Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Shiny. [Tag Marina]

xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 615
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 37

Shiny. [Tag Marina] - Page 3 Empty Re: Shiny. [Tag Marina]

Post  xJohn Rolfe Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:48 am

Belle looked down to her arms and smiled a bit, as she always did when she saw her skin fresh. "You don't know how much healing me actually meant to me," She admitted, shaking her head.

---

John chuckled and gently pulled from her before laying onto the bed beside her. "You must be looking pretty deep then," He sighed, shrugging his shoulders as he laid on his side there.
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Ålder : 33

Post  Marina Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:16 am

''I think I never will... But I like seeing you more happy, and Rider will be very surprised and happy when he sees what I see'', he mumbled softly and looked down to Damon again. The boy was deep asleep.

Marina looked down to him with soft eyes and laid by her side, curling up towards him. ''Maybe... I didn't have to look very deeply when I saw you with Damon. That was beautiful'', she whispered softly.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:05 pm

"I hope he is," Belle smiled a bit, looking down and grinning to herself as she played with her ring. She turned her gaze to Damon and giggled softly. "He's so calm around you... That's a good sign."

----

John smiled a bit and shrugged his shoulders. "Damon is my son... He's the better part of me. Of course I'm going to act a little differently with him," John mumbled, poking out his lip in a pout.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:19 pm

''It's because everybody loves me...'', Eric said with a small smirk, but then turned his eyes back to the sleep boy. ''I guess I'm good with kids after all'', he mumbled with s small smile.

Marina smiled softly and kissed his pout gently, ''Believe or not, you and Damon are the best part of my life'', she mumbled with a small smile and brushed some of his hair. ''Speaking of Damon...'', she started and went off from the bed. However, she felt sore, and unable of walking. She slid back to the bed and asked, ''Could you put him into the bed... We're both staying tonight'', she smiled softly towards him as she put his shirt on.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:26 pm

Belle nodded, then yawned gently. "Maybe we should get him to bed..." She mumbled, curling up more into his side. "Unless you want him to sleep with us... John said he did that when I was a baby," She said quietly.

---

John watched as she got up and smirked a bit as he noted she was sore. Sure, he felt bad, but at the same time, he knew he'd done what she had asked. "Belle can handle that," He said with a nod.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:39 pm

''He's your nephew... Not mine'', Eric mumbled softly. ''I have no problem if you want him on the bed with us'', he said and gently kissed the top of her head.

''You sure?... Belle can be a little insane sometimes'', she yawned softly and curled close to him. He was warm, and she loved his scent.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:57 pm

"You need to know how to tuck a baby in, not me," Belle pointed out, arching a brow with a small smile on her lips.

----

"And I'm not?" John questioned, smirking over at her. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her up against him, stroking her back gently. "She can handle it. Besides, Storm is there to help."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:35 am

He shook his head and smirked, ''Kida and I don't have many chaces to get together and try to have a baby... But what about you? Maybe someady you'll get one of these'', he said with a soft laugh.

Marina sighed in content and snuggled into his chest, ''Hmmmh... You trust Storm, don't you?'', she mumbled, tensing a little.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Antal inlägg : 751
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Post  Aladdin. Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:25 am

Belle pursed her lips and shrugged. "I don't know, Eric... I could adopt one, but..." She bit her lip and looked towards Damon with a tender gaze. "Eric, from your past experience with Kida, it doesn't take much to get her pregnant... I remember when you snuck over to Nicholas'. Don't try and tell me you didn't sleep with her -- that's not how you two work, I'm quite aware," She smirked slightly.

----

"I... Not entirely. But, he's a good man now. Kidagakash's done magic on him, and so has my sister... Strange what a woman can do to change a man, huh?" He mused, smirking slightly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:54 am

''Shut up!'', Eric laughed softly, with a playful smirk... ''Yes... We did, but you think she got pregnant by then? I mean, she had a problem with Jacob... Maybe things got a little different with her...'', he mumbled, but the idea of Kida getting pregnant already was awesome to say the least.

Marina had her eyes closed, but opened them and turned her dark hues up to him. ''Has a woman chaged you already, Rolfe?'', she asked with a small smile and turned him around so she could seat on top of him. ''Has?'', she repeated, her smile widening.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Antal inlägg : 751
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Post  Aladdin. Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:05 am

Belle laughed, shaking her head. "Eric, there isn't a thing wrong with Kida. She was just too stressed. A baby can't handle stress," She shrugged. "Maybe she got pregnant. I don't know. I won't be able to tell you until at least two weeks after conception," she sighed.

-----

John smirked and looked up at her, resting his hands on her hips. "Well... Maybe just a little," He said with a small chuckle.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:34 am

''It has been more than two weeks after I snucked, right?'', Eric mumbled to himself and tried to make the count since that day.

''Just a little?'', Marina pouted playful, and then shrugged, ''You're so lovable, Johnny... And I don't know why, but I want to do this.'', she giggled and started to tickled at his sides.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:24 pm