Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Practice makes Perfect (( Tag: Phillip ))

Jasmine
    Jasmine

Antal inlägg : 427
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 29

Practice makes Perfect (( Tag: Phillip )) - Page 3 Empty Re: Practice makes Perfect (( Tag: Phillip ))

Post  Jasmine Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:54 pm

Jasmine looks back at him, now realizing that he was a royal. "I'm sorry, it must be so hard. You always hear about how Royals get everything that they want but you never really see it from your side." Jasmine smiles at him before looking back ahead, instantly shutting up about her pathetic life.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Antal inlägg : 1190
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-07

Practice makes Perfect (( Tag: Phillip )) - Page 3 Empty Re: Practice makes Perfect (( Tag: Phillip ))

Post  Prince Philip Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:07 am

Philip smiles kindly back at Jasmine until it slowly dawns on him the mistake he made and he could just hit himself, but he doesn't. Instead he lets out a small laugh. "I guess life isn't easy for anyone," he says calmly. He rubs the back of his neck for a moment before he drops his hand and picks up his speed to catch up to Jasmine again, forcing a smile onto his face.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:16 am

"I think we're getting closer. There's a cave, right next to the river. So it'll protect us from the rain, if it does, and from the wolves." Jasmine informs Phil, vaguely remembering how she used to stay there for days. Those were the good old free days.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:29 am

"Sounds good," Philip responded. He then turned to look at the woods around them, and an honestly peaceful smile started to appear on his lips. "It's really beautiful out here isn't it," he said to Jasmine, still looking at the many incredible views.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:30 am

"Isn't it?" Jasmine says, smiling also. "I still wish I could stay out here for a few days, just a few... Like I did when I was younger."
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:44 am

"I'm right there with you," Philip agreed, still exploring their surroundings. "It's just so peaceful out here. Relaxed. Everything I need." Just then a cave came into view, surely it was the one Jasmine mentioned, and an idea to sort of lighten the mood between them came to Philip's mind. "Race you to the cave," Philip said with a playful smile before taking off before Jasmine even had the chance to say something.

((Who should win?))
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:49 am

(( Not to be mean or biased, but I think Jasmine ;D He can say he let her win. ^.^ ))

Jasmine blinks before giggling, she runs after him. Once she catches up to him, she turns and swings on a branch to pass him. "You forget, I used to go threw these woods."
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:13 am

((Yes. He'll let her win. He's no slow poke! Maybe he's not really pushing himself, he's just having fun.))

Philip laughed as Jasmine caught up to him, and then as she passed him as well. He could hear Samson just behind them whinny happily and smiled back at him. Philip reached the cave a few seconds after Jasmine and collapsed on the cave floor, to exaggerate his state of being. Samson followed Philip and collapsed next to him, and Philip then reached over to rub the horses stomach.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:22 am

Jasmine giggles, walking over to the both of them. She looks down, placing her hands on her knees. "You didn't have to let me win you know." She shakes her head lightly.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:57 am

"Oh no. You won completely on your own," Philip said, shaking his head a bit. "Plus if I didn't, I'm sure I wouldn't hear the end of it," he joked, giving Jasmine a wink. He sat up after another couple seconds and brushed off his back a bit, to get off some of the dust. He looked over at Jasmine and just gave her a pleasant smile.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:17 am

"Yea. Riight." Jasmine shakes her head lightly at him. She looks back outside, seeing it turn into a dark afternoon. "We should make a fire, unless you want to sleep in the dark." Jasmine turns to look back at him.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:33 am

"Well, as much fun as that would be..." Philip started to reply with a smirk as he brought his knees up to his chest and wrapped his arms around them. He then pushed himself up off the ground and dusted off his pants before starting towards the cave entrance. "I'll go get some wood," he said with a light laugh and smile. He walked just out side the cave and started to collect some of the fallen branches from the trees, still smiling from his and Jasmine's little race.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:40 am

"Atta boy." Jasmine teases before heading into the river. She takes off her shoes and jumps in. She looks inside of the river, trying to find a special stone.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:55 am

