Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Practice makes Perfect (( Tag: Phillip ))

Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Antal inlägg : 1190
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-07

Practice makes Perfect (( Tag: Phillip )) - Page 4 Empty Re: Practice makes Perfect (( Tag: Phillip ))

Post  Prince Philip Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:35 pm

Philip laughed nervously as Jasmine mentioned his status, looking away anxiously. He liked Jasmine, and she seemed nice enough, but he still didn't know for sure he could trust her and that she didn't have some grudge against the royals. As she smiled and giggled though, Philip could feel himself relaxing, his laugh becoming light and genuine.

"Oh, so I'm handsome now?" he asked playfully, messing with Jasmine right back. "First I'm not boring and now I'm handsome too," he says in a tone that sounds like he's processing this information as he looks up to the top of the cave. "This is a good day," he smiles down at Jasmine.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Antal inlägg : 427
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 29

Practice makes Perfect (( Tag: Phillip )) - Page 4 Empty Re: Practice makes Perfect (( Tag: Phillip ))

Post  Jasmine Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:16 am

"Don't get your hopes too high, pretty boy." Jasmine giggles, shoving him lightly. She smiles up at him before looking back into the fire. This happened to be the funnest time she's had in a while. Other than with Chel, who gave her a bit of a running, but Phil made her feel her natural humorous self.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:31 am

Philip laughed as Jasmine shoved him lightly, moving his body as if her push had really affected him. He met her smile with a small, comfortable smile of his own, and didn't turn his gaze away when she did. For a few seconds, he just stared at her face, memorizing it, then he turned his head down, his smile fading some and looked at the ground below his legs.

He was having such a good time with Jasmine, given the circumstances. He just felt really comfortable with her, and he rarely felt comfortable with anyone. He wasn't even this comfortable with some members of his family. He didn't want this evening to end, he just wanted to stay here with Jasmine. He peaked up to the side and looked at Jasmine's face as she watched the fire. The way the light was reflecting on her face just made her look so beautiful, his heart beat sped up a little.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:58 am

Jasmine smiles before looking back at him with a slight blush when she caught him looking at her. She didn't mind, it only made her heart flutter just a bit.
    "Tell me something good about you being a prince?" Jasmine asks in a whisper with pure curiosity.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:30 am

A warm, sweet smile came across Philip's face as Jasmine turned back to face him, and it grew when a light blush spread across her cheeks. Philip turned his head towards the ground as a slight pink color appeared on his own face, still smiling brightly.

He turned back to Jasmine when she asked him a question, looking into her eyes as she spoke, his smile becoming smaller once more. "Hmm...A good thing about being a prince?" he looked up to the top of the cave, his face serious as he thought over the question. "Well, I mean, as far as material items went, I've never wanted anything," he told her honestly, looking back down at her face. It was only the intangible things, freedoms, that he yearned for. He gave her a forced half smile, to try and keep the mood from becoming angry, but his eyes for full of pain.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:50 am

"Well... that's good. I think?" Jasmine says, not really sure if it was a perk to want nothing. She remembered as a kid that she wanted everything she saw around the shops. Now, older and lived through more expriences, she realized that wanting petty materials, like Ms. Doll always liked having, wasn't really worth anything. Just your happiness. The thought went through her mind as she saw the pain in his eyes. She placed a caring hand on his cheek.
    "I don't want you to force yourself to be happy for my sake. You're free to express what your true feelings are." Jasmine says, trying to let him know that she wouldn't use it against him.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:37 am

Philip looked sideways at Jasmine's hand as she placed it on his cheek, and then he looked back into her eyes. His eyes were glistening, and were sad yet hopeful. The was almost a child-like quality to them. No one had ever told him that he could open up to them. In fact, as the prince, he was taught that it was important to keep personal feelings private. So he wasn't sure what to do, how to proceed.

He let out a deep sigh and looked down at the ground, still facing Jasmine. "It's just-While I've never wanted anything material. I had all the best food and clothes and books and tutors. There were still things I wanted," he explained to her, looking up to meet her eyes at the end. "I never really got a childhood, like most children. I've been in various lessons since I was six. My relationship with my father is very strained because of his expectations and my not living up to them. The older I've gotten the more pressure I feel on me, because soon I will become responsible for thousands of lives. I just want to live my life, but I can't."

Philip looked away from Jasmine as he spoke and down at his hands that were hanging between his knees. He felt a little bad spilling all this on Jasmine, even though she said he could. He did feel really comfortable with her, but he had just met her that day. And she most likely could care less about his pathetic problems. He brought one hand up and leaned his head on it, massaging it a bit, and he continued to look at the ground, a bit scared to look at Jasmine.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:55 am

Jasmine listens intently, watching his eyes as he tells her his story. Her heart sank as his pain shown.

