Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Little Red Thorns (tags: Dimitri and Aurora)

Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Little Red Thorns (tags: Dimitri and Aurora) - Page 2 Empty Re: Little Red Thorns (tags: Dimitri and Aurora)

Post  Dimitri Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:30 am

He merely raised an eyebrow at her, as if the whole deal he ahd with them wans't a big deal. Again he let out a hevay sigh as she rested her head on his chest, his fingers runnign through her hair soothingly. "That was before I met you, didnt really ahve anything to worry about then."
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Antal inlägg : 985
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-10

Little Red Thorns (tags: Dimitri and Aurora) - Page 2 Empty Re: Little Red Thorns (tags: Dimitri and Aurora)

Post  Aurora* Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:34 am

She bit her bottom lip, "I know, he knows your weakness Dimitri." That being her, she wasn't an idiot by any means and after what had almost happened. She shuddered and clung to him tighter, "Please stay with me." She whispered, she was honestly too afraid to be in her room alone after what had happened.
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Post  Jim Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:37 am

Dimitr growled to himself. Yeah, now he knows. Beofre he didn't have any weakness, and then aurora stepped into the picture...
    Wordlessly he gently scooped her up in his arm, and lifted ehr up bridestyle off the bed. She would sleepign in his room tonight.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:48 am

She let him carry her out of her room and just concentrated on him. She had a feeling he was upset knowing that he actually cared for her and that worried her. Was it so bad to care for someone? Even love?
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Post  Jim Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:57 am

He gently laid her down on his bed, and soon joined her at her side. Wordelessly he pulled the blanket over them and just wnet quiet for a moment, starig blankly up at the dark ceiling.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:17 am

(AHHH I CAN'T LEAVE YOU HANGING!!)
    Aurora frowned when she glanced up to see him just staring up at the ceiling, she slid against him and gently lay her head on his shoulder. One hand moved up to rest on his chest, "What's on your mind?" She asked quietly as she studied him.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:18 pm

"Nothing," he first replied, voice calm and.... empty. "Ecerything."
    He glanced down at her face, gently stroking away some blond curls from her face. "I think I really might've fallen for you."
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:20 pm

She blinked in surprise at his statement and then reached up to lightly brush his cheek with her fingertips, "I know I've fallen for you." She said quietly.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:23 pm

At that, his lips curved up into his typical cocky smirk, but it held so much warmth in it. "That was pretty obvious."
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:25 pm

She smiled, the change in his smirk was evident to her and it made her feel happy. "Well I would hope so." She teased as she gently kissed his neck and then smiled up at him.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:29 pm

He chuckled under his breath, and leaned over to kiss her lips softly. "...we should sleep," he said quietly and closed his eyes.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:36 pm

She smiled and then curled up against him, she wondered what this would mean for their relationship. Inwardly though she was only too excited and she rested her head against his chest as she listened to the comforting sound of his heart. He was there and he loved her and just that knowledge made her content.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 2:33 pm