Philip stopped what he was doing when he saw Jasmine run towards the river and jump in. He chuckled a bit and then turned back to the task at hand. Once he had collected enough branches that his arms were full, Philip headed back into the cave to set them down and work on making a fire pit with some of them. Then he remembered something he read and headed back out of the cave to collect some dry leaves and brush, as well as a few treats for Samson while he was out there. Once he had all that he returned to the cave again and finished setting up the fire pit.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:16 am

Jasmine grabs the rock she needs with a smile. She finds another one and hops out of the river, grabbing her shoes and hopping back to the cave. She sets her shoes down and kneels down next to Phillip. She slides one of the flat stones against the other as a test trial. She then continues with the branches, with a few attempts. She finally lights the fire. She smiles at Phillip.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:34 am

"Wow. You should do that for a living," Philip said sarcastically, giving Jasmine a small shoulder nudge. "Good job," he said more sincerely, a sweet smile on his face. Looking at Jasmine, Philip remembered that she had just jumped into the river and so he began to take off his shirts, putting the sleeveless over-shirt back on once the undershirt was off. "Here," he said as he offered Jasmine the shirt. "I wouldn't want you to get sick."
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:47 am

Jasmine rolls her eyes, returning the nudge, before giggling. "Thanks." She smiles before watching him strip off his shirts. She smiles, "Aww and here I thought you were going to keep off all of the shirts. Such a shame." Jasmine pouts playfully before taking the shirt. "Thank you." She wraps it around her shoulders snugged.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:11 am

"Well if you'd like..." Philip played along, reaching down to slowly lift up his other shirt, but only lifting it a little before dropping it and laughing. He then just sat there for a moment staring into the flames, his knees brought up to his chest and crossed, and his arms around them. After a few seconds of staring into the fire, he looked over at Jasmine, eyes intent and just the hint of a smile on his lips.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:29 am

She giggles, pushing him lightly. "You're such a tease." Jasmine looks into the fire, enojoying both the warmth of the flames and his shirt. His shirt wavered a fine pine, smell and she enjoyed the expense tast of the shirt other than the sweaty nobles that usually drenched themselves over her. She tucked her knees under her chin and wrapped her arms around them, leaning her head loosely ontop of them. She catches Phil look and she meets his eyes and smile.
    "Do I look ridiculous?" She jokes.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:55 am

"Not even a little," he stated confidently, his face serious, but his eyes warm. "You may even look better in that shirt than me," he added with a light laugh, turning his head to look at the ground and then back at the fire. "No," he said into the fire. "You definitely look better in that shirt than me," he assured her as he turned his head to look at her again, a sweet smile on his face.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:20 am

"Well, since you put it that way." Jasmine slides her arms into his shirt. She looks at him with a giggle as she lays down, her head next to Phillip. "I'm glad I'm stuck with you and not some boring person.. or a pervert."
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:11 am

"The sentiment is mutual," Philip said in a serious tone, meeting Jasmine's gaze, a serious expression on his face, and patting Jasmine's hand. He couldn't hold the ruse for long though and soon let out a low chuckle. "So...." he drew out, moving onto a new topic, "I'm not boring huh?" Philip asked as he leaned closer to Jasmine on one arm, with a cocky smirk on his face and his eyebrows raised playfully.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:47 am

Jasmine looks at him, her now golden eyes looking up at him playfully. "Nope. not at all. You know, with the half shirt on and the amazingly handsome steed, I think you take the cake of not being boring." She smiles at him.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:52 am

"Well alright," Philip said proudly as he crossed his arms and sat up, a triumphant smirk on his face. After a second, he lowered his arms again, holding his hands in his lap, and his smirk changed to just a friendly smile. "You're not so bad either," he said as he looked down at Jasmine, his smile brightening and his eyes softening.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:50 am

"That's such an high honor coming from a Prince." Jasmine gushes, with a the obvious hint of sarcasm in it. She smiles back at him, with all the jokes aside. "Thanks. Sorry I'm not the type to throw myself all over you because you're handsome, rich, and royal. That's just not my style." She giggles, having fun messing with him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 5:29 pm