Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

More then Just A Meeting (shared fanfic with Esme/Jim)

Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

More then Just A Meeting (shared fanfic with Esme/Jim) - Page 2 Empty Re: More then Just A Meeting (shared fanfic with Esme/Jim)

Post  Jim Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:51 pm

((Ooc lol<333 xD ....*drools over Joseph*))

Jim wrapped his tiny arms around the shaking girl, whispering comforting words to her.
    Mciahel stared expresionless at the two on the floor. "I didn't send him here," he said flatly, slight irritation could be heard in his voice this time.
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

More then Just A Meeting (shared fanfic with Esme/Jim) - Page 2 Empty Re: More then Just A Meeting (shared fanfic with Esme/Jim)

Post  Odette Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:55 pm

Joseph's eyebrows went up and he also turned to look at the two on the floor, "Well it seems that Odette does know how to make an impression." He said, honestly impressed that the boy would risk his own safety for her.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:57 pm

Michael didn't seem to like that at all.
    Jim just glared up at the two, knowing they would have figured it out sooner or later anyway. But unlike the other people he had hurt, he just couldn't bare the thougth Odette having to suffer all of this alone.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:02 pm

Joseph studied the expression on Jim's face and then glanced back down at Odette. "I think I know how to get Jim really mad." He said with a grin as an idea struck him.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:05 pm

"...go ahead then," Michael said slowly, this time allowing his brother to do whatever he wanted.
    Jim's eyes just narrowed, preparing himself for whatever it was his uncle had in mind.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:12 pm

Joseph smirked, he wouldn't have done it if his brother hadn't agreed...he owed him that much anyway. He bent down and started to drag Odette by her hair out of the room. If he knew Jim...he would follow after, Joseph withdrew one of his knives and then tossed it at Jim's feet. "So here's whats going to happen...Jim I am going to count to three and if you don't use that knife on her then I am going to make you watch while I kill her. Trust me kid...it won't be a quick death either." He said and held another knife to her neck, "So...one.."
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:20 pm

((Dayum Joseph xDDD))

As both the brothers had expected, Jim had been quikcly to follow after.
    He stared wide eyed at the knife on the floor that was thrown at him, than up at the knife against Odette's throut.
    He shaked his head and looke dup at his dad, pleading with hsi eyes to do something,anything, just to make the other twin stop all of this.
    "Dad..." he begged. "He's lying right? He wouldn't kill her yet...?"
    Michael didn't need to answear him, Jim knew that look on his face all to well.
    He gulped and slowy picked up the knife. "B-but if she dies...?" he whimperd.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:24 pm

Joseph laughed, "You're running out of time Jim....two." He said and tightened his grup on Jim. "Its all right Jim....whatever happens we will always be friends." Odette whispered.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:31 pm

Jim held back a sobb and nodded at her words.
    Even thoguh he knew it was hopless to beg, he glanced pleadingly at his father one last time. "Please dad..."
    "It's either her or that redhead."
    That shut the boy up completly, the little anger and will to rest all gone now replaced with with utter horror.
    Slowly looking back at Odette he walked up to her, and without hesitaiton this time, he raised his arm above his head, and stabbe dher with full force.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:34 pm

Odette thrashed in Joseph's grip as she cried in pain, Joseph merely tightened his grip on her. "Stab her again Jim." He said with a cruel laugh.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:39 pm

He did, walking up closer to thme until he stood at Joseph side.
    Raising his arm for the thrid time, he suddenly changed his aim and stabbed Korso in the shoulder, digging the knife deep inside hsi flesh. "I'll kill you!" he screamd out, notseeing anything but red. He quikcly withdrew to stabb him again but was stopp by a larger and much stronger hand.
    Michael still dind't say anything se he held Jim still, but he didn't seem to look so pleased by the situation as he should have.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:43 pm

Joseph merely laughed and stared down at his own injury, "Well he definitely reminds me of someone." He said, noting that the injury wasn't that deep. Odette was still shaking, only now it was due to the fact that she was bleeding badly from where Jim had stabbed her.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:46 pm

"This wasn't a complete waste of time it seems," Michael mutterd, noticing Jim had become silent, not moving a muscle. He just stared blankly at the bloodon Joseph, as if being transfixed by it.

Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:50 pm

Joseph laughed and dumped Odette on the ground, "Like I said I always get results." He said smugly, he touched his injury and smirked, "Not a bad move either." He commented.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:54 pm

"I sure am glad I'm not the one cleaning up after you," he mutterd dragged Jim out of the room, casually stepping over Odette's body.
    Jim didn't struggle for once and stared Odette, mostly at the blood comming from her. He alwasy claied to hate that color, do be disgusted by that smell. So why was it that he never could tear his eyes away whenever he saw it?
    "I'll make the kid forget about your pet, I'm not gonna deal with two obesessed freaks," Michael said after seeing the way Jim was staring.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:01 pm

Joseph laughed, "Well if they ever cross paths again then they might remember it." He pointed out before he picked up Odette and made his way back towards her room.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:05 pm

"No. At least he won't," he mutterd and lifted the boy who still seemed to be in shock and left.

((Sooooooo.... this was depressing x'3))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:18 pm

(Ooc yeeeah it was DX annd why do I want Odette to remember him?? and be like ICAN'TTELLHIMIKNEWHIMBEFORE!!! XDDD)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:39 pm

((sorry i took so long>.< BUT SHE CAN REMEMBER HIM IF SHE WANTS TOO 8D Just that Jim won't... sadly... ;___Wink)
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:43 pm

(Ooc NOOOOO!!!!! DX That'll be soo sad.....;_Wink
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:45 pm

((YEah I know D: all the feels... And angst. GOsh i love this Twisted Evil Sooooo.... what now then? xD I'm having to much fun RPIng with you I want to do more... x3 if you want of course<33))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:46 pm

(Ooc I'm always up for more Wink do you want to do more with Michael and Joseph?)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:47 pm

((Yaaay<3 Of course I would Twisted Evil mehehehe~ should be in their teen years or something? :3))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:48 pm

(Ooc Yes Smile)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:50 pm

((Oooooh this will be intresting xD who'll start then? :3))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:21 am