Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Practice makes Perfect (( Tag: Phillip ))

Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Antal inlägg : 1190
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-07

Practice makes Perfect (( Tag: Phillip )) - Page 2 Empty Re: Practice makes Perfect (( Tag: Phillip ))

Post  Prince Philip Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:35 am

((Never!:O))

Once they got back to the river, Philip jumped off Samson and then pulled Jasmine off, taking her hand and pulling her and Samson along after him. "We need to get rid of the trail the wolves may be using to follow us," Philip explained to Jasmine, still looking forward. "And lucky for us, this river isn't very deep," Philip said as he finally looked back at Jasmine with a smile on his face, trying to keep her from worrying. They got down to the river bank and, first, Philip pulled Samson to go forward, then, he started across, still holding Jasmine's hand, pulling her with him.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Antal inlägg : 427
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 29

Practice makes Perfect (( Tag: Phillip )) - Page 2 Empty Re: Practice makes Perfect (( Tag: Phillip ))

Post  Jasmine Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:46 am

Jasmine only nods, "Alright..." She says, reluctantly gripping her hand to his. She let him follow her along. A new thing to her, knowing she was always leading herself, but she dealt with it. Once he smiled back at her, she felt her worries melt a little, but they quickly peaked again when she heard the howls. She squeaks like a mouse and completely grips onto his arm, looking back. They were definatly near and definatly hungery.

(( I know :3 ))
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:45 pm

Philip looked back behind them when he heard the howls, his face serious as he tried to figure out just how close they were. Then his eyes fell to Jasmine as she tightened her grip, now on his entire arm, and he gave her hand a reassuring squeeze. "Do you think you can duck under the surface?" Philip asked kindly, looking down at her face. "The more of our scent we can get off, the better." He was so glad he had read the journals in the library, not just the novels.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:44 am

"Duck under surface?" Jasmine says, almost asking the question herself. "As long as I'm not lunch, then sure." Jasmine looks back at the wolves before letting go of Phillip. She looks down at the river, searching for an easy deep end. She steps into a deep end and sinks underneath the surface.

(( I hope that's what you meant XDDD ))
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:03 am

((Yeah. Pretty much. But just go under for a second. So you want to have Jasmine rise again herself or Philip pull her back up?))
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:11 am

(( Phillip ^^ ))
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:01 am

((Okay then Wink ))

"Woah now," Philip said as he followed after Jasmine, dunking under as well while he was out there. He gently grabbed Jasmine by the wrist and pulled her back up to the surface. "Alright. I think you've successfully washed off your scent," Philip laughed as he pushed some hair out of Jasmine's eyes. "Alright, come on," He said, suddenly serious, holding onto her hand and pulling her along after him.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:48 am

Jasmine looks at him with an amused eyebrow before following him. Her hair started to become tangled in her series of ties she liked to style her hair into. As she pulls them out with her free hand, she brushes her long ebony hair aside to her shoulder.
    "Do you have a plan or are you making it up as you go?" She asks, looking up at Phillip with her golden eyes.

(( I just had to. XD I like teasing <333 ))
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:20 am

"Uh, maybe a little of both," Philip answered, a little unsure. "Probably more the latter," Philip said with a shy, boyish smile and a glance back at Jasmine. When they finally got to the other side of the river, Samson was there waiting for them. Philip gave Samson a pat and whispered "Good boy" before he finally released Jasmine's hand, glancing down at them and then back at Jasmine's face with a sweet half smile on his lips. He then started to ring out his clothes and dump out his boots.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:42 am

Jasmine giggles a bit at him, knowing she would do the exact same. She smiles at Samson before looking at Phillip ring his clothes and she looks down at her drenched outfit. Sadly, her outfit isn't so kind to drying nearly over night. She sighs, knowing she'd either get sick from wearing a cold wet outfit or she'd have to change to her... 'show' outfit she brought when she returned to the club, having only a few minutes to change.
    The thought of having Phil see her in the outfit without being on stage almost made her blush. She shakes it away and heads over to Samson, grabbing her carrier bag. Jasmine hops over behind a tree, peaking her head out glaring at Phil. "Don't you dare peak, rich boy." She warns before disappearing behind the tree.

(( Now, I give you the choice of the outfit you want to pick ;D. I got some revealing ones, glamorous ones, and some that's just HAWT. ^^ ))
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:36 am

Philip smiled hearing her giggle, his eyes still on his hat as he rung it out. After his hat, he took off his boots and dumped all the water from there out onto the ground. He then removed his top, sleeveless shirt, leaving the long sleeved undershirt on, and rung it out.

"Don't you dare peak, rich boy."

"Huh?" Philip turned to see Jasmine hiding behind a tree, and realized what she was doing. "Oh, right, of course," he mumbled as he turned his head back down, a very light blush on his cheeks. He hung up the first shirt and then removed his second shirt to ring it out as well. He kept his eyes on his shirt so as not to look up while Jasmine was unclothed.

