Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Shiny. [Tag Marina]

Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Shiny. [Tag Marina] - Page 2 Empty Re: Shiny. [Tag Marina]

Post  Marina Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:30 pm

Marina was speechless, she couldn't believe the guy that suffocated her was the same who did such wonderful thing to her. ''I think you don't need to use make-up anymore...'', she mused and turned her gaze to Damon. He looked happy, and she was happy too. ''I think I have an idea'', she nodded and leaned back towards John, ''I want to come back... This is our place'', she whispered softly, gazing from John to Damon.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 615
    Ålder : 37

Post  xJohn Rolfe Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:42 pm

John smiled brightly and nodded. "Your room hasn't been touched since you've been away," John murmured, smiling softly. "Damon's staying?!" Belle grinned brightly and then bit her lip. "Can I steal him for a while...? I haven't seen him in so long..." Belle poked out her bottom lip.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:05 pm

Marina also smiled softly and kissed his cheek gently before turning her gaze back to Damon. She chuckled softly and shrugged slightly, ''Well, it's fine for me side. It's up to John now'', she said softly and smiled at Damon, who was smiling back at her.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:18 pm

"I suppose It's alright... Just don't go teaching my boy any of your magic," John smirked. Belle stuck her tongue out and smiled afterwards before taking Damon upstairs with her. In her room, she burst in. "Look! I found a baby!" Belle smiled brightly towards Eric as she held onto Damon and plopped down onto the couch.

----

John turned his light green hues towards Marina and smiled. "Are you still hungry?" He questioned, shifting his gaze towards the plate of food.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:39 pm

marina laughed softly and watched as Belle walked out from the room taking her boy with her. Eric was at his room, bored and hoping Belle would bring some drink when she would be back. He frowned seeing the baby in her arms, ''Isn't he your nephew?'', he asked with a small pout.

Marina drank a little from her wine and smiled slight at his question, ''No... You?'', she bit her lips, looking at him with bright eyes.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:44 pm

"No, I found him on the street," Belle said seriously, her expression showing no inkling that she was lying. She smirked after a moment and nodded. "Mhm. This is Damon," She said quietly, knowing that the boy liked it quiet. Damon cooed and played with a long curl of Belle's. "C'mere," She said, patting the spot beside her for Eric to come sit. She wanted to see how he was with a baby.

----

John shook his head and helped her up, his eyes roaming over her. "I like this dress... But, you know what might look better on you?" He asked, leaning over to her ear and kissing just under it. "Me," He smirked, his lips trailing to her neck and shoulder.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:05 pm

Eric eyed the boy closely, she was pretty sure he was Rolfe's boy... But then he rolled his eyes, of course, he was right from the start. ''I...'', he sighed and sat by their side. ''He looks like your brother'', he pointed quietly and looked up to Belle.

Marina took his hand and smiled sheepishly as he leaned over her. Her eyelids fluttered when he kissed under her ear, and a small chill ran through her spine. She rested her arms around his shoulders and whispered next to his ear, ''So why don't we go to your room, so I could change''
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:37 pm

Belle smiled a bit and nodded. "He does... I like his eyes," She mumbled. She gently slid Damon onto Eric's lap and watched as the boy stared at Eric, like he was memorizing what Eric looked like. He smiled after a moment and touched the man's face. Belle giggled. "He likes you," she mumbled.

----

John smirked and shrugged nonchalantly. "Well... If you insist," He grinned and scooped her up swiftly into his arms. He carried her upstairs and hovered beside the bed. "I like this dress, but..." He smirked and gripped the seam at the back, tearing it down her spine. He smiled and tossed the torn fabric to the side. "Much better," He mumbled, letting her fall onto the bed before moving down and letting his lips ravish her neck.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:52 am

Eric smiled softly at the boy, but gasped slightly once he was on his lap... He stared down at the boy, and leaned towards him. He chuckled softly, and looked up to Belle, ''He's smarter too... I can see in his eyes'', he mumbled and cooed down to the boy, ''Hey, Damon... Nice to meet you too''

Marina gasped and giggled softly when he got her into his arms, she rested her head upon his shoulder and kissed his neck gently as they walked upstairs. When he teared her dress, leaving her only with the underwear, she pouted but found it exciting, ''You're going to buy me another dress'', she chuckled softly and made room so he could kiss on her neck. ''No foreplay, or courtesies this time'', she whispered with a smooth voice, ''I want to feel how you really are'', she kissed his neck and moaned softly while her hands slid underneath his shirt and went up to his chest.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:07 am

Damon grinned, his newly grown tiny baby teeth showing as he looked up at the dark-haired male. Belle watched with warm eyes, smiling to herself. She had known he would be a great farther from the first time Kida had gotten pregnant. Seeing him now only proved her right. She curled at his side and smiled towards Damon as she leaned her head onto Eric's shoulder.
    "You look good with a kid, Eric," She admitted.

