. He gently touched her cheek and sighed, shaking his head before turning and walking from the room, blowing out the last candle.

Kida sat onto the edge of the new bed and then laid back, curling up at the pillow with a small mewling sound of comfort. "SO much better," She mused, nuzzling her cheek to the soft pillow.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:25 pm

Eric rose his eyebrow at her sentence, ''You wanted to be with me.. It's your fault'', he mumbled playful but his face turned blank when she said about Belle's eyes. Would he tell her the reason Belle was like that... No, it would be better if he doesn't do that. He didn't want to cause any harm between the girls, Belle was the person who needed to tell her feelings to her sister. He held her hand and didn't let go as they walked out from the room. He glanced back to Belle and smiled softly, she would sleep all night long.

As they got into the new room, he took his clothes off, his boxers the onle piece on. He laid by her side and kissed her nose, ''You're cute'', he cooed.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:28 pm

Kida smiled a bit and shook her head before sliding out of her skirt, leaving her in her underwear. Her top was her bra, so she simply left that half on and curled up at Eric's side. "So... You're not going to tell me why Belle was crying, are you?" She questioned, watching her fingers as they traced an aimless pattern on his chest.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:36 pm

Eric wrapped one arm around her while she curled at him. He pursed his lips and kissed her temple before he mumbled. ''This is about Bells, Kida. I believe you should ask her instead of me'', he sighed, and nuzzled his nose at her hair, taking her scent in.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:17 pm

Kida pursed her lips, not fully satisfied with his answer, but knowing he was probably right. "If you say so, Eric..." she shrugged her shoulders and nuzzled closer to him, placing a few gentle kisses against his chest. "I love you," she mumbled, her eyes on the string around her finger, a small grin coming up onto her lips.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:48 pm

He could see she wasn't satisfied with his answer, but he gave her a small smile and mumbled... ''She misses Rider. It's messing with her not being around him...'', he kissed her temple and smiled fondly as he saw her looking at her finger. ''I can give you your ring tomorrow morning, if you're still by my side when I wake up''
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:04 am

"Oh..." Kida said simply, though she knew there was much more to it then just that. She sighed gently and then smiled again, nodding her head. "I'll wake you up when John comes to take me back," she promised softly.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:10 am

''Thank you...'', he mumbled and gently covered them with the blanket. He held her closer to him and kissed her temple, ''I'm so happy you're here with me...'', he whispered softly.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:14 am

Kida smiled a bit, closing her eyes. "I am, too... Even if I came for Belle," she smirked a bit, nuzzling her nose to his chest.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:01 am

Eric chuckled lightly, ''I'm not even sorry I stole you from her...'', he brushed his thumb softly on her shoulder. ''She got really happy to see you tonight...'', he whispered.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pm