Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Erase the scars. (Tag Eric)

Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Erase the scars. (Tag Eric) - Page 2 Empty Re: Erase the scars. (Tag Eric)

Post  Eric Storm Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:35 am

''I hope so'', Eric said with a soft smile as she kissed his cheek. He wrapped his arm around her waist again and rubbed her forearm gently. ''Hmm, don't freak out, but my cousin, Jim, James Hawkins, is going to attend at the ceremony as my best man'', he said a little hesitantly, since his cousin was the main actor of the disaster at the ball.

Erase the scars. (Tag Eric) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mf7wseFIAl1rvit7o
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:00 am

"Jim? The kid who's related to the Korso's?" Belle asked, narrowing her eyes at him. She pursed her lips and crossed her arms. "I forget you're related to them sometimes," she admitted, shaking her head.
    Erase the scars. (Tag Eric) - Page 2 Tumblr_mb2za0QR9S1rvs6ut
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:07 am

Erase the scars. (Tag Eric) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mfk0qkKKsH1rvit7o

''Well... Not being raised by them makes a tiny difference'', he said with a shy smile, ''Besides the kid hates them as much as I do, and he can be as cute as me'', he smiled sweetly and kissed her temple.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:10 pm

Belle laughed softly and smiled, shaking her head a bit. "Right, right... Sometimes I forget it's actually possible to be cuter than you are," she teased, pinching his cheek gently.

Erase the scars. (Tag Eric) - Page 2 Tumblr_mb3053mJSC1rvs6ut
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:19 pm

Erase the scars. (Tag Eric) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mfezmlh8XO1rvit7o

Eric laughed and leaned towards her, ''Thank you milady'', he said with a playful voice and snuggled closer to her. It was still morning, but the spells made him a bit tired. ''I'm getting better than you in wichtcraft'', he mumbled a little cocky.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:22 pm

"Because I stopped practicing it as much," Belle pouted. "Flynn doesn't like my magic... So, I try to not use it," she said, defending herself. "Besides, you have Kida as a teacher... The woman's a pure blood witch," She said, scrunching up her nose.

Erase the scars. (Tag Eric) - Page 2 Tumblr_mb309mUBqD1rvs6ut
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:28 pm

Erase the scars. (Tag Eric) - Page 2 Tumblr_mf0k6pn4PI1rvit7o

Eric laughed lightly, ''Damn it, Bells... You're so cute when you pout'', he smirked and pecked her lips softly. ''You changed a lot after you met Rider... How about him, has he changed too?'', he asked softly, as he realized he had changed a lot since he met her.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:37 pm

Belle nodded, pulling her legs up under herself as she curled up at his side. "He used to be closed off... But, he's opened up around me... He's playful and gentle... He really is an amazing guy, Eric," She said quietly, looking over at him with a small smile. "Do you think he'll like it...? My skin," She clarified, looking down at her now smooth arms. "He always let them into his head -- always reminded him of the attack and it always made both of us sad... But, knowing him, he'll only be half excited and half 'it's just something else Eric could do for you that I couldn't'," she said, frowning.

Erase the scars. (Tag Eric) - Page 2 Tumblr_mb2zxkDSlg1rvs6ut
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:55 pm

''I'm honest happy he's that amazing to you, Bells'', he said softly and nuzzled his nose on her hair. He kept quiet for a moment and looked down when she asked him. He pursed his lips and caressed her back smoothly, he knew very well about their problem with the skins, and he would do all the spells on the world to make that problem disappear from Belle's life. ''I can't help witchcraft is in my blood, I didn't ask for it...'', he shrugged slightly, ''I guess he'll be happy to see you happy''

Erase the scars. (Tag Eric) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mfewn0b4K51rvit7o
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:09 pm

"Maybe... He's just always been a bit jealous of you," Belle mumbled. "Not like you didn't know that already," She scoffed, rolling her eyes and shoving his side lightly. "My dad was a witch... He kept it to himself, though, and wasn't all that great at it. He tried, though, that's for sure," She said, smiling a bit. "Flynn is just... hard to please at times. I'm never really sure what will make him happy and what will upset him," she said, making a face.

Erase the scars. (Tag Eric) - Page 2 Tumblr_mb30besO2l1rvs6ut
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:20 pm

Eric let a small laugh out, men being jealous of him wasn't a surprise, not to mention Rider. ''I didn't know I have this skill until I met you...'', he said with a quiet voice, ''I guess I got this from my mom, I don't know much about her life before she had me'', he mused, making a face. As he saw Belle also making a face, he kissed her temple softly. ''Every couple have their time, you and Flynn have yours, like Kida and I have ours. Each day is a new day to learn more about our partners, Kida still surprises me to be frank'', he said with a small smirk.

Erase the scars. (Tag Eric) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mfewpettQN1rvit7o

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 4:54 am