------

John arched a brow and smirked softly. "As you wish," He shrugged and slid his hands along her sides. He tugged her underwear from her frame. He kissed up her stomach and unhooked her bra to allow himself to caress her breasts with his lips. He pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it to the side, then his pants. He shimmied his way from his boxers and groaned softly, grinding his hips down against hers.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:20 am

Eric smirked softly and kissed the top of Belle's head as she leaned on his shoulder. ''You think so?'', he asked and smiled fondly at the boy on his lap.

Marina moaned quietly and smiled down as John took her underwear with ability. She moaned with some eagerness and slid her legs softly to wrap around his hips... ''I've missed you...'', she mumbled and kiss down on his shoulder as she pulled her hips towards him.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:25 am

Belle smiled and looked towards him. Damon cooed and stood up on Eric's lap to wrap his small arms around Eric's neck in a hug. Belle grinned. "I know so."

----

John smiled lightly and caressed her hips, then her thighs. "I've missed you more," he mumbled before kissing her deeply and sliding his length into her. "Agh... You're always ready for me, aren't you?" He groaned softly against her lips before starting a slow, steady pace into her.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:36 am

''Wow!..'', Eric gasped quietly and wrapped his hand gently around the boy's back. He staggered aback and closed his eyes, trying to control his emotions, ''Do you think Jacob would be like him?'', he asked softly as he kissed the top of the Damon's head.

Marina moaned feeling his hands on her thighs and kissed him deeply. She arched slightly feeling him on her, and mumbled breathlesly against his lips, ''For you, forever and always...'', she looked deeply into his eyes as he started a slow pace in her, and slowly she met her thrusts against him.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:00 am

Belle smiled, seeing how Eric reacted to Damon's hug. She gently ran her fingers through Eric's hair and smiled sadly at his question. "Eric, that baby would have loved you more than anything in the world -- he did love you more than anything in the world. You and Kida will have another chance, and that baby will be the luckiest kid in the world," She said quietly, leaning over and kissing his cheek.

-----

John smirked into the kiss and groaned softly, sliding his hands to hold her hips. He sped up his pace a bit and moved his lips to kiss her neck, nipping and sucking.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:33 am

Eric smiled sadly and looked down to Damon who was starting to get asleep on his arm. ''I hope you right, Bells... I loved that kid even before he was born... I think I would never forget him'', he said quietly and nested Damon is his arms, bringing him close to him chest as he hummed a lullaby his mother used to sing to him.

Marina moaned a little louder, and she stifled the sound as she placed her lips on the crook of his neck. He felt him speeding up, and moving swiftly she turned them into the bed, she ontop of him, ''May I?'', she mumbled quietly, and slowly she slid down on his lenght. She made a face when she got all of him, and bit her lip as she leaned her hands on his chest and started moving her hips agaisnt his.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:43 am

"You shouldn't forget him. He was just as alive as you and I are, Eric," Belle sighed, shrugging her shoulders. She smiled softly, seeing how well Eric did with a baby in his arms. Damon cooed tiredly and nuzzled his head against Eric's shoulder, yawning softly as the lullaby started to lull him to sleep.

----

John smirked, hearing how her moans were louder. He knew she was trying to be quiet as there were others in the house. However, he wasn't one to care what others heard. Especially when it came to making sure Marina felt all she could. He looked up to her as she turned them over and nodded, watching how she went down onto him. He moaned, holding her hips to help lift her along his length. He held her hips still and then started his pace again, this time thrusting up quick and deep into her as he held her in place, his eyes on her face.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:57 am

Eric chuckled softly when his lullaby was done, ''This boy is so adorable... I like him more than I like your brother'', he mused quietly and smirked down to Belle, ''What's his problem, he seems perfect to me''

Marina smirked hearing his moan, which made her ego high, knowing she was pleasing him as much he was pleasing her. She closed her eyes and dig her nails on his shoulders while he started a quick pace into her. She couldn't deny how much she enjoyed and slowly she opened her eyes meeting his eyes. She could feel the cold diamond against her heated skin, and she could feel how heated John was, ''Faster, John'', she asked into a passionate moan and lift one hand up to rub her nipple.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:04 am

Belle pursed her lips. "He doesn't talk, and he doesn't cry. He doesn't respond to some emotions, like he can't connect to them... He's terrified of any loud noises -- some voices even throw him off," She shrugged and gently stroked Damon's head.

