Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Erase the scars. (Tag Eric)

Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Erase the scars. (Tag Eric) Empty Erase the scars. (Tag Eric)

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:24 pm

Belle arched a brow, sitting cross-legged on the center of the bed as she eyed both Kida and Eric, watching how Kida was flipping through the pages of a few spell books. "So... you're saying that you think you can heal my scars...? But, I've tried that... It only heals them a little bit," Belle pointed out. "That's because you're an amateur -- no offense," Kida said with a sheepish smile. "I've been studying witchcraft since I was 12. I think I know a bit more... Besides, if both me and Eric do it, I'm pretty sure we can have you back to your old self..." she said with a small grin. "Have you found anything yet, Eric?" Kida asked, looking over at him curiously.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Erase the scars. (Tag Eric) Empty Re: Erase the scars. (Tag Eric)

Post  Eric Storm Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:33 pm

Eric hid a small smirk when Kida called Belle amateur, and the book on his face covered any hint of it. His fiance was brilliant, but it wasn't new to him, and now he was also flipping the pages of the book he was studying the past few days... he found the spell he used to make the flowers look fresh again, and he was looking very closely the next spells... ''Hmm, I don't know...'', he mused and walked towards her, with the book on his hands. ''This is the one I used on those flowers I told you about... Maybe you could find one, since you've been studying witchcraft since you're 12...'', he said with a piched voice, mimicking her.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:46 pm

Kida smirked towards Eric and rolled her eyes. "Oh, ha, ha," She said sarcastically. "Your spell should work," she smirked towards him and leaned over, pecking his lips. "I want to see what you can do. Start on her arm," Kida instructed, pointing towards Belle's arm.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:57 pm

Eric pursed his lips, but he didn't hesitated. He had only pratcied the spell on small things, like the flowers, or vegetables, this would be the first time he would try on human beings. ''Okay... I don't know how you're going to feel while I'll use the spell on you'', he said to Belle as he sat by her side and gently took her arm, ''But I'm almost sure this isn't going to hurt'', he said with a small smile and started mumbling the words. His eyes lit on a pale blue light, and he could feel the magic working on his system. It felt stronger to him, since he was dealing with something bigger than a potatoe, but slowly, the spell started working, and the scar he was touching began to vanish from her skin.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:07 pm

Kida watched with earnest eyes as Belle's scar started to heal. She smiled slightly. Belle's eyes were wide with interest, seeing how strong Eric had become with his magic. She grinned slightly, tilting her head to the side and chewing her lip. "Very nice," She commented, touching his shoulder encouragingly. She then hovered her hand over Belle's arm and murmured a few words, watching as a few scars smoothed over and turned to the right coloring of the girls arm.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:14 pm

He looked up to Kida with a boyish smile, he loved when his work was praised, ever since he cleaned the knight's armor till they were shinning back on his homeland... His smile was still the same of that 10 years old boy. He didn't lose time and started working on the next scar, and the result showed faster than before seeing that now he knew how the spell worked on him.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:28 pm

Kida smiled a bit, glad to see Belle's amazement as she saw the scars actually going away. A few tears built up on the brims of Belle's eyes, like a part of her past was finally able to be moved past. Kida smiled softly and reached over, wiping Belle's cheek gently before using both of her hands to heal, moving to Belle's legs. "If you get tired, stop, alright?" Kida murmured towards Eric.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:35 pm

Eric smiled fondly as he saw the tears on Belle's eyes, he knew how much those scars hurt her, and making her feel that kind of happiness was one of the best feeling. He moved up and started healing the scar she had on the neck, ''Right, mommy'', he hummed and focused on the healing. ''How much happy you are?'', he murmured to Belle, with a wide smile as the scar started to dissapear.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:43 pm

Belle tilted her head to the side to allow Eric space to work, a soft smile on her lips. "Extremely," she whispered, her voice a whimper as she tried to keep herself from crying. Kida sighed fondly and rolled her eyes at her fiance's words. "I need your shirt, Bells," She said. Belle nodded and pulled her shirt up over her head -- or rather, Flynn's shirt. She wore a bra, of course. Kida placed her hands on Belle's sides and healed the few scars there. "Alright... This ones a little more powerful. It'll feel cold -- and take some energy outta me. But, it's worth it," Kida said confidently. She closed her eyes and placed her hands over the scar on Belle's hip as well as on her abdomen. She whispered a longer spell and opened her light blue eyes, her hues burning aqua as she focused on the skin. Slowly, the words were erased from her skin and replaced with soft skin, as it had been so long ago.

