Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Dancing. [Tag Eric]

Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Dancing. [Tag Eric] - Page 4 Empty Re: Dancing. [Tag Eric]

Post  Eric Storm Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:51 am

He became serious, not realizing she was baing serious until that moment. ''Bells... I, I want to be closer to you'', he said quietly, but kept the distance she put between them. ''What are we going to do about it?''. Eric wanted her closer to him, to keep her safe, and also because she made him feel good. But if she needed him to be far, he would do that, even if that made him upset.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:06 am

Belle sighed and shook her head. "We can't do anything about it, Eric. I'm still in love with you, as pathetic as that makes me sound," she whispered, turning her golden eyes over at him. "I thought I was over it, but, I guess I wasn't. It's probably just because Flynn has been gone for so long... Maybe it's fate. I don't know. My sister gets you now. I should be happy. You get a family," She said, shaking her head, "You don't feel the same, I know that. Don't worry about it," she mumbled, looking back out towards the landscape out of the window."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:15 am

Eric didn't get so surprised when she said she was still in love with him, because he felt that on the kiss she gave him. He felt her tenderness and love, and he wished he could change things. Maybe she was just confused about her feelings, they had spent a lot of time those past few days, and the last thing Eric wanted was Belle thinking that they could.... No, he stopped thinking about it, it was too painful for both of them. ''Bells, maybe you need some space'', he sighed, ''I should ask one of the servants to prepare a room for me'', he said quietly and looked at her with sad eyes, ''Just for tonight...''
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:20 am

"No!" Belle gasped, looking at him with the same saddened eyes. "I-I don't want to be alone... F-Flynn left me alone, and you see where it's left me," she whispered brokenly, curling up in a ball and leaning on the window. "I'm so tired of feeling alone... I've felt alone my whole life... You're one of the only people who has ever made me feel wanted -- like I'm not alone. Even just for a night, I can't... I just..." she held her head, hating how mentally fragile she truly was.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:30 am

He cursed mentally and didn't take longer, on the next moment he was right on her side, kneeling in front of her. ''Hey... I'm sorry about it. I just don't want to see you like this, so confused with yourself'', he sighed and gently caressed her knee. ''You love Rider, Bells... But you love me too.'', he chewed his bottom lip, ''I love you too, not like before, and you know it''
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:39 am

Belle closed her eyes and whimpered softly at his touch. "I do love Flynn... I want to spend the rest of my life with him -- I have since the day I met him... Then you came along and messed that all up," she mumbled with a hint of teasing in her tone, though it was saddened. "I... I'm jealous of you, you know. You got over me so easily when Kida came along... At the time, I was happy, because I didn't want you hurting... Now I'm just... I don't know," she sighed.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:45 am

''I'm that irresistible...'', he mumbled with a small smirk, but when she kept talking of how easily he got over her, he couldn't help but let out a sneer. ''You think it was easily to get over you, I believe it was the most hardest thing I've ever done... Harder than forgetting Cinderella'', he sighed and sat on the arm of the chair. ''Kida coming along helped me, I'm not going to lie. But seeing you happy with Rider was what made me change my feelings for you'', he pursed his lips and wrapped one arm around her shoulder.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:09 am

Belle bit her lip as he spoke of getting over her. She sighed, wishing it had been that easy for her. She was happy for her sister, and for how happy Kida made Eric. It was just that Kida and Flynn weren't there -- they hadn't been for a while now. "Maybe... Maybe My feelings have only changed now because we've been together too much. You're smothering me with your adorable comparability," She said, making a face.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:23 am

Eric laughed softly and tapped her nose playful when she made that face. ''I know I'm that adorable'', he winked at her. ''And I miss Kida too... I miss even your fiance's bad mood'', he said with a small smirk, trying to get a smile from her too.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:50 am

Belle smiled just a bit and wiped her eyes, knowing she was letting herself get too worked up. "My sister misses you, too, I'm sure," she said quietly before shifting her golden hues towards the knock on the door. She arched a brow and got up, walking over and pulling the door open a bit. She started to shut it as soon as she saw John.

"Oh, come now, Bellearina," He pouted, putting his foot in the way of the door. She huffed, the childhood nickname making her weak. She eyed him, and the tray of chocolates in his grasp. "You can't expect me to have forgotten my baby sisters birthday, can you?" He asked, arching a brow. "I actually could, yes," She mumbled, looking up to him. "Well. I didn't. But, badly home-made chocolates aren't my only gift," He said softly before side-stepping to reveal a white-haired girl, dressed in her signature blue far-too-revealing outfit. "Belle!" Kida chimed, tackling the brunette onto the ground. "K-Kidagakash! John, how the hell did you--"

"She's only here for the night. She has to go back in the morning. I drew up a bit of councilmen bullshit and got her on...rent, shall we say," John murmured, a small, actually friendly smile on his lips. "Happy birthday, Belle," He nodded, sliding the plate of chocolates onto a counter beside the door and then shutting the door behind her.

"I'm so glad you're okay... He didn't touch you, did he?" Kida asked, worriedly touching Belle's arms and sides. "Who? John or your creepy boyfriend?" Belle asked playfully, her earlier melancholia gone. "Fiance, actually," Kida admitted sheepishly, biting her lip nervously. Belle instantly shot Eric a look.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:04 am

Eric turned his head up as soon as he heard the sound on the door, and he slid down on the chair where Belle was sitting. He peeked his head slightly to see who was at the door, and tensed seeing it was John... If that crapbag thought he could ruin Belle's birthday he was wrong, and Eric got alert if there would be any chance that jerk could strike.