----

John groaned, seeing how she worked her breast. He nodded and grit his teeth slightly as he sped up to the top speed he go, ramming hard and deep into her. He rolled them over suddenly, but didn't stop their pace as he pinned her arms above her head with one hand and brought one of her legs up over his shoulder with the other hand. The bed creaked under them, only bringing a smirk to John's lips as he kissed her leg lightly. He suddenly slowed and pulled from her. He rubbed his length against her slit teasingly, then thrust roughly into her once, pulled out, and repeated. He made sure his length rubbed her clit tantalizingly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:26 am

Eric looked down to the sleepy boy on his arms, ''That's why you all talk so softly around him...'', he pointed quietly, ''Not crying sounds good, but it makes difficult to see if he's in pain or need'', Eric pursed his lips and gently brushed the hair from Damon's forehead. His hand was a little rough, and he was afraid he would hurt the small boy.

Marina bite her tongue, but then moaned loudly as he pulled a faster pace, as she wanted. She gasped when they rolled over again and shut her eyes tightly noticing his pace was still at the same speed. ''Johnn...'', she moaned with a breathlessly voice and laughed softly feeling the bed creaking. With one leg up to his shoulder, she tangle the other around his leg and smiled blissfully as he slowed his pace, giving her a chance to breath. She claimed her bottom lip and bit it hard as he rubbed against her slid, and he made her gasp and hold firmly around his neck as he pulled roughtly. However, as he kept teasing her she whimpered, ''John, this is torture... I want you, and I want you rough'', she whispered, not even realizing what left her lips.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:37 am

"John's always nervous about that... They don't leave him alone often, just to make sure he doesn't hurt himself," Belle murmured. She noted how he touched the baby and smiled slightly. "Eric, your hands may be a little rough, but you have the softest touch. You won't hurt him," She assured him, nuzzling her head against his shoulder.

----

John arched a brow, just barely sliding the tip of his member within her. "Hmm... As you wish," he smirked deviously and leaned over her, his hands resting on the bed beside her head. He quickly thrust into her in a sharp, deep motion and went from there, thrusting hard and fast. He would occasionally slow down, only to speed it back up and curve his thrusts, reaching different depths within her.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:52 am

''But he's so small... So soft'', Eric started and shook his head. He brushed softly against Damon's forehead and cheek, and he smiled pleased seeing the little boy smiling in his sleep. ''I want one'', Eric mumbled with a small smirk.

Marina gasped, every then and now as he thrusted that way into her, she was enjoying it too much that she imagined it would be crime having so much pleasure. She slid her hands on his back and scratched at his already marked skin. She arched and panted when he reached her sensitive spot, ''There, right there.... Make me come, John, please'', she moaned eargerly looking into his eyes and leaned up connect their lips into a passionate kiss.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:56 am

Belle held up her hands in fake defense. "Hey, you got to talk to Kida about that one, not me," She said as she bat her lashes. She smirked and giggled softly. "You don't... You don't actually think that what spell you did to my stomach actually fixed anything, do you?" she asked quietly, resting her hand against her stomach.

----

John groaned as he found that spot within her, her body reacting and tightening around him. "Gladly," He purred before taking her lips with his. He thrust into that spot, feeling his own body tense up as he too approached his climax. "Come for me, Marina," He whispered against her lips.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:14 am

Eric laughed softly and smirked to himself... He would love to have a baby with Kida, and he found out he missed her, he hadn't seen her since Belle's birthday, maybe he could break into Nick's mansion again. As Belle talked about the spell he did on her stomach, he smiled softly, ''I have faith it worked... You were born able to have babies, like you were born with this soft skin. If Kida and I reached your core, I'm sure you're going to have one of these someday, and I'm sure you won't get a flu for a long time'', he smirked.

Marina's eyelids fluttered softly while they kissed. She smirked against his lips and whispered breathlessly, ''As you wish''. She shut her eyes and held firmly against him as she arched her spine and felt the wave she orgasm threw all over he body. She felt all her mucles tighteningand she leaned back on the bed with a heavy breath as she looked up at the man on her.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:20 am

Belle smirked and rolled her eyes, though her gaze turned fond as she noted how much he really believed in what he had done. "I love you, Eric," she sighed, leaning her head onto his shoulder once more.

-----

As Marina reached her orgasm, so did John. He groaned out, his seed spilling into her before he panted and collapsed over her. He laid there, breathing heavily from exertion. "I love you," He mumbled into the crook of her neck. "I am so sorry you decided to marry an asshole like me... But, I'm thankful, to," He admitted, breathlessly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:40 am

''And I love you too, Bells... And I'm glad I could help you with the skin...'', he repeated that once again, happy to see happiness into those golden hues.

''I love you too'', she whispered quietly, kissing his shoulder softly. ''You are my asshole'', she laughed breathless and closed her eyes, ''And I see good in you''m she whispered tenderly and leaned down to kiss his cheek softly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 3:14 am