(Kida's not going to know what else she fixed. ;3)
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:57 pm

Eric looked down and as soon Belle had her shirt off, he started working on her scars at her back, each time being more efficient and faster, but also more tired. When Kida talked about a more powerful spell, Eric listened closely to her whispering and was able to get the start of it. Knowing he couldn't get the rest, he looked down at Belle's hips, seeing the scar disappearing. He smiled fondly seeing the happiness on the brunette's eyes and thought his work was done... But he reminded of something she said on her birthday, one thing that hurt her more than the scars on her skin.

He knelt in from of her and looked deeply into Belle's eyes as he placed both of his hands on Belle's stomach, ''I have one last thing to fix'', he said with a crooked smile, and started mumbling the spell Kida had just whispered, looking fixed at her abdomen. It was more powerful, but it was also worth it. ''Kida, help me'', he asked when he couldn't remember the rest of the spell.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:28 pm

Belle furrowed her brows, not sure what exactly he was talking about until he knelt in front of her and put his hands on her stomach. Her gaze softened. "Eric, you can't fix that..." She shook her head, but let him try the spell anyway. It couldn't hurt anything, even if she knew her problem was out of magic's control. Even if it had been caused by the stabbing. Kida pursed her lips and nodded, placing her hands over Eric's and whispering the rest of the spell. When their hands began to glow a soft blue light from the palms, Kida's eyes widened slightly, seeing how truly strong the spell was. When it was done, she moved her hands away and tilted her head to the side. "I... well, the scars are gone. Whether or not that worked, I don't know," Kida said with an apologetic smile. "I won't get my hopes up -- don't worry," Belle said, shaking her head lightly.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:32 am

Eric was unfazed and didn't listened to Belle... He believe till his core he was going to fix that, that his best friend was going to have children by her own. He took a deep breath and and put all his heart, strenght and belief during the time Kida finished the spell and their hands glowed upon Belle's stomach. He smiled softly at Belle and didn't say a word, he only leaned up, kissed her forehead gently and walked to the couch byt the window. He sprawled on it and put one hand over his eyes, perhaps he put much of himself on that spell.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:38 am

Kida watched Eric, knowing she was tired. She herself was tired, too. She yawned softly and laid her head onto Belle's lap, closing her eyes and sighing gently. Belle affectionately smoothed her hair and chewed her lip in thought. What would Flynn think? She hadn't seen him in so long, and now she'd be coming home like the day he met her. She smiled to herself and twisted the ring around her finger anxiously. She wanted to see him.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:44 am

Eric yawned quietly and turned his head back to look at them. Kida also looked tired, and Belle... Belle was shinning. He hadn't seen her so happy, ''With or without scars, you look gorgeus, Bells'', he said with a soft smile and shift at the couch, makinf himself more comfortable.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:53 am

"I actually feel like myself now, though," Belle admitted softly, her eyes brighter than before as she brushed her fingertips over her now soft skin. She grinned and fell back to smile at the ceiling.

However, at the knock at the door, her smile fell. She knew who it was. She sat up and tilted Kida's chin up. Kida blinked sleepily, yawning cutely before coming to reality on what was going on. "Oh, right... I don't live here," she mused, standing up and brushing herself off. She hugged Belle tightly and kissed her temple. "I love you, Belle... You look beautiful, as always... Flynn will be here soon, I'm sure of it," Kida nodded. She then turned her blue hues over to Eric and moved over to him, wrapping her arms around his neck tightly and nuzzling her head into the crook of his neck.

John moved into the room with widened eyes, his gaze on Belle's newly smooth skin. It was not a look of lust or anything of the sort. It was of amazement -- admiration. Belle buttoned Flynn's shirt back onto her small frame and looked over at John with a small smile. "You look beautiful," John mumbled. "I feel it, for once," She sighed, shaking her head.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:24 am

[JOHN!!!]

