Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Jim
Eric Storm
Michael Korso
7 posters

Kids shouldn't play with knives (Tag Eric)

Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Kids shouldn't play with knives (Tag Eric) - Page 2 Empty Re: Kids shouldn't play with knives (Tag Eric)

Post  Eric Storm Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:38 am

Eric almost rolled his eyes. So this was all about Odette?? He had just done what he was told to do... He honestly wouldn't give a shit for that woman if it wasn't for Joseph... He would try to say that when he saw what Michael had on his jacket, and his heart litteraly raced when he mentioned hurting someone he cared, his mind going right after Kida and Belle. I any moment he was prepared for what happened.

A scream. An inhuman sound left his lips as skin, flesh, nerves and bone were ripped by the blade.

The pain was more than he could take and he passed out. When he woke up there was nobody with him another, his hand was gone, and he was feverish. He went by the riverbend and puked, when he was going to wash his mouth, he saw what was wrong.... His left hand was missing. He widened his eyes and puked again. His mind was foggy, but he imagined he wasn't feeling the pain anymore because his body got numb. Clumsly, he wrapped his jacket around his arm, and noticed his clothing were slimy, and by the smell, he was pretty sure it was blood.

Then, he started wandering along the river, and after dragging his feet to nowhere specific in mind, he started watering his eyes seeing the shape of a well known house in his sight. He was home, he was where Kida and he started planning a future together. But right now, alone and still bleeding, he couldn't see any future for him. He slowly walked inside the house. The walls were already up, and there was floor at the second floor. He stumbled and leaned by the wall of the living room. As he got more feverish, the pain slowly started taking the few sanity left in his mind. He slid down on the wall and sat at the floor, while one thing was left in his mind.... One person that was still keeping his strengh to keep alive.

He closed his eyes and smiled breahtless as he cling on the memory of waking up by Kida's side, and seeing her smiling back to him between the sheets.

Kids shouldn't play with knives (Tag Eric) - Page 2 Tumblr_mgq12nHBRI1qgs4sno7_r1_250
    Right on the feels, babe...

[Gahhh... DRAMA! Jim!!! You should visit your cousin after it!]

Last edited by Eric Storm on Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Antal inlägg : 736
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Kids shouldn't play with knives (Tag Eric) - Page 2 Empty Re: Kids shouldn't play with knives (Tag Eric)

Post  Michael Korso Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:42 am

((GUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i'm crying so dman hard right now i jsut... GUAH! the guilt, it's killign em again D'x Eric i'm soory!! SORRY!!! whuaaaaaaaaah ;3; Jimbo will cry so mich when find out about this... let me me knwo when he cna visit hsi cousin <3333 *cries in corner* so much feels it's huritng for real x'D))
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:52 am

[DON'TFEELGUITLYAMI!!!!!!!!! That was my idea, and I'm happy you accepted being part of this!! X'33]
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Post  Dimitri Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:59 am

(('kay ;3; *sobbs* still thoguh, i like Eric... so yeah, x'D aaaaaand (maha) for reason i cna't wait to ahev Jimbo crying over this >8D))
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Antal inlägg : 458
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-08
    Ålder : 38

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:59 am

It was dark -- the perfect time to sneak from the mansion without Nicholas noting she was gone. She had to see Eric. But, as she left the mansion, something told her to hurry. Something was wrong. She thought of going to the mansion, but quickly found from Belle that Eric wasn't there. And, of course, Belle had the same bad feeling. The only other place Kida could think of finding Eric was at the river.

When she came upon the river, she quickly noted the blood. But, that wasn't what her eyes landed on first. "Is that a..." Belle quickly covered her mouth and looked away, gagging. Kida pursed her lips and closed her eyes, thankful for once that she had a strong stomach.

"Eric?!" She called out, her voice strong, but still pleading. She looked around and took in a shaky breath, following the trail of blood-stained grass into the framework of the house -- their house. "Eric!" She gasped, hurrying over to his side. She kept her eyes off of his arm and only focused on his face. "Baby, you're okay... I promise. I'm right here," She whispered, cupping his face gently and quickly going to work to try and heal the minor woulds that were causing unnecessary pain. Belle hurried in after a minute and knelt by his side. "Who the hell did this?" She whispered, her hues cold -- her assassin side obviously taking over.

(Badass Belle's ready to stab people in the eyes. WOO. XD)
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:09 am

[DUN'TGOALONETOFACEMIKEORJOEYBELLE!ERICFORBIDSYOU!!]

Eric heard a small sound from far, it was familiar, very familiar, and when the white haired girl was on his sight he smiled boyish. ''Kida, we're home!'', he whispered quietly, and when he lift his hands to cup her face he felt his whole arm burning. He winced and looked at the brunette, his eyes half-closed... ''I-I... Don't know'', he mumbled and closed his eyes as he leaned his head back on the wall.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:20 am

"We are home -- but it's not done yet. I need you here to make sure it gets done," Kida said with an earnest tone. She winced, seeing how he hurt from his arm. She bit her lip and shook her head, trying to put on a smile for him. Belle on the other hand was seething. "Think I'd get arrested for stabbing anyone within a five mile radius?" She muttered. "Calm down, Belle. Eric needs us right now," Kida murmured calmly.