"I may not know the exact situation with your father, but I know he only wants the best of you, Phil. Maybe the only way he can give that to you is different than how he grew up and you did." Jasmine sits up, to meet at his level. "You can live your life, you just can't see how yet. I can tell you this, one of the reasons why everyone is not liking your family right now, is because we barely see you as a real person. Like I can see you now." Jasmine used her hand to gently make him look up at her. "Cause the way I see you now. A solid person and not some rich prissy kid who lives in a bigger home than I do. Many others will see you just the same."

(( Jasmine just went Guru Bri on Phil XDD ))
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:08 am

((TEACH ME GURU BRI!!!!XD Hey, want them to fall asleep together and then wake up next to each other??? Maybe like Makorra.... Twisted Evil ))

Philip looked into Jasmine's eyes as she turned his head towards her, not fighting her hand. He just watched her face as she spoke, listening and taking in every word. He gave her a small half smile when she finished and looked down at the ground with his eyes before turning to gaze into the fire. "Yeah. I guess you're right," he sighed, not sure what he should do with her assurances. "So what should I do to come off as a real person?" he said with a smirk as he turned back to look at Jasmine, his head cocked a little sideways.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:44 am

(( Of course >Very Happy Except... They don't have to seperate ;D ))

"For one, Not to do that!" Jasmine giggles, pushing his face lightly. "You'll only get the ladies!" Jasmine jokes though inside, she kind of wished he wasn't such a flirt. Jasmine blinks before quickly placing that thought process into somewhere deep and hidden. She bites her lip lightly before turning away, pretending to snuggle up in his shirt. "It's getting late, we should go to sleep so we can wake up early tomorrow..."

(( I'm trying to find a pic to it >.<! But I was thinking that they fall asleep, face to face and accidently entangled with each other? Very Happy )
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:20 pm

((Exactly what I was thinking. Maybe they roll over to each other in their sleep, and then Jasmine rolls into him?))

Philip laughed lightly with Jasmine, once again letting her push him over a bit, keeping his eyes on her. "Maybe that's what I was going for," he joked, looking down to the ground. Once his laugh started to fade, he looked back up at Jasmine, his face inscrutable, but then he smiled and looked down when he noticed Jasmine bite her lip and snuggle into his shirt, biting his own lip as well. "Yeah. That's probably a good idea," he agreed, looking sideways at her with his eyes, a small smile on his lips.

Philip moved back, a bit farther from the fire, and then took off his hat and cape. He set his hat down on the ground and then got up to walk over to Jasmine. When he stood behind her, he bent over slightly to drape his cape over her shoulders, then he walked around to face her. "Good night mi'lady," he said playfully with a slight bow, taking her hand kissing it lightly. He smiled to her and then walked a couple steps to her side and lied down on the ground, in arms behind his head and the other hand on his stomach and for a while he just stared up at the cave ceiling.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:36 pm

(( AWWWW TOOOO CAHUTE!!!! Oh definatly Very Happy Phillip can wake up first than. ))

"Thank you..." Jasmine mutters as he drapes the cape and kisses her hand. As he left, she blushed feircly. She shakes her head lightly, trying not to think. She turns towards him slightly. "Good Night... Phil." She says before turning back around. She steadies her heartbeat as she closes her eyes. After awhile of relaxing her breathes, she falls asleep.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:16 pm

((Okay then! Wink ))

Philip looked over at Jasmine when she spoke softly and then turned away, smiling warmly. He then turned back to look at the ceiling, and tried to imagine how bad his parents would be when he got home. He then started thinking about how crazy this day had been, and about how good he felt with Jasmine. It was Jasmine he was thinking about when he started to slowly drift into unconsciousness.
    -------------------------------------------------
    When Philip woke up the next morning, he felt surprisingly warm. He opened his eyes slowly and what he saw was a very pleasant surprise. It seems that in the night, Jasmine and his self had somehow rolled over so that they were right next to each other. Philip had ended up on his side, facing Jasmine, his arm under his head while the other was lying over Jasmine's sleeping body. Jasmine was lying peacefully against his chest, her fingers holding onto his cape that was still around her. Once Philip finished taking in the situation, he simply smiled down at Jasmine's form, brushed some of her hair back out of her hair, and closed his eyes again to prolong the moment.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:35 pm

Jamsine adjusts herself a bit, biting her lip in her sleep. Her eyes danced around under her eye lips, having a vivid dream. She whimpers lightly, her fingers coming off of his cape and onto his shirt. She weakly grasps it and buries her head into the crook of his neck. In an instant, she relaxes in his arms.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:22 pm

Philip's eyes opened slightly as he felt Jasmine move in his arms. He smiled down at her and tightened his arm around her. He closed his eyes again, and leaned his head gently on hers, and he softly rubbed her back with his fingers. He couldn't believe how good this felt, how right. How did he feel so comfortable with this girl he had just met? A girl who had given him a bit of a hard time when they met? It didn't make a whole lot of sense, but Philip just forgot about that and focused on the girl who was sleeping in his arms, and a peaceful smile spread across his face with that resolve, while his body relaxed.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:03 am