((Here have some shirtless Philip. Hm...I say hawt!!! Yes.))
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:10 am

(( Ohhhhhh *.*

And this is hawt ;D http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/010/c/8/c8ed02824a04bcf2b8c1180309ce2e5d-d36umof.png

Except her bottum is a little bit more cover. ^^ ))

Jasmine walks out, placing her hand on her hip. "Just tell me when you're ready pretty boy." She says, raising her eyebrows amused. She wathces him as he rings out his shirt, watching his muscles tighten as he does so. She could admit it, he did have the body to show off his looks.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:49 am

((Yeah that's pretty hawt. Wink It's getting hot in here. So take off all your clothes. Sorry.>.<))

Philip turned around when he heard Jasmine come out and was stopped short when he saw her. He just stood there for a couple seconds, staring at her in awe. "Wow. You look-You look," he stopped and took a breath, "You look incredible," he finally got out. He was starting to feel kind of awkward standing there with her when she was wearing so little. He turned his head back down and his eyes landed on his shirt that he had begun crumpling. "Oh right," he whispered to himself when he remembered what he was doing. Philip pulled on his first shirt, and then the second, and grabbed his hat before finally turning back to Jasmine. "So," he said enthusiastically. "I guess with should figure out what we're going to do."
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:13 am

(( LOLOLOLOL! ILOVEYOUREL!*huggles* ))

"Never seen skin before, pretty boy?" She asks, though she also felt a bit exposed especially since she isn't on stage. She blinks her eyes at him, blushing at his comment. "It was my show outfit for tonight. But since I'm not really going back anytime, might as well use it." She only shrugs before placing a hand on her chin. She looks around, feeling some familiarity in her mind. "I think I know where we are at." Jasmine says, turning around in circles for a bit. She closes her eyes, turning in a specific direction. She opens her eyes and starts heading in a drection. She stops and looks at Phillip. "Comin' pretty boy?" She smiles before started walking again.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:11 pm

((Of course you do. You wouldn't? XD JK. I love you too!!!))

Philip rubs the back of his neck as he stands there with Jasmine, still feeling very awkward. When she calls back to him, Philip can't help but look up and after her and give her a playful smirk. "I'm right behind you," he said as he started walking. He gave a low whistle for Samson to follow and the jogged a few steps to catch up to Jasmine. "So, you spend a lot of times in the woods?" he asked playfully, raising an eyebrow and still smirking, referencing back to her familiarity with where they were.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:34 pm

"When I was younger. My parents abandoned when I was first born, so I was forced to live in the woods until I turned 16." Jasmine explains, not really catching the playfulness. She looks around, seeing the familiar spots.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:03 pm

"Oh." Philip was caught off guard, and he felt bad for asking about her past so casually. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to ask so lightly." His face was suddenly very soft and his eyes, very apologetic, and now entirely focused on her face. This woman was just becoming more and more intriguing. What else might she have been through? Being left in the woods by her parents? That sounds horrible, and right now Philip just wanted to tell her that, but she probably didn't want to stay on the subject.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:22 pm

"It's fine. It's nothing big, just the way life is." Jamsine says with a shrug. The story never bugged her suprisingly. She got used to it over the years, learning how to defend for herself, become strong and independent. "Never been one of those girls to think someday that a Prince will come and take me away to live happily ever after." ( Oh the Irony. )
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:41 pm

((The irony!!! It burns!!!XD))

Philip couldn't help but chuckle at the last part and rub the back of his neck nervously. "That's good. 'Cause most princes are probably being forced to marry some princess they barely know, and so they can't take you away," he said, starting off sounding playful but turning kind of bitter by the end. "The rest are either already married or dead," he added with a shrug, trying lighten his tone, but not entirely succeeding.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:09 pm

"That doesn't sound so horrible. At least Princes have somewhere to go in life." Jasmine says, kowing how she's now stuck at the Wonderland Dancers until proven not useful. She sighs heavily at the thought.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:38 pm

"Yeah. Somewhere they're forced to go," Philip sighed. He didn't know why he was telling her all this, he didn't want her to know who he really was and he had only just met her, she didn't want to hear about his problems. His problems probably seemed ridiculous to her.

((They just feel so trapped. XD))
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:48 pm

(( OHMYGAWSH. THISISTHEREVERSEVERSIONOFALADDIN XDDDDD ))

"Something is better than nothing." Jasmine replies back, now feeling a bit whiney. She couldn't help it. No one at the club discussed their 'problems' and she rarely made any friends outside of the club without scaring them off or wanting something from her.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:21 pm

((It really is.XD))

"Not always," Philip mumbled. He didn't want to get into anything with Jasmine, at least not now. Why was he even telling her any of this? He could barely talk about his true feelings with his family, forget about talking about it with people he just met. "You just have all these responsibilities put on you, starting when you're just a kid. And you just-You're not able to make your own choices," he tried to explain, not sure if he was succeeded.

((Always quote Aladdin now!!!))
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:42 pm

(( YEP Very Happy ))

"But at least they have money. Food, clothes, and have to be blessed with not being attacked in the middle of the night." Jasmine replies, knowing her life was the exact opposites of a royal.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:43 pm

"But I don't need all the clothes and food and lessons on the history of the kingdom," Philip almost shouted. He was getting so upset he didn't even notice he was now talking about himself. "I'd be okay with just barely having enough food and only one thing to wear if I also got to choose what I want to do with my life. Marry someone I love."

Philip took off his hat and ran his fingers through his hair, he was so frustrated, like he was every time he thought about his situation. Just then he felt a soft nudge to back and he turned to see Samson looking kind of sad. Philip gave the horse a small smile and pet his neck. "Thanks pal," he whispered for just the horse.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:08 am