Belle pursed her lips and nodded. "We need to... work on his arm. Otherwise, he'll bleed out, or get a clot," Belle sighed. "Your books come in handy after all," Kida said with a slight laugh. "Eric, this might hurt," Kida warned before unwrapping his arm. Belle groaned, having a hard time keeping her eyes on his arm. Kida on the other hand was fine. She was so much stronger than she looked. "You need to... cauterize where it's opened up at the end there," Belle mumbled. Kida frowned and looked to Eric with hesitant eyes. "Belle... do you remember the numbing spell?" She whispered. Belle shook her head, frowning.

Kida closed her eyes and took in a shaky breath. "Eric, this will hurt. I have to close the skin... and that involves sealing it with...fire," She said slowly, trying to keep his attention. "Just... relax," She whispered. She closed her eyes and conjured up a flame in her palm -- a newer spell she'd learned. She bit her lip and gently lifted his arm with her free hand before moving her other hand to hold the flame under the exposed flesh, trying to ignore the horrible smell. Please pass out. Please pass out. Please pass out. She pleaded in her mind, not wanting to hear nor see Eric in pain.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Antal inlägg : 985
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-10

Post  Aurora* Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:28 am

(for once Joey isn't the one to blame Razz)
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:36 am

''Still, it looks fine!'', he mumbled with a small smirk. He took a deep breath and tasted his mouth bitter, he opened his eyes and looked at Belle when she muttered, ''Please... Don't go Bells...'', he whispered and gave her a weak smile.

He looked at the women around him, but didn't understand what they were talking about, he was losing his consciousness again, but still he nodded at every of Kida's words. He looked with amazed eyes at the flames into Kida's hand, it was so shinny. His eyes were caught by the flame, and he followed it down as she put it near his flesh.

He groaned in pain, his breath erratic and he started sweating cold as he felt the flame burning. He looked at the ceiling, and then the room blurred as he passed out again.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:42 am

Kida let out a breath of relief as he fell into unconsciousness again. "Thank God..." Kida sighed. "You can thank God once you've saved him, Kida. Work faster, or he'll wake up," Belle urged. Kida nodded and started to work more intently, burning the skin around the severed limb. The smell was horrid, but she managed to work past that.

Finally, she had it sealed. She sighed in relief and closed her fist around the flames. She then placed her hands over the skin and closed her eyes, healing it to the best of her ability. "It's just a stump now..." Belle mumbled, making a face. Kida pursed her lips and sat down, bringing Eric's head onto her lap and gently brushing his bangs from his forehead as she tried to keep her mind from wandering.

Kids shouldn't play with knives (Tag Eric) - Page 2 Tumblr_m5wq7i08EY1r0bs1ho5_250
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:57 am

Kids shouldn't play with knives (Tag Eric) - Page 2 Tumblr_mgst8vHrEs1rl6s6ro1_250

Eric slowly opened his eyes. He was feeling calm now, his mind was seating back to normal, and surprinsgly he didn't feel any pain anymore. He took a deep breath, and his nose wrinkled as he felt a weak scent of burned flesh on the air, but right after, a better scent got into his system, ''Hi, babe...'', he whispered with a husky voice and smiled up to her. ''Belle? What are you doing here?'', he asked looking from Belle to back to Kida.

He looked down to himself and then to his left arm. He felt like he still had his hand, however there was nothing except by a stump. ''Weird... It's like I still have it... For sure it's not the sexiest view I've seen'', he chuckled softly.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:02 am

Belle gave him a weak smile and leaned over, taking his right hand gently. "Kida came to find you, and I had a feeling something was wrong... I need you to tell me who did this," she whispered. "Let him rest," Kida cut in quickly. Belle sighed and nodded, looking away.

Kida leaned down and kissed his forehead, a tear silently slipping down and brushing from her cheek to his skin. "I thought I lost you," she admitted, her voice finally cracking as her strong exterior from before started to slip away.

Kids shouldn't play with knives (Tag Eric) - Page 2 Tumblr_loemnydAex1qzluo9o1_500
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Post  Dimitri Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:04 am

(( ;3; buaaaaaaaaaaah D'X Sad the feeeeeeeeelsss!! *keeps lurking* ))
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:18 am

Eric looked at Belle, but then he locked his eyes on Kida, she was sliping away, he noted that before he saw that tear on her skin. ''Hey, babe...'', he whispered gently and sat straight. He cupped her face with his hand and smiled softly, ''I'm here... Thanks you both of you'', he smiled assuring to both of them. He still felt weak, and he thought it was for his blood loss. He brought her head next to his should, and he was careful for her not touch his bloody clothing.

