Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Brothers In Blood (shared fanfic with Esme/Jim)

Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Brothers In Blood (shared fanfic with Esme/Jim) - Page 2 Empty Re: Brothers In Blood (shared fanfic with Esme/Jim)

Post  Jim Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:22 pm

He gave him his usual blank stare. "Obviously," he said matter of factly. "I've been planning on leaving for a while, I knew those cowards would try to get rid of me."
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Brothers In Blood (shared fanfic with Esme/Jim) - Page 2 Empty Re: Brothers In Blood (shared fanfic with Esme/Jim)

Post  Odette Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:26 pm

Joseph leaned back, "And you didn't tell me what was going on? I could have helped you." He said quietly after all they were brothers....and they had a bond.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:28 pm

"I don't always need your help Joseph," he said serious. "I'm not that crying and weak little brat anymore who needs protection all the damn time, get used to it."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:32 pm

Joseph looked down, "I've never seen you that way Michael....I've always looked up to you. You helped me become strong enough to fight back when we were kids." He said softly but honestly...it was perhaps the most heartfelt thing he had ever said.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:38 pm

((OHMYGOSHMYHEART!!!! ;___Wink)

MIchel stood still hearing his brothers little confestion. "Perhaps. But that doens't matter anymore. That's only in the past," he mutterd. He didn't want to talk about that, why did fyúkc had he broguth this up?
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:42 pm

(Ooc I KNOWWWW!!! XDDD darn Joseph and his timing XP)
    Joseph sighed, he had meant every word...perhaps someday his brother would come to realize that. "For what its worth I'm sorry I never said it sooner." He said quietly but seriously before he got up.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:44 pm

((I WANNA SQUEEZE THEM BOTH!! thoguht they'll probably headshot me if I did... xD))

"The fuck you getting so sentimental over? Geez, you need to get drunk," he sighend, wanting nothing else thna to drop the subject. He belived Jospeh's words, yet at the sam time he didn't.

((Michel sure is cold... xD))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:48 pm

(Yeeah he is that's why I like him XDD)
    Joseph looked at him, "I think I am drunk...or was." He said as he tried to remember. However he had meant every word he had said to him.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:52 pm

((Yeah and Jospeh's a pshyco, thta' why i like him x3))

"...let's go already," he mutterd and helped him out of the house, leading him to one of the hourses, already packed wiht everyhting they needed.
    "Dont faint on our way there got it?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:56 pm

Joseph laughed dryly, "I'll do my best." He said with a small smile, in some ways he wished he had taken back what he had said...but at the same time was slightly grateful he had told him.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:59 pm

Michael got on his own hourse,but waited a moment before riding off. "And you don't need to tell me things I already know," he spoke surprsingly softly before they took off.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:00 am

Joseph actually allowed himself a small smile at his words before he urged his own horse after Michael. He was grateful he had told him...even though he might deny it later.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:03 am

Having his back to his brother, he aloowed himself a small smile, knowing all to well Jospeh would deny ever syaing all that to him. Typical.

((And then they both ride off int the sunlgiht 8D /SHOT/ sorry, too much sugar O___o haaaaaa this was kinda heart warming x3))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:07 am

(yeeah it was x3 me likey this :3)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:09 am

((yeah, aern't we awesome Cool *sigh* and now to wat until their return....-.- MECAN'T WAIT Dx))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:11 am

(NYEEAH ME EITHER!!!! BUUUT IT SHALL BE EPIIIIC!!! :3)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:13 am

((YES IT SHALLLL >8D BOW TO MAKE VIDEOS AND FANARTS UNTIL THE TIME COMES Cool ))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:14 am

(OUR AWESOME VIDEOS SHALL BE TOTALLY AWESOME!!! *runs off to start on one*)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:20 am

(( bounce of course it shall! *RUNS OFF TO DO THE SAME*))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:31 am