Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Being with the One You Like Part 2 (tags: Phoebus)

Phoebus
    Phoebus

Antal inlägg : 1042
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Being with the One You Like Part 2 (tags: Phoebus) - Page 2 Empty Re: Being with the One You Like Part 2 (tags: Phoebus)

Post  Phoebus Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:44 pm

"Yeah.. I kinda thought so.." Phoebus said while he turned around and smiled gently at her.
    "And you shouldn't feel bad about it. It was a really hard time- and that leaves scars.. You don't have to get over it or forget it- you just have to find a way to deal with it so that you can live on." Phoebus said as he walked over to her once again and patted Angus lightly.
    "You are you because of that, and I really like that person" He smiled widely and winked
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Being with the One You Like Part 2 (tags: Phoebus) - Page 2 Empty Re: Being with the One You Like Part 2 (tags: Phoebus)

Post  Odette Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:47 pm

She smiled back, "Well thank you." She said softly as she smiled back up at him.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:56 pm

"Soo... Do you want me to follow you home, or do you want to be alone?" He asked gently and with a smile.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:01 pm

She smiled and looked down, "You can follow me, I don't mind having someone along." She said gently as she smiled up at him.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:06 pm

"Great.." Phoebus smiled widely and went back to Achilles once again and mounted him. They walked up beside Odette and Angus and Phoebus stroke her arm.
    "And hey, don't worry. Nothing, or no one will ever hurt you again now when I'm here" He winked and leaned over to give her a kiss on her cheek
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:08 pm

(AWWWWWW <3333)
    Odette blushed and looked down, "I like it when you get protective." She said out loud with a small smile. And even though that might sound cheesy or embarrasing it was the truth.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:15 pm

"I like it too" He said, still with a wide smile.
    "Not that you don't need so much protection, but I like to pretend you do" He winked and glanced back at the wolves.
    "And by the way.. Thank you for saving me from that animal"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:19 pm

She shook her head, "I think we both know that was unnesscary." She said quietly and then shot him a small smile, "I think I just reacted before I thought." She said as she glanced down with some embarrassment.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:26 pm

"And your first reaction was to save me.. I really like that because it means that you care about me" Phoebus said and tilted his head to the side a little.
    "Annd, now you owe me one for saving your life again.." he winked at her when she looked. "I think I want some dinner this time" He chuckled
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:28 pm

She raised an eyebrow, "Oh really? So someone does like my cooking then?" She asked with a giggle but at the same time she couldn't help but feel deeply flattered.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:31 pm

"Absolutely.. " Phoebus chuckled and smiled even more when he heard her giggle.
    "So, does this mean you want to make me dinner?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:34 pm

She glanced over at him, "Maybe." She said with a wink and then she smiled at him. "What do you want to have for dinner?" She asked casually.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:41 pm

"You mean, I'm allowed to chose?" Phoebus joked and looked around as he thought about it.
    "How about fish? .. And alot of wine?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:44 pm

She raised an eyebrow, "Only if you catch the fish." She said with a laugh, she had no problem acutally cleaning and cooking the fish but if he wanted fish then he could catch it for them.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:52 pm

"Just wine then, would that be alright with you?" Phoebus chuckled. He was actually pretty good at fishing, but he didn't want to do that at the moment. Light some candles and drink wine sounded much better in his head..
    "What do you think?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:54 pm

She laughed, "All right that works for me." She said with a smile before she urged Angus forward, "Race you?" She asked.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:00 pm

Phoebus started to laugh and nodded slightly.
    "Sure, why not?!" he said and soon they were on their way back to Odette's house.

[Occ: Soo, do you want us to move there again? Wink ]
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:01 pm

(yeah sure Smile and YAY!)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:12 pm