He leaned his chin on top of Kida's head and looked at Belle. ''Michael Korso did that to me... He wanted revenge for what I did with his slut blonde'', he muttered quietly. ''Don't you dare to so anything stupid, Belle Laine Rolfe'', he whispered quietly, with a small smirk tugging his lips.

Kids shouldn't play with knives (Tag Eric) - Page 2 Tumblr_mfs4vl9eLB1qcqhdjo6_250
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:24 am

Kida shook her head and closed her eyes tightly, curling up against his side and hiding her face into the crook of his neck, taking in his scent. She already had his blood on her, especially on her hands. She wouldn't get his blood out from under her nails for a while, and she knew that.

Belle scoffed and shook her head. "Shoulda known..." she muttered. "Oh, no promises, Eric," She said simply, her hand twitching against the dagger at her side.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Antal inlägg : 985
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-10

Post  Aurora* Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:24 am

(Oh yay I'm a slut blonde Razz XDD)
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:32 am

Eric felt Kida curling by his side, and by instinct he held her closer. ''No, Belle... Don't get in trouble for me... He said something about taking from me than hurting some beloved of mine... I would gladly let him cut my other hand if that would save both of you'', he mumbled gazing firmly at Belle. He sighed and leaned at the wall again. ''I need some rest, and to change my clothes... Let's go to the cottage? All of us??'', he asked quietly.

[Yep, another reason for Eric not wanting to see Odette... xp]
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:37 am

Belle huffed and shook her head. "You need your hands to hold your kids, Eric," Belle said simply, pursing her lips. Kida stilled at his side and tighten her hold on him just slightly. "You mean...?" Kida asked hesitantly. Belle smiled just a bit and nodded.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:42 am

''She is??'', Eric smiled boyish down to Kida... His smirk widened at the idea of being a father... He kissed her lips tenderly and couldn't hold a few chuckles of happiness.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:48 am

Kida smiled, Eric being okay, and the idea of her having another chance at being a mother finally sinking in as a wave of happiness set over her, bringing tears to her eyes. She returned his kiss, and laughed softly with him. "C'mon... Let's get you to the cottage," She whispered, standing up and helping him up. Belle stood one side with Kida on the other, helping him walk.

When they got to the cottage, they led him straight to his and Kida's old bedroom. Kida helped him lay down before laying down beside him and curling up against his chest at his side. Belle sat onto the edge of the bed and sighed heavily, looking down. "Eric, Michael can't just get away with this," She whispered, clenching her jaw.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:01 am

With their help, Eric walked back to the cottage. Gosh, how he felt better being there on that simple house instead of that fancy mansion. ''Mehh, I need some clean clothes'', he mused after seeing how bloody stained his clothes were. He sighed with Belle being so stubborn.
    ''He won't, Bells... he's going to pay for all he has done someday, and I hope you won't be stupid enough to go and face him'', he said with a serious voice as he pulled Kida close to him.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:50 pm

Belle glared at the ground, her fists clenching and unclenching. She got up and went over to the dresser, pulling out an undershirt and trousers for Eric. "Here," She sighed, shaking her head. "I'm not promising anything about that asshole and myself. I know what you did to that little bitch he thinks he cares about, but to fucking cut off your hand? I should cut off his di--"

Belle stopped when Kida gave her a sharp look. Belle growled in the back of her throat and marched from the room, going to the kitchen to look for something to drink. Kida sighed and sat up, gently helping Eric from his current bloody clothes and pulling the new ones on him. She just tossed the old clothes onto the floor and curled back against his side. "Are you in any pain?" She asked, biting her lip as she looked up at him. Her eyes still look terrified, like she honestly thought being too far away from him would steal his life.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:06 pm

Eric chuckled lightly, as he imagined Belle and Michael. ''Enough, Bells.'', he chuckled and tried to get out from his clothing. He didn't imagined it would be a so difficult, but again, he still thought he had his left hand, so he got a little clumsy with the stump. ''Thanks, babe'', he whispered softly as she helped him, and leaned back, holding her close to his side. ''No, not anymore... Thanks to you, I guess'', he mumbled and kissed her temple. ''You know, you were the only thing on my mind that kept me sane'', he whispered gently, and looked at the stump on his left arm once again.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:14 pm

Kida whimpered slightly, hating to think of how she had found him. She shook her head and nuzzled her head into the crook of his neck. "I'm so sorry, Eric... If I'd left earlier, I could have..." she bit her lip and closed her eyes tightly. "If I were a stronger witch I probably could have fixed your arm completely, but I'm not. I keep letting you down... I..." She found herself with tears on the brims of her eyes.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:22 pm

''Shhh... Let's not think about what ifs'', he whispered gently and kissed the top of her head gently. ''You haven't let me down once... You saved me in more ways I can imagine'', he kissed her temple. ''We're here now... let's think about our present now. And about us'', he whispered fondly, as he caressed her stomach with his hand.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:52 am