Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Seducing a Captain ( tag: Phoebus)

Phoebus
    Phoebus

Antal inlägg : 1042
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Seducing a Captain ( tag: Phoebus) - Page 2 Empty Re: Seducing a Captain ( tag: Phoebus)

Post  Phoebus Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:42 pm

"Well.. Then I guess you should change name.." Phoebus shrugged as he looked back at her.
    "Just think about what could happen if I'm not there to save you next time" He said teasingly, and smiled
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Seducing a Captain ( tag: Phoebus) - Page 2 Empty Re: Seducing a Captain ( tag: Phoebus)

Post  Odette Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:45 pm

She laughed, "Well...I certainly would miss your heroic entrance." She admitted softly as she smiled over at him. After all he did make quite the entrance when he had come in... she could 't help but notice earlier.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:17 am

"Of course you would.." Phoebus winked at her with a small laugh. And he would miss saving her. After all- that's what has brought them together..
    "I just don't want to see you get hurt..." He said quietly with a little sad smile
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:00 pm

Odette turned around to smile over at him, "I'm a big girl....I can handle myself. Although tonight was an exception." She said, trying to make him feel better.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:27 pm

"Heh.. Yeah.. Sure" Phoebus chuckled as he crossed his arms.
    "But just-- try to stay away from trouble as long as you live here. A Captain that keeps a thief as a guest isn't so popular among the people, you know..." He smiled at her and winked
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:39 pm

Odette laughed, "Well I wouldn't you to get in trouble Captain." She said as she gave him a look up and down, enjoying what she saw. She smirked and started to walk past him, "Well, I am sorry if I ruined your evening." She said quietly.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:26 pm

"You haven't ruined anything.." Phoebus said quickly and grabbed her hand gently so that she wouldn't walk away.
    "Even though I don't like what you are- I still like who you are.. If you know what I mean" Phoebus chuckled slightly in the end before he kissed her cheek.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:31 pm

Even though he hadn't kissed her on the lips, Odette blushed like a school girl. She lightly squeezed his hand, "Really?" She asked quietly as she stared up at him.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:52 pm

"Really!" Phoebus smiled back at her softly.
    "I don't think I have ever met a girl like you before.. It's something about you, but I don't know what.." He said quietly while he thought about it.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:56 pm

Odette looked down, "Well I hope someday you know everything." She said quietly.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:00 pm

"Can't you tell me everything now?" He asked and tilted his head to the side as he looked at her
    "How bad can it be?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:05 pm

She bit her lip, "If you knew...I...just promise me you won't freak out." She quietly pleaded.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:12 pm

Phoebus frowned a bit and didn't knew what to answer to that.
    "I promise I wont freak out.." He said as he took a deep breath.
    "What have you done?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:17 pm

She winced and released his hand, "I'm....I'm an asssassin." She whispered as her heart hammered within her chest rather painfully.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:27 pm

"Heh.. what?" Phoebus shook his head with a little chuckle as he thought he heard wrong.
    "You're a assassin?" He asked while his smile grew cold
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:31 pm

(Ooc....I am soo dead)
    Odette flimched at his cold tone and backed up, "You promised you wouldn't freak out." She whispered, hating the look on his face. "And yes I am...I only kill those like Korso though." She added.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:05 pm

[Occ: Mahha Wink <333]

"How can I not freak out?" He said, still angry - but not with a raised voice. He tried to calm down, but it was hard.
    "You kill people! Even though they're not good, you still do it.. And it seems like you doesn't even feel bad over it?!"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:15 pm

She glared at him, "I'm sorry you think I'm a cold blooded killer Phoebus." She said icily.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:26 pm

"What else can I think of you? .. You're just as bad as Korso was, and all the other killers.. " Phoebus narrowed his eyes as he looked at her and shook his head.
    "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't put you in jail right now!.."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:40 pm

Odette's eyes filled with tears at the low blow, "You have no idea how cruel Korso was....everyday I lived with him I wanted to die. You want to know the last thing he told me? "You will always be my girl." That was before he tried to rape me and I...I wanted to make him stop...so as he kissed me...I grabbed my knife and I killed him. I was going to use it on myself....but my hand turned and I stabbed him instead. I'll never forget those dying words of his...and its true I can't....be someone else without remembering him. I didn't want other girls to suffer similar fates so I worked hard and became an assassin. So yes I kill....and I don't like it but I would never torture or hurt another human being without just cause." She said.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:56 pm

Phoebus frowned and turned his side towards her. He had so many mixed feelings that he didn't knew what to feel. Her story was horrible, that should never happen to anyone.. but maybe that was just a lie. Apparently she was hiding more than just one thing.
    "Don't you know how much trouble you will get me in if anyone finds out? First of I wasn't just helping a thief to escape, but a assassin.. And I keep a murderer as a guest.. Why didn't you just say no when I asked you to live with me? Then everything would have been much easier for everyone!"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:14 pm

She let out a shaky breath, "Well then I guess this is good-bye I don't want you to be in trouble for something I caused. I'm sorry I can't be who you want me to be Phoebus." She said sadly as tears fell before she turned and bolted out of the room allowing the tears to fall....she had been right, he couldn't understand her.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:45 pm

Phoebus clenched his fists when she walked out through the door, wanted to stop her - but he couldn't. She was the kind of person he usually hated. His work was to get rid of people like her..
    He sat down on the bed and ran his hands through his hair while he sighed. No, this wasn't easy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:59 am