Eric smiled fondly at Belle and turned his gaze away from them. He just closed his eyes and tried to take some rest, but he got alert and whimpered quietly when he saw the male on the door. He knew what was going to happen next, Kida was suppose to leave them, and he didn't want her to go. He promptly got up from the couch and wrapped his arms around Kida when he had her arm around his neck... ''Don't go, please'', he whispered at her ear. He knew she couldn't stay, but she could hear how much he didn't want her to leave his and Belle's side.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:00 am

"The second I'm finished with this job, I'll marry you," Kida whispered against his ear before placing a gentle kiss underneath his ear. She trailed her kisses along his jaw and lightly atop his lips. "I love you," she mumbled, nuzzling her nose against his before pressing a tender kiss to his lips. "Take care of my sister. We'll see each other -- I'm sure of it," Kida said with a small smile before she kissed his cheek. With one more long kiss against his lips, she sighed and pulled away, knowing if she stayed there any longer, leaving would just be that much harder.

John smiled lightly to Belle, a smile that practically said he was sorry, though his pride was far too great for him to ever say he was actually sorry. "Come along, Kidagakash... Nicholas will start to worry if you're not back," John sighed, shaking his head. "Wouldn't want that..." Kida sighed, though she was honestly telling the truth. She had nothing against Nicholas. In fact, she liked him. He had done her no wrong. She tried to not look back at Eric, but she caught a glimpse of him in the vase that held Belle's flowers.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:21 am

Eric looked like a lost puppy, he held her tight against his chest and whispered back... ''I love you''. He felt his heart beating faster with the idea of being married to her, and soon. He just couldn't wait for it. He kissed down on her shoulder while he was kissed on the cheek, and while they kissed he put all his love into it. He leaned over her when she walked from him, but he stayed on his place, he knew this was as difficult to her as it was to him.

He pursed his lips and watched while she left the room being followed by John. He wanted to go after her and make her stay, but this would probably put her in trouble. He sank on the couch and looked at the closed door. ''I'm already missing her'', he pouted and looked back to Belle.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:25 am

Belle frowned a bit as she looked over at Eric, but put on a smile to try and cheer him up, though it was hard for both of them. "So... married, huh?" She questioned, moving over to sit beside him. "Where's her ring?" She prompted, arching a brow.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:30 am

Eric wrapped one arm around her waist, and kissed her temple before letting a small laugh out, ''I proposed to her and she said yes... Simple like that'', he smiled boyish and looked down blushing a bit. He hadn't show the ring for anyone, except his cousin Jim. ''Hmm, she was wearing a piece of string on her finger, haven't you noticed it?'', he asked shyly, remembering the day when he asked Kida.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:43 am

Belle smirked a bit and shook her head. "Right, right... Look. I know you're a cheapskate, but please tell me you bought my sister something a little bit nicer than a piece of string," She said, making a face.
    Erase the scars. (Tag Eric) Tumblr_m726l399LF1rt3hhs
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:51 am

Erase the scars. (Tag Eric) Tumblr_mg9zmbeRlT1qd6yx6o6_250

Eric furrowed his brows, looking quite offended. ''It was a nice and special moment, okay?'', he pouted, but shook his head, smiling shyly. ''Yes, yes, I've bought something special for her... wait a sec'', he nodded and walked to his stuff. He went straight to the drawer he was using and took a small box of wood. He walked back to Belle and sat by her side. ''Do you think she's going to like?'', he asked anxiously as he handed the box to her.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:46 am

Belle giggled softly, rolling her eyes as he justified himself. "Sure, sure, Eric," she smirked. Watching as he got the box, her curiosity spiked, her right hand twisting her own engagement ring around on her ring finger. She took the box and popped it open. Her golden hues went wide. "Oh, wow..." she mused, dazed by the ring. Simple, but so beautiful. Less flashy than her own, but there was a quality to it she loved. She quickly reminded herself this was not her ring and closed the box, smiling sheepishly. "It's beautiful, Eric," she said softly.

Erase the scars. (Tag Eric) Tumblr_mb2zr6A3NX1rvs6ut
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:58 am

Eric smiled brightly seeing Belle's reaction about the ring. If Kida was half of that exciment it was enough to him. He put his hands on his pockets and started smiling in a silly manner... he was completely in love for that girl. ''I'm going to give it to her right after she gets free from senior Rider'', he said with an excited voice.

Erase the scars. (Tag Eric) Tumblr_inline_mfk3i0d9GP1rvit7o
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:25 am

Belle giggled, seeing how giddy he was. She shook her head and leaned over, kissing his cheek gently. "She'll be on her own soon enough, I'm sure of it. Once she does whatever Nicholas wants, things will work out," she shrugged. "In the mean time, I just have to wait for my thief to remember how to break into houses," she smirked a bit.
    Erase the scars. (Tag Eric) Tumblr_mb2z5pIpoU1rvs6ut

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 5:34 am