Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Jim
Eric Storm
Michael Korso
7 posters

Kids shouldn't play with knives (Tag Eric)

Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Antal inlägg : 458
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-08
    Ålder : 38

Kids shouldn't play with knives (Tag Eric) - Page 3 Empty Re: Kids shouldn't play with knives (Tag Eric)

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:26 pm

Kida closed her eyes and took in a shaky breath. Turning her gaze down to her stomach, she only found her tears to spill over. "I-I'm... I'm scared... I-I can't go through what happened to J-Jacob again," She whispered, curling into a ball against his side.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Kids shouldn't play with knives (Tag Eric) - Page 3 Empty Re: Kids shouldn't play with knives (Tag Eric)

Post  Eric Storm Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:32 pm

''Kida... Listen to me. Calm down, babe'', he whispered as he looked down to her and wiped her tears. He didn't know what to say to comfort her, it hurt him seeing her that way. ''This time everthing will go just fine. I have faith'', he mumbled softly and lift her face up, so he could see her eyes. ''Do you trust me, babe?'', he asked softly and kissed her forehead.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:37 pm

Kida whimpered softly, the stress of before finally catching up to her. She could only be strong for so long. "I trust you, Eric... But, you weren't the one who screwed up last time. I lost him, not you," she mumbled, hiding her face against his chest. "What If I'm just defective?"
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:42 pm

Eric swallow the lump in his throat as he saw her losing it. She was so strong for him when he needed. Now it was time for him to be strong for her. ''Last time you were under a lot of stress, I might be responsible for some of it, as I'm responsible for this time. But you are perfect, Kidagakash. There is no problem with you, babe'', he assured her with a smile.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:46 pm

Kida shook her head. "You're not responsible this time. Michael is," She muttered, clenching her fist at her side. Maybe she and Belle could do something. Together, they were strong.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:52 pm

''Don't you think going after him too, Kida... It's already hard to hold Belle'', he muttered quietly. ''Speaking of Belle....'', he started with a small smirk, ''Bells, could you please bring me some alcohol? My mouth tastes bitter...'', he called softly, hoping she was still on the house.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:55 pm

Kida pursed her lips, the idea already firmly planted in her head. Belle walked in with a sigh and handed him a flask, then shifted her eyes to Kida. She knew that look. Belle bit her lip and nodded just slightly. Kida shifted her attention back to Eric and brushed his bangs from his forehead silently, her mind running in all sorts of directions, calculating plans.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:03 pm

Eric gladly took the flask and pushed the liquid down on his throat. He felt the drink warm his system and snuggled close to Kida. ''Don't do anything stupid, right?'', he mumbled looking from Belle to Kida and then he finally fell asleep.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:08 pm

Kida didn't look to him as he spoke, but waited until he was asleep to look towards him. She leaned over and kissed his forehead, then his lips gently. "I love you," she whispered against his lips. "I'll be alright," she added before carefully sliding from the bed, making sure to not move him. Belle took Kida's hand and led her to her own bedroom. She looked in her closet and found her old uniform, the tight-fitting black. She slid into it and looked to Kida, handing her the other outfit. Kida nodded and put it on. "Don't worry, Kida. We'll get him," Belle murmured, handing Kida a dagger. Kida sighed and nodded, putting her dagger onto her hip.

(-trolls around; XD)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:36 am