He watched every of John's moves, but he lost it when he saw that familiar frame pulling Belle on the ground. He couldn't contain his happiness of seeing her there and smiled boyish seeing the girls on the ground. He also caught the smile John gave to Belle, and frowned by a second. The guy was badly screwed into his head. He looked down lovingly to the girls and exclamed a 'hey' when Belle called him creppy. ''How are you, babe?'', he crouched near them and pecked Kida's lips lovingly.

Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:17 am

Belle giggled softly as he retorted to her joking. She smirked up at him and shook her head. Kida grinned and shifted her tackle towards Eric, knocking him backwards onto the ground. "I'm great. Now, at least," she giggled, kissing his lips tenderly. "I missed you," she mumbled against his lips. "Ewwww. Cooties," Belle said, scrunching up her nose and kicking Kida's butt. "Ow!" Kida laughed, falling over and sprawling out on the floor as if she were fatally injured.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:26 am

Eric laughed delighted as he fell back, and wrapped his arms around Kida. He smiled fondly and kissed her back with the same, even more tenderness as she kissed him. ''I missed you too, babe'', he whispered against her lips and turned around to Kida... ''Are you okay, I haven't finished taming Bells... so'', he joked, turning briefly to the brunette and stucking his tongue out playfully before he turned his gaze down to Kida.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:32 am

Kida tried not to smile as she laid on the ground. "I-I... I-I don't know... I'm... So cold... And there's... There's a light.... It's so warm!" She coughed, stretching her hand upwards towards the ceiling as if a light were there. Belle snickered and returned the tongue expression Eric gave towards her. "Oh, quit being a baby," Belle muttered. She crawled atop Kida and straddled her hips, hovering over her sister with an arched brow. "I'll just sit on you," Belle nodded, sitting up and sitting on Kida's abdomen. "Agh! Belle!" Kida laughed. "You're so heavy--! You're going to crush me!" Kida teased.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:55 am

Eric rolled his eyes up to the ceiling and pursed his lips. Of course she was fine, she was just messing with them. Belle took the words from his tongue and he leaned back once Belle got between them. ''Catfight... me likey'', he teased and grabbed his bottle back, taking a shot while he eyed the two.

[Bad, bad Eric!]
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:01 am

Kida looked over at Eric and smirked, shooting a look to Belle. Belle smirked back. "Catfight? Oh, no... Just some... sisterly bonding," Kida murmured, placing her hands on Belle's hips and sliding them along her thighs. Belle nodded and placed her hands upon Kida's sides, running her hands up along Kida's ribs and grazing over the sides of her breasts before resting on the ground beside Kida's head. "You're so soft," Belle mused, smiling down to Kida. "Oh, thank you... I think it's from the vegetables," She smirked, biting onto her bottom lip.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:10 am

Eric raised his eyebrow up, and took a longer shot from his bottle, almost finishing it. ''You-you too are hot...'', he mumbled and drank more from the bottle as he started walking around the room. ''Hey, Bells, look councilmember junior brought you some chocolates'', he showed the box, and tried to change at least their current position on the ground.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:16 am

"Hear that? We're hot!" Belle giggled, playing with a strand of Kida's hair. "Hmm... seems his trousers feel that way," Kida smirked, eyeing Eric playfully. "Oh, right... chocolates..." Belle mumbled, eyeing the tray. After debating it with herself, she finally got up and moved over to the tray. She took a bite and smiled. "He's such a bad cook...but, these aren't all too shabby," she nodded.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:23 am

He stood like a fool for what looked like an eternity, and he smiled shyly when Belle finally moved up. He never felt so shy since before he arrived the kingdom. Maybe it was all to do with the dirty thoughts on his head about the two women he loved. ''Or he's trying to make things up to you, or he's really messed up'', Eric mused and walked towards Kida, lifting her up in his arms and carrying her to the chair, where he sat her on his lap. He knew she was there for Belle, but he imagined he could have a little of time with her. ''I love you'', he whispered next to her ear, and without losing her gaze he took her hands gently, kissing her knuckles softly.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:36 am

Belle sighed and nodded. "He has really messed up I suppose," Belle mused, eating more of the candies and walking over to the couch. She stretched out on it and looked towards the two. "You two really do look great together," she smiled a bit, tilting her head to the side. Kida blushed at Eric's actions and smiled. "Thank you, Bells..." She nodded and kissed Eric's cheek before leaning over and stealing a piece of chocolate.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:44 am

Eric smiled lovingly first to Belle and than back to Kida, ''Thank you, Bells... You were the one helping us getting back together in first place'', he nodded towards Belle and kissed Kida forearm before making a face at the candies... ''Are you sure he didn't poison them? Maybe he put a sleep liquid on that, and after we're all deep asleep he'll disappear with our bodies'', he said with a small chuckle and leaned back on the couch.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:01 am

Belle smirked and then pretended to swoon on the couch, her head falling onto Kida's lap. "Oh, no... I'm falling into a deep slumber...!" She chimed, pretending her eye lids were heavy. Kida smiled and ran her fingers gently through the brunette's hair. "She's cute, isn't she?" Kida mumbled towards Eric.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:04 am

Eric shook his head with an amused smile while he watched Belle. ''Oh yes, she's very cute... Can we adopt her, please?'', he pouted up to Kida, ''She can be our little daughter'', he teased.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:55 am

Kida laughed softly and smiled, braiding a few pieces of Belle's hair. "She'd be a hellion of a daughter... I'd always claim she was yours," Kida smirked. Belle giggled and rolled her eyes. "You two aren't cool enough to be my parents," she said as she stuck her tongue out.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:01 am

Eric laughed soflty and looked at Kida, ''And I'd always say she's as stubborn as her mother'', he chuckled and looked at Belle. ''Watch your behavior, Bells... And you have to admit, you're not cool enough to be our daughter'', he smirked, scrunching his nose.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 5:54 pm