Jasmine stirs slightly. She doesn't open her eyes, too developed inside of the warmth. Inhaling the scent, Jasmine realizes who the warmth was. Her eyes flutter open and they look up at Phillip. She smiles a bit, "Morning..." She whispers, not wanting to move for several of reasons.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:29 am

Philip opened his eyes and looked down to meet Jasmine's, his smile growing when they finally met. "Morning," he crooned, rubbing her back with his fingers again. He just looked at her and smiled for a few moments, then he looked down between, his cheeks turning a light pink color and moved to sit up, helping Jasmine up as well. "So how did you sleep?" he asked sweetly as he wrapped her up in his cape again, looking up through his lashes at her and smiling shyly.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:47 am

Jasmine almost wanted to pout, liking of how close they were to each other. But she stopped herself midway, bitting her lip in the result. She smiles back at him, her face feeling a bit warm. "I slept well... and you?" She asks kindly, a new trait she figured out towards a man.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:57 am

Philip smirked when he saw Jasmine bite her lip. "I slept very well," he told her, his voice soft and warm. He then reached up to her face and softly caressed her cheek with his thumb, and he stared deeply into her eyes. "I guess we should get going huh?" he asked quietly, not wanting to get up cause that meant he would have to go home, and leave Jasmine.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:46 am

She smiles lightly, leaning into his touch. She sighs lightly. "That would be the responsible thing to do." Jasmine says before reluctantly standing up. She helps Phil up also, unwrapping his cape and taking off her shirt from her body and giving it back to him. Jasmine knew she had to pull herself back into reality than some fairytale she started imagining in her head. Jasmine quickly grabs her bag before looking back at Phil. "I'll just be a few minutes and we can head out." She say before walking out and moving away from the sight of Phil.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:15 pm

Philip takes Jasmine's hands as she helps him up, and says a quiet "thanks" when she hands back his things. As she walks out, the pleasant smile that had been on his face, starts to fall, until pretty soon it's gone. What was he going to do when he had to say goodbye to her? It hurt just thinking about it. And it's not like he could see her again. He was a prince, and engaged. His father would never approve of any sort of relationship between him and her. But he didn't want to just say good bye and have that be it. He wanted Jasmine in his life.

Philip shook his head to get himself to focus and began to put his other shirt back on. Once his shirts were re-situated and his cape was tied on his shoulders, he grabbed his hat and placed it on his head and then gave a slight whistle towards Samson. Samson looked up from where he was lying on the ground and then stood up and walked over to Philip. "Want some food?" he asked the horse, already knowing the answer. Samson gave a gleeful whinny and Philip lead him out of the cave and let him eat from the trees around them, while Philip just pet him and waited for Jasmine to return.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:54 am

(( I'm liking blanking the flip out today with RPing xD Just baad... Apologies for going to be sucky response. ))

Jasmine chews the bottum of her lip, leaning against the tree. Her heart made uneasy movements in her chest and her stomach flipped and flutter. She knew this feeling and she almost regret feeling this way. Almost. As she hears him pass by with Samson, she turns to look at him. She leans heavily on the tree bark, her head titled to ret on it. She watches him and sighs. Both of their social status made it almost impossible for her wishes to come true. He was a Prince, soon to be King to do whatever he truely wanted, while she remained a Street Mouse; stuck in her little cage until proven not useable anymore.

Jasmine closes her eyes tightly and turns back behind the tree, reality now strucking her hard. She was nothing more than a sham, a little virus in life that refused to die out. She was never going to be one of those fairytales she heard when she was little. Never going to be swept off by her Prince in white. She rephased the in her mind; never going to be his princess. A tear slid slowly down her cheek.

(( Uhh... Nvm XDDD... You know those moments when you write and you can't stop? Yea... I just had one of those 8D ))
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:27 am

Philip stood up alert and looked around when he thought he herd something, but let it go when he saw nothing, still keeping one eye out in case something was out there. He then jumped up to a nearby tree branch and grabbed an apple. He leaned in to eat it but stopped when Samson made an annoyed snort sound. Philip rolled his eyes and tossed the horse his apple, Samson catching it easily, and then jumped to the branch again for two more apples.

Once he had the apples he hand, Philip started looking for Jasmine. He spotted the edge of her hair behind a tree, and as he started over towards her, a smile started to spread on his face and his heart rate picked up speed. "Hey you," he greeted her happily. "What's wrong?" His smile fell and his face grew concerned when he saw her face. He closed the distance between them and tried to meet her eyes, noticing a tear on her cheek as he did so.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:18 am

Jasmine only shakes her head, not meeting his eyes. It would hurt too much for her. "Nothing... just thinking. That's all." She says, quickly wiping the tear away and grabbing her bag. "Ready to go?" Jasmine asked, finally looking back up at him.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:33 am

Philip narrowed his eyes and looked at Jasmine suspiciously. It hurt him to see that she was clearly upset about something and trying to hide it from him. He moved the apples to hold them in one hand and reached out with the other to hold Jasmine's face, softly rubbing her cheek with his thumb. "Hey. Come on. What's wrong?" he asked again, a small, kind smile forming on his lips.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:07 pm